What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not here to provide you third party reports if you do not believe it so do not, you think I care?

It was not a article but reporter went and visited various families on our side of the LOC and this is what they had to say but I can try finding it on youtube

i found the report - its about mortar firing in Poonch sector , but that is about 2 days ago, and there was no news about it on this side of the border, it doesn't say anything about terrorists crossing border

@F.O.X...Sirjee are we wearing bangles or what that we are acting like sitting ducks to to such attacks...If our armed forces have denied in any such attack on Indian forces as claimed by them then why aren't we retaliating in similar manner...

Hands are tied .. Orders from Above (Gov) are to not use Big Guns & only Fire when Fired upon ... NS is having a India moment now a days ...

Last edited by a moderator:
when ever there is such attack on Indian soldiers. Indian government and media make sure there is our anger is expressed. When Pakistan is on the receiving end, Pakistani media and army try to down play it. There could be a few reasons for it.
1. Pak army doesn't want its perceived machismo taking a beating. Its probably their army culture.

2. The bad relationship between civilian government and army there.

3. The general low value given to Pakistani soldier's life.

Pakistani army doesn't downplay anything. They quote the casualties to the media and the media reports it. Our media isn't jingoistic like Indian media but even after that such type of incidents are reported and discussed in Pakistani media. However it is the responsibility of COAS and Nawaz Sharif to give at least a strong statement so that the soldiers and the nation might know that the guys living lavish life in Islamabad and Rawalpindi value our lives.

Or the other hand we know our troops would avenge all these killings in near future we expect our rulers to show respect to its martyrs and heroes and end this indifference towards the death of its people.

The NDTV one was better one but this also shows families holding mortar shells from across the LOC

Last edited by a moderator:
dude - what kind of Pot have you been smoking? do you even know what ISPR is? ISPR always release the press briefing, and it is them who break the news, better check you sources before you make such hideous claims

Pak army often covers up Indian revenge attacks.

yep, Peace Agreement has been forwarded to IHC - Pakistan, but they never responded to it, the agreement called for meeting at DGMO level, but i guess Indians dismissed it
Hands are tied .. Orders from Above (Gov) are to not use Big Guns & only Fire when Fired upon ... NS is having a India moment now a days ...

Pak army often covers up Indian revenge attacks.

how can they suppress those when they themselves are giving the press briefing - check the ISPR website dude

i found the report - its about mortar firing in Poonch sector , but that is about 2 days ago, and there was no news about it on this side of the border, it doesn't say anything about terrorists crossing border

Nobody can be certain who actually started the firing and who did not, our media will always say India responded 'after' heavy firing coming from across the LOC and Pakistani media will do likewise that it was the Indian side which started the firing so nothing new there this has been going on for 20 years now.

Its a strong signal...Pakistan should stop its cowardly acts and shielding terrorists..Attacking 5 sleeping soldiers.
Do it and we reply it on your face,not cowardly.

Its a strong signal...Pakistan should stop its cowardly acts and shielding terrorists..Attacking 5 sleeping soldiers.
Do it and we reply it on your face,not cowardly.

you still believe the GoI bull about terrorists killing soldiers.. how did they know its terrorists..

yep, Peace Agreement has been forwarded to IHC - Pakistan, but they never responded to it, the agreement called for meeting at DGMO level, but i guess Indians dismissed it

They will reply once Congress has achieved its Political mileage from this scenario .. however I am afraid it will be too late .. and NS wont be able to hold back PA until then..

Lets wait and see what happens .

the news is confusing...

cant understand whether news is recent one or old one...

so after coward killing of 5 Indian soldiers, how many soldiers died from Pakistani side... is it 4 or 3 in total...

you still believe the GoI bull about terrorists killing soldiers.. how did they know its terrorists..

It was PA in that case,that's known. I am not talking about that incident in particular.PA shielding and giving cover to infiltrating terrorists is common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom