What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

If this in fact an alien vessel then we might be in some trouble. The object seems to be as large as the planet it's self so this being an alien craft is in likely and does look like a UFO but it sure is big to be one next to the size of Mercury

By the way page 12 (previous page) is very important.... Do save page 12.... Now take a look at Obama and the Reptilians who ruled Egypt....
this pics are matching pics.... Half side is real reptilian egyptian gods and other half is obama and his wife.... Must view....
http://obamapics.homestead.com/Obama_Cloning.jpg
http://obamapics.homestead.com/obama3.jpg
You didn't reply to me on the other thread

By the way page 12 (previous page) is very important.... Do save page 12.... Now take a look at Obama and the Reptilians who ruled Egypt....
this pics are matching pics.... Half side is real reptilian egyptian gods and other half is obama and his wife.... Must view....
http://obamapics.homestead.com/Obama_Cloning.jpg
http://obamapics.homestead.com/obama3.jpg

ISROOOOOOOOOOO - who do you think will save us from the evil satan aliens???

ahhh wish you were a girl, would bet you would have got atleast 100 hits by now on this forum...

@shamk9 sorry i didnt open my other thread since last two days.... i will reply now....
@junk there are 70 types of aliens on earth. They are 5 main groups.... Reptoids who born on earth in dinosour age but its believed they been defeated by Reptilians and forced to migrate into galaxy.... There is Reptilian who are from alpha draco star systems (who defeated reptoids) and they alot strong and advanced in technology.... Then there is Reptilians in human shape named as annunakis (who ruled egypt and mayan culture) who are equaly advanced as Alpha draco.... 4th is the Greys who been created by alpha dracolians. 5th is Humanoids.... They formed Galactic command (like we have U.N).... Humanoids will save us. We just need to stay positive and happy.... Good energy makes humanoids strong (as many of them live on human energy known as positive energy)....

@Shamk9 which thread? i have 3 threads in which one thread got closed.... Other thread last post was mine.... And then this thread. Can u please guide me which thread you asked me question? i will surely reply. If possible then ask here in this thread.

@shamk9 sorry i didnt open my other thread since last two days.... i will reply now....
@junk there are 70 types of aliens on earth. They are 5 main groups.... Reptoids who born on earth in dinosour age but its believed they been defeated by Reptilians and forced to migrate into galaxy.... There is Reptilian who are from alpha draco star systems (who defeated reptoids) and they alot strong and advanced in technology.... Then there is Reptilians in human shape named as annunakis (who ruled egypt and mayan culture) who are equaly advanced as Alpha draco.... 4th is the Greys who been created by alpha dracolians. 5th is Humanoids.... They formed Galactic command (like we have U.N).... Humanoids will save us. We just need to stay positive and happy.... Good energy makes humanoids strong (as many of them live on human energy known as positive energy)....

good points you bring in their isro - people on this forum think you are rubbish but this theory of yours cannot be rubbished, say if i belive what you say is true for one moment, who is controlling the world now good aliens are the bad ones?

good points you bring in their isro - people on this forum think you are rubbish but this theory of yours cannot be rubbished, say if i belive what you say is true for one moment, who is controlling the world now good aliens are the bad ones?

I thought about it.. and i concluded tht they both are equally powerful.. there is no weak party here.

And how do you know they don't exist?
because in the holy Koran they are not mentioned
2 because there no ship at any place in the world
3 if you gonna say USA in the 50s and 60 it's not real stuff
Explain this to me why people start caring about aliens in the Cold War to me because it's gov propaganda throw her tv and keep people views away from weapons of mass destruction

@junk the bad aliens controling the world.... This been even told by Galactic commander Ashtar.... He warned America and told humans not to believe america.... Ashtar told everyone over hacked radio frequency that spread love and peace.... While andromedans warned evil nations to not believe reptilians. The reptilians helping humans achieve technology but reptilians has a agenda.... If you remember mayan culture they catch humans and take them on pyramid and while looking at sun they behead them.... The blood and flesh were given to reptilians and reptilians gave them knowledge of universe. Thats how they wrote mayan calender.... Same thing with egypt where reptilians made pyramids (gave technology and knowhow).... In return they got blood and flesh and ruled egypt along with egyptian king.... Humanoids ready to give us spiritual power but humans (america uk russia etc etc) wants weapon technology to rule.... And that made humanoids sad and upset. When a child born the reptilian mark him as future president of so and so country. That way reptilians rules....
@mootaz please will take a look at my other thread? How many times should i add the link about Quran mentioning about Aliens? Why just you read 1 page and keep repeating same line? Quran mentioned Aliens and even UFO's. Please search my other thread and am sure your doubts will be cleared....

Now this link am going to put up is of a lady who helped me gained positive energy.... She can help u move forward into 4th to 5th dimension.... Please download all the mp3's from this link below.... (all are free)
Free Meditation Mp3 Visualization downloads Life Altering
now what wonders can positive thinking can do?.... Read about it here....
Power of Positive Thinking Ten Keys to Unlocking the Power of Your Thoughts
now here is the best chakra clearing....
Chakra Clearing & Balancing How to Energize & Balance Yourself in 20 Minutes

@junk the bad aliens controling the world.... This been even told by Galactic commander Ashtar.... He warned America and told humans not to believe america.... Ashtar told everyone over hacked radio frequency that spread love and peace.... While andromedans warned evil nations to not believe reptilians. The reptilians helping humans achieve technology but reptilians has a agenda.... If you remember mayan culture they catch humans and take them on pyramid and while looking at sun they behead them.... The blood and flesh were given to reptilians and reptilians gave them knowledge of universe. Thats how they wrote mayan calender.... Same thing with egypt where reptilians made pyramids (gave technology and knowhow).... In return they got blood and flesh and ruled egypt along with egyptian king.... Humanoids ready to give us spiritual power but humans (america uk russia etc etc) wants weapon technology to rule.... And that made humanoids sad and upset. When a child born the reptilian mark him as future president of so and so country. That way reptilians rules....
@mootaz please will take a look at my other thread? How many times should i add the link about Quran mentioning about Aliens? Why just you read 1 page and keep repeating same line? Quran mentioned Aliens and even UFO's. Please search my other thread and am sure your doubts will be cleared....

man you are going bit far on that quran does not mention aliens & bible doesnt either but i belive rest of your story.

Now this link am going to put up is of a lady who helped me gained positive energy.... She can help u move forward into 4th to 5th dimension.... Please download all the mp3's from this link below.... (all are free)
Free Meditation Mp3 Visualization downloads Life Altering
now what wonders can positive thinking can do?.... Read about it here....
Power of Positive Thinking Ten Keys to Unlocking the Power of Your Thoughts
now here is the best chakra clearing....
Chakra Clearing & Balancing How to Energize & Balance Yourself in 20 Minutes

isro what about the wars people are fightning do aliens have a hand in this too?

@junk about your first question....
Extraterrestrial Aliens and Reptilian gods in the Quran
Aliens mentioned In the Quran... - SciForums.com
Koran Mentions Worm Holes Through Which Aliens Will Invade Earth! , page 1
YouTube - Alien Life According to the Quran
YouTube - Islamic Miracle : UFO Ships Over Mexico wrote name of ALLAH cc and Mohammed in Arabic
about your 2nd question i want to tell you that war existed since energy existed in universe.... Positive energy vs negative energy.... Light vs dark.... Wars been faught since billions of years in other planets.... Aliens has big role in war.... Its always reptilian vs humanoids. Reptilians only knows voilence and destruction.... Nothing else.... While humanoids has the advantage because they are complete.... Reptilians bit similar like snakes who knows how to bite and not love....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom