What's new

Alliance of Jamat e Islami and PTI in whole pakistan

Great decision by PTI and IK.

We may criticize JI for several reasons . Many of them very valid. But the positives of JI that no one can deny are.

1 They have a democratic structure in their party unlike the so called secular parties like PPP.
2 They are corruption free
3 They have their own ideologies but they are patriotic and their allegiance to Pakistan cannot be doubted like Zardari or Hussain Haqqni.

Jamatis in BD are still paying the price for their allegiance to Pakistan even after 42 years.

Imran Khan is a politician and we cannot have clean politics, there is no such thing. I support him, guys, but please don't make him an angel, he's human. I really do not wish to see this alliance. PTI should not join ranks with Jamiat.

Imran Khan is a politician and we cannot have clean politics, there is no such thing. I support him, guys, but please don't make him an angel, he's human. I really do not wish to see this alliance. PTI should not join ranks with Jamiat.

atleast not in Punjab...as I see workers from KPK and Sindh especially Karachi wanted this alliance...we could have won it easily without any support from them in Punjab...

tactically, pmln would have taken JI anyday, this would have strengthen PMLN position against PTI.

still I dont approve of seat adjustment with JI in Punjab as this is my prime area of concern.

The only thing common in both parties is that they elected Mushi as president in uniform :D JI have a chance to correct their mistakes by making alliance with PML-N. PTI is a joke.

We may criticize JI for several reasons . Many of them very valid. But the positives of JI that no one can deny are.

1 They have a democratic structure in their party unlike the so called secular parties like PPP.
3 They have their own ideologies but they are patriotic and their allegiance to Pakistan cannot be doubted like Zardari or Hussain Haqqni.

Jamatis in BD are still paying the price for their allegiance to Pakistan even after 42 years.

Check out what their militant wing has done to M.A.O. and P.U.

atleast not in Punjab...as I see workers from KPK and Sindh especially Karachi wanted this alliance...we could have won it easily without any support from them in Punjab...

tactically, pmln would have taken JI anyday, this would have strengthen PMLN position against PTI.

still I dont approve of seat adjustment with JI in Punjab as this is my prime area of concern.
YES, not at all in Punjab!

The only thing common in both parties is that they elected Mushi as president in uniform :D JI have a chance to correct their mistakes by making alliance with PML-N. PTI is a joke.

PML-N has also common thing they licked Musharraf shoe and run to Jeddah....

Are you some kind of a joke? especially point # 3

Maudoodi+Quotes+on+Pakistan+Jinnah+and+Muslims+of+India.png

Opportunism Jamaat-style

None has auctioned the country off soo shamelessly as the Jamatis!

Are you some kind of a joke? especially point # 3

Maudoodi+Quotes+on+Pakistan+Jinnah+and+Muslims+of+India.png

Opportunism Jamaat-style

None has auctioned the country off soo shamelessly as the Jamatis!

Is that the best you can brought while living in Saudia? If Zardari can be the president of this country despite all the doubts on his allegiance and loyalty towards this country then JI is far better.

Check out what their militant wing has done to M.A.O. and P.U.

Screwing a university campus is better than screwing the whole country. Anyways IK has made alliance with JI not its student wing.

This is a turn off tbh

Jamat e Islami is one of the worst parties in this country and speaking as a guy from Karachi even PMLN is better than these thugs

It was JI that started the Gun Culture in Karachi being the first party to run an Armed Wing

PML-N has also common thing they licked Musharraf shoe and run to Jeddah....

IK helped him to become president in Uniform in 2002/03 lol he licked many things but in the end Mushi won and left army in 2008. 5 years :omghaha:

Is that the best you can brought while living in Saudia? If Zardari can be the president of this country despite all the doubts on his allegiance and loyalty towards this country then JI is far better.

Screwing a university campus is better than screwing the whole country. Anyways IK has made alliance with JI not its student wing.

On the contrary, sir, the student wing speaks volumes of the party. Education is the greatest need of the hour and we need a party that can deliver that. JI might be good in other provinces but in Punjab they've been the incriminating influence of the deadly rise of religio-conservatism. We need to combat that.

Liberals aren't gona like it, eh!

Anyways it was long due.... and probably the only party with whom adjustment could be done..... they would have cut into each others vote bank specially in the rural areas(KPK especially), where both parties enjoy good support..... and some buddy else would have taken the pie all together....

Bashing Mulana Mududi wouldn't do any good..... Politically, its a mature decision, coming at very right time... PMLN had its pressure on JI to form an alliance, and given that previously it had made several times those electoral alliances with PML, it was hard to shader off.... Internally there was an immense pressure from the JI party workers on its leadership, not to join hands with PMLN, specially when it played a dughla role by asking others to abstain and going for elections its self last time.....

Its also to note that JI also stands to be an anti status quo party..... doesn't believe in dynastic politics.... holds internal elections on regular basis..... And most importantly isn't corrupt at all..... Money or power doesn't drive it but rather Passion like PTI..... isn't a bad mixture....

Apart from that.... every political party had its fair share of mistakes in the past.....JI isn't an exception..... and its mistakes aren't that grave as far as others..... Overall for me its mature one and its a good one!

Adios!

Back
Top Bottom