What's new

Alpha1............. Retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I wish defence.pk best of luck
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @Jungibaaz @hinduguy @RAMPAGE and many many others
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work , :)
regards
Alpha1

@Aeronaut @WebMaster goodluck develoing the site

I'm very sorry to hear that you are leaving. But also very thankful for the time you've given to this forum. For the work you put in.
I am also glad to have spent time reading your work. So good job.

And should you ever wish to return, the door is always open mate.

Good luck with your future. :)

I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I wish defence.pk best of luck
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @Jungibaaz @hinduguy @RAMPAGE and many many others
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work , :)
regards
Alpha1

No need to retire, bravehearts don't quit.

In any case that guy sirf tin din mein (thuk chaat ke :D ) wapas aa gaya tha, so why do you want to sacrifice?

it's funny to see people even retire from this virtual world , iam sure this guy is gonna make a new account on this site with new identity :sick:

to sum up . who the fcuk retires from a website lol

it's funny to see people even retire from this virtual world , iam sure this guy is gonna make a new account on this site with new identity :sick:

to sum up . who the fcuk retires from a website lol
yaar kiyoon jaly per namak daal raha hai ?:lol:

Yr yeah to kuch zyaada hi ho gya, Website se retire??o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom