What's new

Rangers are a problem themselves

Would you tell that what rangers had done in past 20 years ... Ok leave 20 years what did they do efficiently in last 6 years ... If they can't do anything then with same authority what will they do today...??????

Patrios, my friend! how can they give you effective result,when civil regime who has hired them will stop them to work with transparency?
Don't you know our political parties?Do I need to remind you that how they refrain them to work for provincial benefit and order them to target only their own specific people?
Rangers is just a para military sector which is ambit to command of civil authorities,the main lapse is of government policy,I ask you:"Is our government has really deployed them to work for interest of people?or interest of specific political parties"

Even our Rangers are becoming frustrated,due to biased policy of regime and pressure of military CAOS as well,they are sandwiched.

@balixd well proposed,however I will suggest that the proposed task force should be given under military authorities rather then civil,so that they don't become sandwiched due to pseudo policies and corrupted,non professional attitude of civil regime.

A big NO to Military

Military needs to keep itself away from it and I believe this is what COAS said to PM too - because last year when they planned on doing so - COAS refused and it than when we flew to Karachi met with Corps Commander and DG Rangers.

Believe me those who are singing and welcoming Military to enter in Karachi will be the ones protesting and organizing Human Rights Violation rallies, when under 18 will be shot point blank ( they were criminals ).

Also it is about time Civil Administration needs to stand on its own, learn to evolve, take responsibility. They might fail & fall but eventually they will stand up & succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrios, my friend! how can they give you effective result,when civil regime who has hired them will stop them to work with transparency?
Don't you know our political parties?Do I need to remind you that how they refrain them to work for provincial benefit and order them to target only their own specific people?
Rangers is just a para military sector which is ambit to command of civil authorities,the main lapse is of government policy,I ask you:"Is our government has really deployed them to work for interest of people?or interest of specific political parties"

Even our Rangers are becoming frustrated,due to biased policy of regime and pressure of military CAOS as well,they are sandwiched.

Same I am trying to say that rangers couldn't do anything efficiently in presence of PPP government ... See I said in post # 11

PPP is not serious to eliminate criminal elements ...........

Would you tell that what rangers had done in past 20 years ... Ok leave 20 years what did they do efficiently in last 6 years ... If they can't do anything then with same authority what will they do today...??????
I was chatting to Slav Defence the other day , I told him that I might not be aware of the ground reality, whatever I say is based on media reports & discussions with friends from Military & others.

There were protests, cars were burnt down, people were looted, Rangers stood still and didn't move an arm - Why?
perhaps incompetency right? but why would they stop & search ordinary citizens and search them thoroughly for weapons and if find one, they will follow the SoP and verify the license, but they wont do anything to those who carry illegal weapons openly - why?

too many questions unanswered - there has to be a logical reason for this, and leave it for you to tell me, because I have already answered these in my above posts.

A big NO to Military

Military needs to keep itself away from it and I believe this is what COAS said to PM too - because last year when they planned on doing so - COAS refused and it than when we flew to Karachi met with Corps Commander and DG Rangers.

Believe me those who are singing and welcoming Military to enter in Karachi will be the ones protesting and organizing Human Rights Violation rallies, when under 18 will be shot point blank ( they were criminals ).

Also it is about time Civil Administration needs to stand on its own, learn to evolve, take responsibility. They might fail & fall but eventually they will stand up & succeed.

Then forget effective work and operation with transparency...
Then your task force will not work,as our civil regime will mold them for their objectives rather then actual objective:to eliminate terrorism,they will be deviated to eliminate PPP agents only or of MQM my friend.

Same I am trying to say that rangers couldn't do anything efficiently in presence of PPP government ... See I said in post # 11

PPP is not serious to eliminate criminal elements ...........

Than you force them to do so - not by sending in Military but through other means. Nawaz Shariff used the wrong approach by siding with MQM and giving impression that this move is to eradicate & take down PPP govt. He should have acted neutral and it would have been much better if the headlines of the newspaper would have read " PM to tackle Law & Order situation in karachi - PM to approach Sindh Govt & MQM "

were you talking to yourself?

perhaps a typo? is that all you had to say out of all my posts?

I was chatting to Slav Defence the other day , I told him that I might not be aware of the ground reality, whatever I say is based on media reports & discussions with friends from Military & others.

There were protests, cars were burnt down, people were looted, Rangers stood still and didn't move an arm - Why?
perhaps incompetency right? but why would they stop & search ordinary citizens and search them thoroughly for weapons and if find one, they will follow the SoP and verify the license, but they wont do anything to those who carry illegal weapons openly - why?

too many questions unanswered - there has to be a logical reason for this, and leave it for you to tell me, because I have already answered these in my above posts.

Totally agreed with your questions my friend...I respect your every logic and statement ,because if we don't argue,then how can we sort out possible solutions?

Then forget effective work and operation with transparency...
Then your task force will not work,as our civil regime will mold them for their objectives rather then actual objective:to eliminate terrorism,they will be deviated to eliminate PPP agents only or of MQM my friend.

Once the Powers are given and free hand given to JTF - there is little PPP could do or anyother party.
The problem Rangers faced is when they arrest someone- they take him to Police Station - SHO there refuses to take the guy in. Even if they arrest and put him in jail , he will be out by morning, when the call from Saab g comes.

I want military to stay away - I dont want another Balochistan

if you told yourself maybe you were talking to your other self

dual personality :cheesy:

acha chalo I have dual personality dissorder- I am bipolar - khush meray bhai?
if you dont have any useful to say than consider this my last post to you.

acha chalo I have dual personality dissorder- I am bipolar - khush meray bhai?
if you dont have any useful to say than consider this my last post to you.

is me khushi ke kya baat he, doctor ko dikhao bhai

Once the Powers are given and free hand given to JTF - there is little PPP could do or anyother party.
The problem Rangers faced is when they arrest someone- they take him to Police Station - SHO there refuses to take the guy in. Even if they arrest and put him in jail , he will be out by morning, when the call from Saab g comes.

I want military to stay away - I dont want another Balochistan

Now you have answered for yourself,why Baluchistan is like this today?because of pseudo polices of civil regime,Balixd,my friend,if our civil regime is corrupted and not sincere,and consists of such parties who themselves keep illegal weapons and is charged of various crimes,plus have it's own interest rather then of federal level.
I ask you,if you give authority of task force to such mindsets then how it will work effectively?

See that is why they are not allowing army to launch operation in Karachi,as everyone's khata and quota will be at risk,why they are refraining army's arrival and requesting to army to stay away and let Rangers handle it alone?

And see for yourself that how rangers are sandwiched between both authorities my friend?
Plus let me add that there is a huge difference between Baluchistan and Karachi..

In Baluchistan 'official terrorists' organizations are working as foreign proxies,while in Karachi the political parties are dominating with questionable reputation.

And why military is refraining?because they know that they will be dragged in politics,however my friend,if they find suitable regime which will work with transparency,I bet you..that military will be the first to enter operation.

Actually now rangers has become stake holder of Karachi ... They are doing different business here too ... They get stopped to innocent people & sometimes kill to someone like Sarafarz Shah & a taxi driver (I forgot his name) but they are not trying to catch criminals ... Now this is not para military force anymore ... You can say para police force I think ........

Than you force them to do so - not by sending in Military but through other means. Nawaz Shariff used the wrong approach by siding with MQM and giving impression that this move is to eradicate & take down PPP govt. He should have acted neutral and it would have been much better if the headlines of the newspaper would have read " PM to tackle Law & Order situation in karachi - PM to approach Sindh Govt & MQM "

Who will force to them ... PAC is bunch of PPP's goons ... What is obstacle before PM..??? If he is taking MQM's side then he is doing wrong ... Simply he should change governor & impose governor rule in Sindh ... Then start operation ... But nobody is serious to get rid of to this mess ..........

Sunni Tehreek has already started making noise. MQM is paving the grounds and shortly when Amn Committee is touched PPP will also jump in. All of them will then scratch each others back. Poor rangers will be blamed for not doing the job.

Sunni Tehreek has already started making noise. MQM is paving the grounds and shortly when Amn Committee is touched PPP will also jump in. All of them will then scratch each others back. Poor rangers will be blamed for not doing the job.

Totally agreed,that is why I don't trust on my civil regime to counter operate with transparency,I know that how they will mold LEA for their purposes and how they are sandwiched.

Back
Top Bottom