What's new

All new CX-1 supersonic anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM) - Chinese Answer to Brahmos

As always, chinese show cheap copy of a proven equipment and think they can rule the (3rd) world.

Modelling a missile based one India had since 2006 is awe? :lol:

:lol: brahmos is a inferior downgrade of p800 onyx. Please don't brag as you have the original design.

Er..........I do not even have to visit that thread to, say none of Chinese weapons presented are a game changer. :D

You are very afraid of chinese advancement. Feel the awe and you little ostrich continue hide in your head in the hole :lol:

Because some Chinese need to be felt important in our eyes ;)

You an Indian now crapping in Chinese thread and claim we are the one need your attention? :lol: are you shooting your own mouth? I never bother much go to Indian thread becos Indian cant even make a simple T-90 rounds. So what advance weapon can Indian make? :lol: don't say I lied about Indian impotent. Do you want me to show you the link to humiliate you Indians further? :lol:

Last edited:
As always, chinese show cheap copy of a proven equipment and think they can rule the (3rd) world.
Sour grape at its best. If Bangladesh wants a air defense missile, they will look for China, if Bangladesh wants to buy a tank , they will look for China.

Look how useless India that can't even sell a major weapon to your sphere of influence. Pathetic :lol: if I am indian, I will have long jump off high storeys to spare mysef further humiliation with death. Such a useless country. It's the laugh butt of the whole world. :lol:

Sour grape at its best. If Bangladesh wants a air defense missile, they will look for China, if Bangladesh wants to buy a tank , they will look for China.

Look how useless India that can't even sell a major weapon to your sphere of influence. Pathetic :lol: if I am indian, I will have long jump off high storeys to spare mysef further humiliation with death. Such a useless country. It's the laugh butt of the whole world. :lol:

Sour grapes for what? India has everything it needs and much before China could copy it and produce a cheap rip-off. Selling to Bangladesh, Pakistan or any other poor countries your 2nd grade cheap equipments doesn't show anything good for china.

They are buying because they have "no choice" not because they "choose" cheap chinese rip-offs. lolzz

Very true, Brahmos is useless.

Unlike J-17 which has replaced the entire SU MKK fleet in PLAF :lol:
JF-17 is purely develop for PAF to replace entire fleet of Mirage3,5 and F-7, F-7PG, if china have better option so why they induct JF-17 to replace SU-30MKK:p:.:cheers:Now stick to the topic, its comparing b/w chiese latest CX-1 and your crapy Brahmouse:angel:

:lol: brahmos is a inferior downgrade of p800 onyx. Please don't brag as you have the original design.
Comprehension issues? :lol: which part of my post mentioned anything about the word -"design"

You are very afraid of chinese advancement. Fee the awe and you little ostrich continue hide in your head in the hole :lol:

Chinese advancement in a technology India possessed since 2006, very scary indeed

You an Indian now crapping in Chinese thread and claim we are the one need your attention? :lol: are you shooting your own mouth? I never bother much go to Indian thread becos Indian cant even make a simple T-90 rounds. So what advance weapon can Indian make?

Read the thread title - "all-new-cx-1-supersonic-anti-ship-cruise-missile-ascm-chinese-answer-to-brahmos"

:lol: don't say I lied about Indian impotent.
What does healthy functioning of human genitals of Indian nationality have anything to do with this thread? makes me wonder what you are watching in the other tab :D

Do you want me to show you the link to humiliate you Indians further? :lol:
No more please. :cry:

you have successfully humiliated my belief in human evolution with intellect

tell me one thing that you have also cheap copy of your LEAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT from france and ARJUNK from UK and Brahmouse from russia,:lol::flame::blah::p::guns: so why not china develop their weapon from scratch

10 pages of rant for just a worthless showpiece. No specs, no test video nothing, just another CM-400 AKG type photo stunt. CPC grand show of propaganda.

Comprehension issues? :lol: which part of my post mentioned anything about the word -"design"

Oh now you want to play with words? Indian just pay money to buy Onyx design and paint it made in India but fitted with a downgrade sensor, simple?

Chinese advancement in a technology India possessed since 2006, very scary indeed

There you a have an comprehension problem.

Read the thread title - "all-new-cx-1-supersonic-anti-ship-cruise-missile-ascm-chinese-answer-to-brahmos"

Yes, arent your attention seeking in a Chinese thread? Sourgrape, right?

What does healthy functioning of human genitals of Indian nationality have anything to do with this thread? makes me wonder what you are watching in the other tab :D

Oh my! Are you telling me beside Indian can only buy weapon and not able to make anything themselves that reproducing Indians also need others help? :lol:
YOu sink Indians to new low. Thanks for your enlightenment of Indians. :lol:

No more please. :cry:

you have successfully humiliated my belief in human evolution with intellect

Indeed I successfully humilitated you! :lol:

Last edited:
Sour grapes for what? India has everything it needs and much before China could copy it and produce a cheap rip-off. Selling to Bangladesh, Pakistan or any other poor countries your 2nd grade cheap equipments doesn't show anything good for china.

They are buying because they have "no choice" not because they "choose" cheap chinese rip-offs. lolzz
Having everything it needs is the reason why India can not develop superior weapon.
By the way.
Copy is the fastest way to deeply understand a device.
USA & Russian were never shamed of copy NAZI weapons.

As Chinese are not Iranian and from their past I can say this is not mockup cx-1 is real and may be ready for export .
Zhuhai air show is a treasure island for small country to buy the weapons with no sting attach.
I feel same that we indian are big in mouth but good for nothing with so much talent going for foreign country and left with useless people who are more worried about their pay rather then result.
As compare to China we are no way near.
Now comparing brahmos and CX-1 I think Chinese are more advance in electronics then Russian and can be said that cx1 is better then brahmos and cheaper and can be bought in quantity by our poor neighbor like Sri Lanka Bangladesh and Pakistan can get info how to jam or manipulate the super doper brahmos .
India wanted Vietnam to buy this missile but now India will be surrounded by the country with this missile .

Please people can we rest this childish chatter.

There is no doubt in the fact that China is ahead of India.

But I want China and India to be friends. Good friends. We are the only ancient civilisations remaining after all.

It is childish. Unfortunately this behavior has been going on and will continue to go on. There are a myriad of reasons for it - to irritate, to antagonize, or merely to have fun.,

My point is the BrahMos is basically a monkey model missile that the Russians don't want because they have something better in service. In which case the "joint" development aspect of it is more Indian hot air. The Russians are extremely good at scamming India out of money.
1. Maybe they do have something better. However, assuming this is so, care to enlighten us what specifically you consider to be the better missile currently in Russian service and why specifically you think it is better?

2. Brahmos is a joint venture between the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) of India and the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NPO Mashinostroyenia (NPOM) of Russia under BrahMos Aerospace. A joint venture is a business agreement in which the parties agree to develop, for a finite time, a new business entity (i.e. Brahmos Aerospace Private Limited) and new assets by contributing equity. They exercise control over the entreprise and consequently share revenues, expenses and assets. A joint venture takes place when two parties come together to take on one project (the Brahmos missile). In a joint venture, both parties are equally invested in the project in terms of money, time, and effort to build on the original concept. The venture can be for one specific project only - then the JV is referred to more correctly as a consortium or a continuing business relationship. The consortium JV (aka a cooperative agreement) is formed where one party seeks technological expertise or technical service arrangements, franchises and brand use agreements, management contracts, rental agreements, for one-time contracts. Typically, the JV is dissolved when that goal is reached.
BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really, it is necessary to distinguish between the business entity and its product(s).

The need to produced proof is you. You are the one trying to lumber brahmos with onyx. Now you claim you can't? Brahmos is different from onyx. If not, why the need for a joint venture? India shall just straight buy onyx and no Brahmos. I have long say you are pro indian. Trying to defend indian Brahmos on same ground with onyx is a joke. :lol:

Finally agentorange claim Brahmos is not in service with Russian not onyx. Stop playing with words. I know what game you trying to play.
1. Because a JV is a business agreement, not a product.
2. Whether I am pro or contra anything is irrelevant here. (To put it bluntly: I am Dutch, I don't care about your internal Asian squabbles).
3. You don't know jack shizzle. The Russian ships use the same VLS as the Indian vessels use for firing Brahmos. Therefore they can use Brahmos, should the Russian navy so decide. I have at no point suggested Brahmos is in use with RUssian navy. But, you can't very well claim Brahmos is not a development, a progression over P-800 Onyx and at the same time say Brahmos is not in service with Russia when it operates P-800 Onyx. Those two are mutually exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom