What's new

Alex Jones claims he has 'proof' Michelle Obama is a man

CBU-105

Reaction score
Country
India
In his latest attack on Michelle Obama, far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims he has "the final proof" the former First Lady is a man.

In a 12-minute video, the Infowars host analyses footage and photos which he believes prove Ms Obama has a penis.

Source

and here's the video nobody wants you to see:

what the hell is that thing dangling from "her" crotch ?

Alex Jones is a classic conspiracy theorist the guy is a clown , though better then glen beck for sure

Last edited:
It looks like someone is eager to incite a race war in the US.

Last edited:
are you a fan of alex jones?
Sure, as much as I'm a fan of Cenk Uygur. These are the new (interweb) media voices we must pay attention to get a grasp of the political climate in the US.

Alex is waay too demonized as a madman by the msm, he's not, he just gets animated sometimes and says outrageous things, part of the act. Cenk loses his shit all the time too, they're just playing to their bases and putting on a bit of an act.

cnn/msnbc/fox etc otoh, are etc completely irrelevant

Trump is a 100 steps ahead of the dinosaur media.

Alex Jones is a classic neocon influenced conspiracy theorist the guy is a clown...
No he's not, try watching a fuill segment/show sometimes.

You might come out the other end still disagreeing with everything he said but you will realize that he's not crazy, Wolf Blitzer, Don Lemon and even Trump sycophant Hannity are crazy.

Alex Jones is a highly intelligent person.

Alex jones deep voice sounds like, He is about reveal yet another fairy tale conspiracy theory.

Sure, as much as I'm a fan of Cenk Uygur. These are the new (interweb) media voices we must pay attention to get a grasp of the political climate in the US.

Alex is waay too demonized as a madman by the msm, he's not, he just gets animated sometimes and says outrageous things, part of the act. Cenk loses his shit all the time too, they're just playing to their bases and putting on a bit of an act.

cnn/msnbc/fox etc otoh, are etc completely irrelevant

Trump is a 100 steps ahead of the dinosaur media.

No he's not, try watching a fuill segment/show sometimes.

You might come out the other end still disagreeing with everything he said but you will realize that he's not crazy, Wolf Blitzer, Don Lemon and even Trump sycophant Hannity are crazy.

Alex Jones is a highly intelligent person.

He should stick with his 9/11 truth movement just like a decade ago, and now he does look like a full blown Neo-Nazi out of control.

However, I just find out that you Indians do have a higher tendency of supporting the Neo-Nazism than the Chinese and Pakistani members.

Alex Jones is a classic neocon influenced conspiracy theorist the guy is a clown , though better then glen beck for sure

His views are still better than the stuff you've posted in the past while. At least its more entertaining

Trevor Noah, John Oliver, Colbert, all the biggest names in prime time slots and all the big news networks like CNN are out to attack infowars and Alex.

At the very least, the man's considered a high value target by the media there.. they wouldn't do that if he was just a conspiracy theorist clown.

Alex is the tip of the Trump spear, a political suicide bomber who will now exploit his bad reputation and increased media coverage to say more and more outrageous things and it'll drive more people into the fold because he's actually really not that crazy at all if you watch a full segment of his show.

and what the hell is that dangly thing in michael obama's crotch ? :D

there is a possibility yes but..why should we care? the way this video was presented had me laughing..roflll

He should stick with his 9/11 truth movement just like a decade ago, and now he does look like a full blown Neo-Nazi out of control.

However, I just find out that you Indians do have a higher tendency of supporting the Neo-Nazism than the Chinese and Pakistani members.
the controlled demolition like collapse of the towers, building 7... still a lot of unanswered bits about 9/11, imo its only normal to raise valid questions about the whole thing.

in the US, they're not conditioned to "submit" to an authoritarian control system.

I find you collectivist islamo-commie zombies to be pretty ignorant as well.

I find you collectivist islamo-commie zombies to be pretty ignorant as well.

Share your hatred against China and Islam with the white supremacists simply won't work, since they will still treat you as a lowlife brown skinned Indians. In their eyes, all non-whites are automatically categorized as the potential danger to the white society.

its ok, Gay marriage is allowed in US .. even gay frogs can marry these days :whistle:

Alex Jones is insane, and most of his supporters are gullible fools. If you believe in this and his other conspiracies (aliens, illuminati, george soros), you need help.

Lots of people have been saying this for a long time, kinda makes sense has the only achievement of this time in office was for the LGBT community ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom