What's new

Almost all quiet on the eastern front

Your logic makes no sense here. Are you comparing India with the UK? I don't think the level of economic development is the same in those two countries.

Then you need to start a back to school program for yourself, the concept is economic migration, right now Indian per capita income is higher and employment opportunities better, hence Bangladeshis move there (its closer). UK has a much higher living standard hence Indians try to illegally or legally come here.

I am from Hyderabad. I grew up with as many Muslim friends as Hindus, probably more. I am not anti-Muslim, so get that concept out of your head.

Anti-Bangladeshi? I dislike the state and its policies, yes. I dislike the fact that Bangladeshi immigrants are stealing Indian jobs, stretching Indian resources, becoming a major security concern for India, and generally causing misery for the Indians living in Assam, Tripura, and other NE states. But I cannot dislike the Bangladeshi people. In the end, you are just Bengalis, and there are plenty of Bengalis in India as well. How can I hate one and like the other?

“I dislike the state and its policies”, the same as we feel about India, and a lot more besides. PS I still think you’re basically an anti-Muslim racist, “I grew up with as many Muslim friends” yea right.

Then you need to start a back to school program for yourself, the concept is economic migration, right now Indian per capita income is higher and employment opportunities better, hence Bangladeshis move there (its closer). UK has a much higher living standard hence Indians try to illegally or legally come here.

Is the UK considered a failed state because Indians move there? If not, then why is India considered a failed state because Bangladeshis move there?

But the fact that Bangladeshis are willing to move to a country as poor (compared to the West) as India tells us something about Bangladesh.

“I dislike the state and its policies”, the same as we feel about India, and a lot more besides. PS I still think you’re basically an anti-Muslim racist, “I grew up with as many Muslim friends” yea right.

There is no such thing as a Muslim "race", so no I would not be racist even if I were anti-Muslim.

What you think does not matter to me at all. You are just another Bangladeshi ex-pat of no significance whatsoever.

Some bangladeshis hate india and some like India. Dont go by what people here tell, this is a self selected group.
Some of the things Indians say here is shameful, hope people dont judge us as bunch of racist rightwing pricks.

Your right, “this is a self selected group”, and it works both ways, I question what I presume is a slight against Bangladesh and Indians question what they see as a slight against theirs. Either way we just love our own respective nations, and that’s how it should be.

Well, I try to not judge Indians, just certain annoying individuals (guess they feel the same about me), anyway being Dutch/English/Bangladeshi/Muslim (nominally), engaged to a Hindu Punjabi girl, I am used to taking flak from “racist rightwing pricks” from all quarters.

Anyway thanks an hope in the same way you too don’t take offence from similar Bangladeshis.

Is the UK considered a failed state because Indians move there? If not, then why is India considered a failed state because Bangladeshis move there?

But the fact that Bangladeshis are willing to move to a country as poor (compared to the West) as India tells us something about Bangladesh.

All this says is that india is one step above Bangladesh, great achievement, well done.

There is no such thing as a Muslim "race", so no I would not be racist even if I were anti-Muslim.

What you think does not matter to me at all. You are just another Bangladeshi ex-pat of no significance whatsoever.

OK your just the most significant islamophobic, anti-Bangladeshi around, happy.

Almost all sides of BD-India border will again become very noisy with Indian BSF gunfire when the machineries for Patiala Power Plant reach their destination in Tripura.

What this BD-India integration means I do not know. And why it is needed? We are doing fine without any such integration with India. This hegemonist country must be avoided by any means.

My question is what kind of integration some guyes are talikng about. Is it to increase import from India and less from china? No way. let these newspapers talk about integration. There will be no such thing. We can achieve more growth if there is no india in our neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom