What's new

All Talibans / TTP / Alqaeda are one?

salmakh84

Reaction score

A new video showing TTP/Alqaeda/Afghan Taliban commanders claiming all have one single goal... to fight for islam and kick America and its allies..

Title "Bunyan Marsoos"
Source: Youtube/Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghan Taliban is against US = attacking NATO...

TTP - is against US = attacking Pakistan for being Ally of US...

AlQaeda = God knows about it or CIA knows.... It has been used / 'or the reason' to invade Afghanistan...

They are different organisations but have the same ideology.Afghan taliban concentrates in afghanistan while ttp concentrates in pakistan,with al quida allied to both.

A new video showing TTP/Alqaeda/Afghan Taliban commanders claiming all have one single goal... to fight for islam and kick America and its allies..

Title "Bunyan Marsoos"
Source: Youtube/Facebook

After they reach their Anti American objective, they will choose other target (may be India-->Israel-->China)... In a nut shell, they are not going to stop.... they will keep killing human...

After they reach their Anti American objective, they will choose other target (may be India-->Israel-->China)... In a nut shell, they are not going to stop.... they will keep killing human...
i am 100000% agreed with you after USA gone they will look another object for blood even you give them whole world in a plate they will never lay down there arms and live in peace there motto is to fight till die no peace no life no future.

i am 100000% agreed with you after USA gone they will look another object for blood even you give them whole world in a plate they will never lay down there arms and live in peace there motto is to fight till die no peace no life no future.

i some time think that for these ba$tards peace is haram. all of them should be killed as early as possible.

Afghan Taliban are genuine domestic resistance, they are against US because its a invading force and is illegally occupying Afghanistan.

TTP is a mixture of many armed groups having somehow a same UN-ISLAMIC ideology, of course they claim otherwise. They were formed by the local Militants because of some disputes with the Government but in a year time it transformed into a full-time Terrorist organisation after Baitullah Mehsud took over the command, they have a agenda to destablize Pakistan, collaborating with hostile Intelligence agencies, NOT attacking American Forces at all, not a single incident reported as that, Mullah Umar even issued statement denouncing their actions and calling their activities against Islam, because to him, fighting a Army of a Islamic state is not a right thing and suicide bombings in Pakistan are unjustified.

There are many evidences that TTP is a group of illiterate monsters who are just liable to death! No other option for them, even Islamic scriptures suggests severe death penalty for rebels like them

And Al-CIAda :P No on actually knows it it really exists, a new group is formed in a far country and they blow up a building claiming that they are Al-Qaeda, in reality, its existence is highly disputed, Al-Qaeda is more like Uncle Sam's propaganda machine, they provide them excuses to attack different countries.

I explained this in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/121020-question-fighting-pakistans-war.html

basically they (TTP, taliban, Al Qaeda) share the ideology and want to establish their own version of Islam on us all, to them all Muslim and nonMuslim governments are infidels and sinners making them legitimate target and all citizens too because we pay taxes and dont join their "jihad"

i some time think that for these ba$tards peace is haram. all of them should be killed as early as possible.

why should they like peace ? they trained for killings blood suicide attacks there is no training for lay down arm and live as civil .there masters of training has no lesson for finish the war.

yes all are same ,we should also include , Let , jamat e islami , Jud , SSP , SMP , ASWJ ...

yep sir but these are second force for support not for combat you can call them logistics and nursery for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom