What's new

Alert! UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco!

Botswana Intelligence Agency has now confirmed that an anti-alien naval mission was jointly conducted by the Chinese and American governments. They were warning that alien Chavez to behave or else :D

They have fooled by me i was playing with my remote control spaceship toy on beach of Sanfrancisco

giorgio_tsoukalos_aliens.png

Why would the alien invaders start with the US every time?

If i were the alien invader i would conquer antartica first and use my superior techonolgy to set up a base there first. From there i would start invading the african countries to show that we mean business, followed by countries who provide the world with energy to render war machines useless, then i would attack populous countries like bangladesh and indonesia to hold most of the population prisoner. Finally i would launch a final attack on the military powers like US and Russia and take them over.

This is more of a battle plan for the aliens rather than just blowing up a few cities in the US then getting their butt kicked by a pretty faced white boy

If i were the alien invader i would conquer antartica first and use my superior techonolgy to set up a base there first.
Update January 12, 2011: First WikiLeaks’ Cable Mentioning UFOs Released...

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

More here: WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Antarctica

If i were the alien invader i would conquer antartica first and use my superior techonolgy to set up a base there first. From there i would start invading the african countries to show that we mean business, followed by countries who provide the world with energy to render war machines useless, then i would attack populous countries like bangladesh and indonesia to hold most of the population prisoner. Finally i would launch a final attack on the military powers like US and Russia and take them over.

This is more of a battle plan for the aliens rather than just blowing up a few cities in the US then getting their butt kicked by a pretty faced white boy

Will Smith is not a pretty faced white boy. And why would the aliens want to capture Bangladesh. Surely they must be technologically advanced to know that it is sinking underwater :D

And how can you categorically state that ETs do not exist? Remember said:
Can u explain on these billion trillion stars their IS not a single copy of U mean u are only 1 No colon of You or ur twin brother then how can be their some other planet with life on it we are single piece thats why we are so special

Can u explain on these billion trillion stars their IS not a single copy of U mean u are only 1 No colon of You or ur twin brother then how can be their some other planet with life on it we are single piece thats why we are so special

Any sources for PLAN ships off coast off California?

Also, it would make no sense, Pacific Rim exercise has just ended, and if this story was true the Chinese would be there as well, training with all the other Navies belonging to countries around the Pacific.

i have many proof of american, russian and uk's military jet fighters and missiles been destroyed by very aggressive Grey catagory Aliens.... This Aliens is at war with even Tall greys. infact this was the reason america gave control to tall greys. The tall greys keeping an close watch on this new grey catagory Aliens.... American sattelites been protected by Tall greys and now uk, russia, china and the new kid who joined tall greys is india (ISRO).... Few years ago tall greys met our goverment after our chandrayan lost connection (been destroyed when it tried to go over this new catagory greys base).... Russian jet fighters got attacked many times by this Greys. It seemed this New Greys are not from Orion Belt star system (from where zetans and tall greys are).... i will give u alot proof on it later tonight.... Trust me that America cant do anything about it. All NASA have said is prepared for alien visit in large number.... Our hoper are on Humanoids (american and world goverment hope is on tall Greys).... Himalayan already taken under by Tall Greys who are preparing for war again this very aggresive Grey catagory aliens who seemed very advanced in technology....

why would you start with someone who cannot even defend themselves and with this give warning and time to someone "who can". Doesnt make sense too, loosing the element of surprise.

makes more sense then aliens!

Will Smith is not a pretty faced white boy. And why would the aliens want to capture Bangladesh. Surely they must be technologically advanced to know that it is sinking underwater :D

My rational of conquering the populated countries- Human shield plus slave labour (nourishment in some cases)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom