What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Then we get this
Arab Barometer: 52% of Moroccans Favor China Over US, MENA countries favor China over US

when asked if the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) was forced to align itself with either the US or China, a majority in seven of the 10 ASEAN member countries chose China.

So private surveys are the benchmark...you pay, they will deliver what you ask for..... when China has bought WHO, a private survey agency is no big deal

@Bold where did i say that they ain't Chinese citizen ?

I just do not like this republican obsession with minorities. It is a necessity, but, I think too much republicanIsm (in classical sense) slows down nation building. Still, if successful eventually, I admit, republicanIsm creates stronger nations. I think in China, the initial stages of republicanism is already over. That's why I stressed citizenship.

Then what is China waiting for......come test the THAAD if you got the balls. :devil:
You are already dying en mass from covid-19. We will treat you like you treated the Native Indians. The disease will kill off most of you. The survivors will face our guns and steel :)

Don't care. Be a man and tell Xi to invade Taiwan. Let's see if China got them balls. :smokin:
LMFAO you already surrendered Taiwan :lol:

Many Pakistanis do. The Pakistani state isn't a litmus test for the people. :rolleyes:
Then ask Turkey LMFAO :turkey:

You are already dying en mass from covid-19. We will treat you like you treated the Native Indians. The disease will kill off most of you. The survivors will face our guns and steel :)

Hahahaha

Even the survivors will be enough to face you guys. The disease will kill everyone...including Chinese. Worry about yourself before others.

Then ask Turkey LMFAO :turkey:

What does Turkey have to do with the discussion at hand lol?

Uighur girl retired from PLNA, A life time wealth to treasure , You served the country, and country will remember.

1533149219_1fed130940657c6822bbc1714d3e1101.jpeg
1533149223_46934eb603650af67084877548e1bdeb.jpeg

People in Xinjiang will be very beautiful when they get rich. People are beautiful and food is delicious.

People in Xinjiang will be very beautiful when they get rich. People are beautiful and food is delicious.
People of Xinjiang, Turkic, Arabic, Persian, Islamic regions have always been beautiful... and no thanks, we don't have a obsession with money. It's not my people's purpose in life to chase after money like wild animals... A Chinese Communist Buddhist person has no right to speak on behalf on my people.

First PLA Uighur trainer for drones in top Chinese PLA university

Enwer is a female PLA trainer for military drones operation in a top PLA college , training PLA officers and soldiers flying and operating drones for military purposes.

Her grandfather was among the first group of Uighur PLA soldiers and served in PLA for 39 years, her father followed her grandfather footstep, joined PLA and serve in PLA for 42 years, she carries on her family tradition and becomes an accomplished young PLA officer and drone pilot trainer. She hopes that with the help of her training and teaching, all PLA soldiers and officers can be like soaring eagles, fly high up in the sky and have eyes like eagles .

64006a8dbced213281f528.jpg
64006a8dbced213282072a.jpg
64006a8dbced213282352c.jpg

64006a8dbced213281fe29.jpg

64006a8dbced213282112b.jpg

Last edited:
3 Uighur PLNA girls from Xinjiang Aksu retired from China's first aircraft carrier Liaoning and joined police department in Aksu, Xinjiang

在这其中,有3名来自新疆阿克苏的年轻女兵。她们之中有担任过辽宁舰航母本舰的指挥,参与过航母交接入列,参加过航母历次试验试航和舰载战斗机着舰起飞,迎接国家领导人检阅等重大任务的经历。

她们就是现任阿克苏市公安局政治处民警克比努尔·吐鲁洪、买热木尼沙·吐尔逊以及夏地古丽。虽然现在都已退伍从警,但她们将辽宁舰的精神一直延续到今天。

View attachment 682115
View attachment 682116
View attachment 682118
View attachment 682119
I want one....but which one

The US invented those. I'm talking about nations that can back up China when war starts....the US is already part of NATO.

What military treaties is China part of?? :lol:
You underestimate China's friends, especially in the region. At the same time, you grossly overestimate NATO.

Why is USA so desperately trying to get India to aggressively posture against China and tie down Chinese forces on the LAC? The reason is quite simply that NATO has no teeth outside of Europe and North America. This isn't a simple stand off against the Warsaw Pact where a solid front line was established, sucking the life out of USSR's European strategy. NATO cannot and doesn't wish to assist USA in its Asian-Pacific misadventure.

People of Xinjiang, Turkic, Arabic, Persian, Islamic regions have always been beautiful... and no thanks, we don't have a obsession with money. It's not my people's purpose in life to chase after money like wild animals... A Chinese Communist Buddhist person has no right to speak on behalf on my people.
Xinjiang youth warn enemies of China and terrorists not to mess with China and stay away from her cause if you China haters do you'll be certainly doomed and China will become your graveyard.

Back
Top Bottom