What's new

Almost 20% of U.S. Adults born between 1997 and 2004 identified as LGBT

Westerners are beginning to escape the unnatural social agenda. I have noticed new White Muslims are growing in number. Couple of days ago a former far-right Australian, Shermon Burgess, who had been an Islam hating activist for years announced he has become Muslim. In another video he cited the emasculation of Christianity among the reasons he became Muslim. What a change from years ago.
Islam is literally exploding

Just over the last few weeks some high level cases:

-orthodox priest
- far right Australian changed his mind
- billionaire influences son
- son of a famous chef here in the UK

Then of course you're common folk....lots of shahadah videos etc

I think it was probably propelled by Andrew Tate.

Last edited:
Islam is literally exploding

Just over the last few weeks some high level cases:

-orthodox priest
- far right Australian changed his mind
- billionaire influences son
- son of a famous chef here in the UK

Then of course you're common folk....lots of shahadah videos etc

I think it was probably propelled by Andrew Tate.
My closest friend went from a liberal atheist to a right wing nut job in a few years. He openly talks about the benefits of Islam. Funnily enough, some in Pakistan hate Islam and would like to get rid of it (if they could), in the West, people are finding it as a solution to the problems of modern society.

My closest friend went from a liberal atheist to a right wing nut job in a few years. He openly talks about the benefits of Islam. Funnily enough, some in Pakistan hate Islam and would like to get rid of it (if they could), in the West, people are finding it as a solution to the problems of modern society.

Pakistan is 2 extremes

-nutjobs who burn people in the streets in the name of religion
-growing trend of atheists...they have abandoned faith altogether.

Its very difficult to find rational people in the middle ground.

However it's growing elsewhere .

Westerners are getting sick of militant liberalism...new fangled ideas destroying the family unit and traditional way of living....Islam is the only refuge left for some.

I know allot of individuals who are also secretly Muslim....some quite high ranking. They haven't informed their families and just keep it to themselves until they are ready.

They are confusing kids with early education in LGBT. Its indoctrination rather than education. A child surrounded by propaganda is bound to make wrong choices.
This guy explains it nicely:
I have noticed too, too many LGBT and too much promotion. High schools are infested with this problem. At one point Obama float the idea of 3rd washroom...which later badly failed.

Westerners are beginning to escape the unnatural social agenda. I have noticed new White Muslims are growing in number. Couple of days ago a former far-right Australian, Shermon Burgess, who had been an Islam hating activist for years announced he has become Muslim. In another video he cited the emasculation of Christianity among the reasons he became Muslim. What a change from years ago.
Thanks for the share, I missed that one

One moth ago :

Few days ago :

I'm actually a little resistant to anyone and everyone just walking into Islam..

I know propagation is part of Islam and we don't know peoples intentions, but they can't just become Muslim without faith in God...
Debauchery spreading In the world or western society isn't a good enough reason

I'm actually a little resistant to anyone and everyone just walking into Islam..

I know propagation is part of Islam and we don't know peoples intentions, but they can't just become Muslim without faith in God...

Who made you the gatekeeper?

Huh, you don't like to see humans saved ??

How you can become Muslims without the faith on ONE unique god? Why questioning this basic belief ???

Every revert to Islam is a different story, I've seen dozens and dozens, so what triggers the shift isn't important, most important thing is they more Muslims than us .... may God guide all of us 🙏

A result of creepy social programming

I think its all that processed foods creating hormone imbalances, generations over generations... Time to switch back to fresh foods Americans...

Huh, you don't like to see humans saved ??

How you can become Muslims without the faith on ONE unique god? Why questioning this basic belief ???

Every revert to Islam is a different story, I've seen dozens and dozens, so what triggers the shift isn't important, most important thing is they more Muslims than us .... may God guide all of us 🙏
well put. societies go through changes.

Here our family values are still intact and we have resisted the notion of legalising these western values.

The poster who is a spammer - he fails to give similar statistics from his brigade who are called pinkies. i would love to see their breakdown of asexual preferences given they are stuck on these sites monitoring and posting.

Debauchery spreading In the world or western society isn't a good enough reason.
Surely his Islamic faith is better than yours. I doubt anyone who speaks robotically and ideologically about Islam. Religious extremism is a type of immorality too [Quran 5-77].

Debauchery spreads where there is Godlessness, so yeah it is natural and Godly to want to escape a social culture where LGBTQI+++ pride is deemed normal and genuine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom