What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
every one outside China
Then we get this
Arab Barometer: 52% of Moroccans Favor China Over US, MENA countries favor China over US

when asked if the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) was forced to align itself with either the US or China, a majority in seven of the 10 ASEAN member countries chose China.

First Uighur female PLNA officer serving on the Chinese carrier, a shining role model admired by many young Uighur girls

49ddd834c5a947149f87efb6adfd7f27.jpeg
85b3bbbc29e3480db0e5aaae9a484c3d.jpeg

bc146d8c24d34d22b36097e8fb67d042.jpeg

Better let them go back to their home city, the SCS might be a front line in the future due to USA interference.

seriously i hope those pretty faces will not be in charge of the carriers in real wars...women are not natural to lead an assault

Some of the girls i can pick as Kazakh or Uighur but some of the girls look Han Chinese

Some of the girls i can pick as Kazakh or Uighur but some of the girls look Han Chinese

Well, all are citizen of China. Ethnic specification is just an outcome of being a republic - very much like the US.
Not only that, they need to show some footage on ops on the deck.

I agree. Embedded journalists, like they do in the US, can engage in a month-long observation of a mission, and then make it a nice documentary.

Need to learn better from US propaganda methods. They are not necessarily all bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom