What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

@jonAsad it can't be Meteoroid.... In mahabharata its written that it came from vimana (UFO) in a war.... There are many theories i have.... First is (according to Mahabharata and Ramayana) that Atlantis lost war against Rama empire.... So atlantis decided to nuke rama empire.... And so it did. In reply rama empire sunk atlantis (by the help of God krishna, dev indra and God vishnu).... My 2nd theory (my own view) is that atlantis empire and rama empire came together to fight reptilians because in mahabharat they mention war on moon between atlantis and rama empires.... i think they faught together again reptilians. My 3rd theory is (i believe this more then other theory) that humans being on 3rd dimension achieved technology far our beyond and the reptilians decided to end us so we could go back to stone age.... My 4th theory is that may be reptilians destroyed humans while alien gods made reptilians leave earth in huge war over space.... One thing is for sure that nuclear war was faught 50,000 years, 8000 years ago and american war with japan few years ago.... Golden age starting from 21st december. Thats a advanced era where humans will upgrade our self.... Golden age does brings big wars too.... America already preparing for it. Now they want a base inside bangladesh.... America already started preparing now....

The biggest evidence for smarter life on other planets is that none of them have tried to contact us :P

@cypher why don't you take a look at thread instead of single page?.... Am sure you will get the answer....
@everyone i will tell you about the planet Moon and who braught it here and why it effects humans so much like.... Terrorisim, crime, mental patients, anger, suicides, emotional break down etc etc caused by Moon. This will shock you all.... Tomarrow i tell everything. Remember Moon is not sweet.... Its deadly.... And also country who use moon flags are the most effected countries and it helps annunakis aka reptilians.... Moon is hollow. Its a sattelite (yes it sound's funny but its true).... Tomarrow i tell every secret of moon....

@cypher why don't you take a look at thread instead of single page?.... Am sure you will get the answer....
@everyone i will tell you about the planet Moon and who braught it here and why it effects humans so much like.... Terrorisim, crime, mental patients, anger, suicides, emotional break down etc etc caused by Moon. This will shock you all.... Tomarrow i tell everything. Remember Moon is not sweet.... Its deadly.... And also country who use moon flags are the most effected countries and it helps annunakis aka reptilians.... Moon is hollow. Its a sattelite (yes it sound's funny but its true).... Tomarrow i tell every secret of moon....

I read somewhere that crescent symbolizes bad/evil.
But Shiva also has a crescent on his head.. what does that mean ?
Also moon is bad not for everybody. It might be favorable to some too. right ?

Can u plz tell me step by step procedure as to how i can contact arcutarians..?
and can u tell me from ure experience asto what changes in ure life u experienced after meeting with them..?

@metro i tell u everything in two post. This post will be long.... The lord shiva is a most powerful Reptilian.... He lord of Anger, Lust, Love. He is Annunaki.... Trust me he has alot power. i tell u biggest secret. Lord Shiva never been lucky to me. Thinking of shiva gives me tension because am positive energy.... Now For most people Lord shiva lucky becoz if person is not good karmic or did anything wrong than it helps Lord shiva (negative energy for reptilian).... The thin line moon on his head is Annunaki sattelite.... The king cobra on his neck is Reptilian symbol.... Lord shiva known for his anger.... Do you know who was Rahu? Its believed Rahu was Shiva. In south india people always believed shiva was rahu the shadow god.... Now i tell u even more big secret. Moon indeed symbol of love and love is painful as all of u knows.... Annunaki made moon sattelite to suck our emotional feelings. Praying to Lord shiva u will get alot beautiful womens (as u know his own wife too was alot beautiful).... But in the end u will get hurt and then the emotional feelings u emit will be collected by Sattelite moon.... Wearing pearl will make you emotional. Pearl is moon's gemstone. Same way Gomedh aka hessonite is Rahu gemstone. Do you know if you wear dark brown hessonite in right hand middle finger will attrack womens, pleasure sex and fame?.... Most **** actors wears Gomedh aka hessonite as it attracks beautiful hot womens and makes them good at sex who ever wears it. Reptilians famous for Sex.... As u know the story of a lady pamela who had sex with reptilian and she told that it was the best in sex.... Lord shiva is a annunaki aka reptilian who can shapeshift. He right now on planet nibiru (which Nasa couldnt hide it anymore as its heading towards earth).... Now in my next post i will tell u about how i met arcturians. Give me 5min to type it....

tumblr_m4r6siYXSE1qf9798.jpg

@metro as i told u now about lord shiva, i will now tell u about how i met arcturians.... And how it changed me....
it changed me totaly.... i was angry type guy few couple of years ago. Even on small things i use to get angry. i use to live in tension always. Been got dumped in love four times already.... Yes i was major resource for reptilians as i use to emit negative energy.... i than got spine problem.... But i knew inside me that someone wants me to change. Someone keeps telling me to be positive.... Then one night i heard a voice saying Meditation, yoga, cosmos energy.... i woke up and saw nobody there. i than started doing yoga named as Bikram yoga.... My spinal cord started getting healed.... i then started doing meditation and chakra clearing (most important before meeting arcturians) and i got calm and felt the most positive energy.... Then i started arcturian code activation and then i met my lord arcturians who told me i been through alot and no more pain i will have.... Now i tell u how i did that.... Bikram yoga u have to do to make ur body healthy so energy wont get blocked.... Bikram yoga can stop any disease like cancer, heart problems, tumours etc etc. Than in the end do kapalbhati (forcefuly breathing) for 5min which will remove toxic from body.... Then do 5min Anunvilom (again breathing exercise).... Then comes chakra clearing. Now clearing chakra can be done 2 ways. i do both. By yoga and by meditation. For yoga click here....
must visit....
Colorgized Yoga | The Organized Mind | Organize Your Wellness
must read....
7 Kundalini Yoga Postures to Clear the Chakras
now by meditation u can play a audio in which u can hear sea shore and seabirds. Sit in fresh air place and do colorgized chakra yoga. Example think of color red.... Think its getting darker and slowly it comes towards u and goes on 7th chakra. Do that with all 7 colors.... i do this for 20min only. Than comes arcturian code activation.... Think of bright light inside tunnel like warmhole. u keep flying inside warmhole going deeper and deeper while warmhole color changes into 7 chakra color.... in the end u comes out from other side to new galaxy.... There is billions of stars and bright colorful lights. Keep thanking arcturians and cosmos energy.... Then when u get best at it you will be invited on starship Athena. Remember always that think positive. Believe in cosmos energy. Remember what u think u get it on day so keep thinking positive. Where worries comes then smile and see u will never get bad things in life. Please also make sure dont eat nonveg on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays becoz its powerful energy days.... am vegeterian.

@metro i hope you read my two previous posts here.... i given many times the secret of achieving 5th dimension but everyone just reads my 1 page in thread and asks same question.... So i given u the secrets in my last two posts.... i hope you read it and will follow it. Arcturians bless you all....

Now my most important post.... Its very important because i been told to tell everything.... So allow me to explain how reptilians rule world goverments.... They are controling us by controling the one we choose.... 9/11 was done by bush. Yes terrorists were involved but funded by Bush.... America wanted a war and for that it needed something big to shake whole america and Bush did it.... Nobody in america knew. Not even military. Just bush and people around him in his office knew.... Why bush wanted war? Ofcourse for oil and money and grabing land making bases and making people panic, fear and anger (reptilians loves negative energy).... Any president who wins election has to take blessings from Satan aka annunaki aka reptilian.... Without it the president cant rule and he not safe. Now allow me to show u the proof.... Please make sure u download the pictures but do delete it because its satan pics.... You shouldnt keep anything negative in your pc, lappy and mobile phones.... Do check all the links....
must visit....
George Bush in Prophecy. George Bush described in Habakkuk Prophecy as enlarging his desire...
here is the Satan aka reptilian aka annunaki pic. Reptilians were created by negative energy....
http://www.darkromance.com/dr-bod/dr-bod-vol_1_03/images/dr-bod-031707-01.jpg
now must download this bush pic. Check what symbol mr bush is making.... Its satan symbol
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/_/a/bush_satan_worship.jpg
here is the video of bush being an satan aka reptilian worshiper
YouTube - Proof Bush Is A Devil Worshiper ( BOHEMIAN GROVE )
now as you have downloaded the bush pic you need to check what that symbol is and why mr bush was making that hand symbol.... Must visit....
HAND SIGNS PART 1: SIGNS OF SATAN!

Now my most important post.... Its very important because i been told to tell everything.... So allow me to explain how reptilians rule world goverments.... They are controling us by controling the one we choose.... 9/11 was done by bush. Yes terrorists were involved but funded by Bush.... America wanted a war and for that it needed something big to shake whole america and Bush did it.... Nobody in america knew. Not even military. Just bush and people around him in his office knew.... Why bush wanted war? Ofcourse for oil and money and grabing land making bases and making people panic, fear and anger (reptilians loves negative energy).... Any president who wins election has to take blessings from Satan aka annunaki aka reptilian.... Without it the president cant rule and he not safe. Now allow me to show u the proof.... Please make sure u download the pictures but do delete it because its satan pics.... You shouldnt keep anything negative in your pc, lappy and mobile phones.... Do check all the links....
must visit....
George Bush in Prophecy. George Bush described in Habakkuk Prophecy as enlarging his desire...
here is the Satan aka reptilian aka annunaki pic. Reptilians were created by negative energy....
http://www.darkromance.com/dr-bod/dr-bod-vol_1_03/images/dr-bod-031707-01.jpg
now must download this bush pic. Check what symbol mr bush is making.... Its satan symbol
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/_/a/bush_satan_worship.jpg
here is the video of bush being an satan aka reptilian worshiper
YouTube - Proof Bush Is A Devil Worshiper ( BOHEMIAN GROVE )
now as you have downloaded the bush pic you need to check what that symbol is and why mr bush was making that hand symbol.... Must visit....

ISROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :), i have been reading about aliens now & i am inclined to belive you very much

i watched a video long ago where an american miner had a face to face with a grey & he shot and killed one grey.

The man that killed 2 alien greys - YouTube

Alien Grey Captured in Brazil Amazing Video - YouTube

Phil Schneider - D.U.M.B.S (Underground Bases, Alien Greys, New World Order) HQ FULL LENGTH - YouTube

@metro i hope you read my two previous posts here.... i given many times the secret of achieving 5th dimension but everyone just reads my 1 page in thread and asks same question.... So i given u the secrets in my last two posts.... i hope you read it and will follow it. Arcturians bless you all....

i have read all the secrets now ISROOOOOOOOOOOOOO, isro i have a question are you a girl :D

Al-Qaida left, now its time for some Aliens.. Man get lost.

Mr killuminati, whats wrong with aliens?

@junk no am not girl.... Am a male. Take a look at all american presidents and their family and also goverment.... Not only america but also whole world presidents are under reptilians.... If anyone don't make hand symbol he gets eliminated.... Take a look how humans worship evil. Very disturbing and sad indeed....

Here is bit about mr obama.... In india moon's node named as rahu and ketu.... Rahu is dragon head (alive) and ketu is dragon tail (dead).... Rahu number is four in numerology.... Rahu is reptilian and has alot magical power. Mr obama born on 4th.... He looks like reptilian and he worships them. reptilian rulling our world goverments....
must visit....
Ancient Egypt, Reptilian Symbolism and the Cloning of a Pharaoh | Humanity Wins, Illuminati Lose
must watch....
YouTube - OBAMA talking about REPTILIANS???

Back
Top Bottom