What's new

Algeria's expectations were not fulfilled

Algeria UAE China low tech!!!!!!! what a poor joke
I don't know who said that but his knowledge about UAE is BS

They were found plagued by Israelis software..They are not being used, due to the danger they present to Algeria. Algeria has other means and Chinese drones to fill the void until what they bought from Émirats is filled.
It has nothing to do with technology, the Drone bought from the UAE, we’re built with Israeli software..that the reason Algeria parked them and are not in use for the time being, they will be equipped with different software either bought from countries of trust or home made..

Last edited:
They were found plagued by Israelis software..They are not being used, due to the danger they present to Algeria. Algeria has other means and Chinese drones to fill the void until what they bought from Émirats is filled.

It has nothing to do with technology, the Drone bought from the UAE, we’re built with Israeli software..that the reason Algeria parked them and are not in use for the time being, they will be equipped with different software either bought from countries of trust or home made..

LoL...

Israel software?

UAE is never on a level to design. Old employee from south africa will not change, buying several cirtical parts is end of the story.

I don't think that software is the problem. Look to that drone, ugly beside how can that thing fly? And if that thing fly is it stable? If that was a good drone they would never sell the design to Algeria.

CH4. the story goes on. Everybody is not happy with it.

LoL...

Israel software?

UAE is never on a level to design. Old employee from south africa will not change, buying several cirtical parts is end of the story.

I don't think that software is the problem. Look to that drone, ugly beside how can that thing fly? And if that thing fly is it stable? If that was a good drone they would never sell the design to Algeria.

CH4. the story goes on. Everybody is not happy with it.
turk stronk, ok lah...your wish granted.

I don't expect that unless the buyer is a man from the street.
There are specialized evaluation committees for equipment at all stages of the procurement process and practical testing, all the way to the acceptance work of the equipment .
Knowing that the Algerian army had tried emirati drone and announced a video of bombing a terroristes hideout, and according to what I saw, performance was excellent.

I don't expect that unless the buyer is a man from the street.
There are specialized evaluation committees for equipment at all stages of the procurement process and practical testing, all the way to the acceptance work of the equipment .
Knowing that the Algerian army had tried emirati drone and announced a video of bombing a terroristes hideout, and according to what I saw, performance was excellent.
Turkish anti emirati propaganda China was for more spice
If you as an Algerian confirm that I believe it

Bring whatever UAE Military forces are there, with their Israelis drones to face the Algerian warriors. They will be eaten for lunch.

1631647818085.png

Back
Top Bottom