What's new

Almost 20% of U.S. Adults born between 1997 and 2004 identified as LGBT

Homosexuals, trans-sexuals, intersex persons, Bisexual these are modern day classifications, such people have always existed in society. Modern day society founded on the basis of equality, liberty and fraternity is just more accommodating so people feel they have more freedom of expression.
I support the right of these people to enjoy their personal lives but I don't think I'll join a gay parade to support em or something. I'm the product of a mostly conservative society afterall but thankfully my education and knowledge about global affairs has widened my horizon a bit.

This will create a demographic Armageddon for the western world. They already cannot maintain a TFR of 2.1.

This is the end of western civilization.

This is what happens after you outlaw retard institutes.

19.7/1.7 = 11.6
More than 11 times the difference between people born before 1946 and 1997-2004 who identify as LGBTQ. How is such a massive difference not a product of indoctrination? They are making unnatural choices. I can imagine after 20 years 40% of young people may identify as gay.

Constant promotion and encouragement has artificially boosted such numbers significantly.

Many social outcasts find a place fitting in with LGBT crowds and like the idea of being part of an "oppressed" group.

It's not acceptance but rather glorification and placing them on a pedestal which is boosting it.

It's no bad thing - it's evolution.

Those who are weak and identify as non heterosexual will stop reproducing and eventually thier numbers will die out.

In 100 years time there will be a lot less lgbtqabcxyz in these societies.
Not quite if you consider the above. Your arguement holds up if you consider it to be linked to genetics and hereditary.

Rather if you view it as societal indoctrination then depending on how aggressive it is, it will remain the same or increase. Fertility rates will plummet.

Sodom and Gomorrah, I thought America was Christian. I guess they don’t even read their own book anymore.

Had a conversation with a Somalian Uber driver in DC. He was telling that his kids told him that in their school, the popular kids are the LGBTs ones, and other kids want to be like them.

In our hyper sexualized society (US), I’m fairly certain, there’s sexual grooming going on by the LGBT kids on the non one. How else would you replenish your mating options except to convert new believers.

A total of 7.2 percent of U.S. adults identified as LGBT in 2022, a new record high. Gen Z, newly added in the Gallup survey's 2020 edition, is the gayest generation in terms of self-identification. Almost 20 percent of those born between 1997 and 2004 identified as LGBT, compared with around 11 percent of Millennials.

The majority of these self-identifiers remain bisexual. Interesting. :D

LGBT.jpg

Westerners are beginning to escape the unnatural social agenda. I have noticed new White Muslims are growing in number. Couple of days ago a former far-right Australian, Shermon Burgess, who had been an Islam hating activist for years announced he has become Muslim. In another video he cited the emasculation of Christianity among the reasons he became Muslim. What a change from years ago.

Back
Top Bottom