What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone make mistakes . But there is a reason Altaf is desperate because the people who once stood by him now disowned him .
Everyone makes mistakes but only criminals vote for facist parties fuel ethnic violence. Aka the people of Karachi that voted for him. Shame on all of them

there are some videos and some websites claiming that Altaf Hussain have converted to Hinduism to get Indian nationality, Nadia Mirza a TV journalist also verifying this in her video vlog, https://www.newpakweb.com/mqm-leader-altaf-hussain-converted-to-hindu-religion/
MQM Leader Altaf Hussain Converted to Hindu Religion -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQGq-8SBEI
MQM Leader Altaf Hussain Converted to Hinduism - YouTube
Bhai abhi bhi Pak mein loogon ka yeh bayghairat insan leader hai.

Everyone makes mistakes but only criminals vote for facist parties fuel ethnic violence. Aka the people of Karachi that voted for him. Shame on all of them

If you are implying that Karachi people from all ethnicity who voted for MQM are criminals , than you can join the Karachites haters club you will find plenty of the people there :)
if you judge people by who they voted , than entire Pakistan is a criminal lol
You think Zardari is saint ? Maulana Fazlu ? Nawaz ? Asfandyaar wali ? All are traitors and scums in their own sense, so i guess Punjabi , Sindhi , Saraiki , Pashtoon , and Baloch all are criminals right ?

If you are implying that Karachi people from all ethnicity who voted for MQM are criminals , than you can join the Karachites haters club you will find plenty of the people there :)
if you judge people by who they voted , than entire Pakistan is a criminal lol
You think Zardari is saint ? Maulana Fazlu ? Nawaz ? Asfandyaar wali ? All are traitors and scums in their own sense, so i guess Punjabi , Sindhi , Saraiki , Pashtoon , and Baloch all are criminals right ?
And that it is, but less of a criminal then those that voted for facist. Also dont ise fallasies when someone says something you dont like. Just becuse I said the people of Karachi that votes for this filth should be ashamed, doesn't make me a hater.

He looks like a monkey, Hindus worship monkeys, so it's only natural.

One Filthy cockroach Altaf is heading back to big filthy Mama-Cockroach India .... not a surprise!! :lol::lol::lol:

Please were misguided people. They have been treated very badly by the sindhi governmnet after 18th amendment.
They actually have no choice other then voting this mqm and half of them vote by force.
Please just think a little before blaming whole community...
Mqm as a party apart from its leadership and the terrorist element is not a bad party.
They are the only ones to shun their own leadership and terrorism . Unlike pmln and ppp that insist that heavens fall but their leaders families survive.

maxresdefault.jpg
He doesn't belong to Pakistan or Urdu speakers. He is no one.
Waisy yeh Musalman tha hi kb?

Please were misguided people. They have been treated very badly by the sindhi governmnet after 18th amendment.
They actually have no choice other then voting this mqm and half of them vote by force.
Please just think a little before blaming whole community...
Mqm as a party apart from its leadership and the terrorist element is not a bad party.
They are the only ones to shun their own leadership and terrorism . Unlike pmln and ppp that insist that heavens fall but their leaders families survive.
The fact that you say a racist and ethnic hate based party like MQM is not bad. Is quiet frankly, repulsive. This makes you a terrorist sympathizer and under the national security act. That is treason

And that it is, but less of a criminal then those that voted for facist. Also dont ise fallasies when someone says something you dont like. Just becuse I said the people of Karachi that votes for this filth should be ashamed, doesn't make me a hater.

How do you know ? You have any idea what Zardari did ? or Nawaz Did ? Altaf out right calls for division and order people to kill , Zardari and Nawaz did something which pulled through would result in break-up of Pakistan , Altaf was criminal and hence his support was mainly due to Fear , take that from someone who lived whole life In Karachi, my father saw rise and decline of MQM , from the times where they have power to call for strikes within Hours to a party who nobody wants to own or associate with, and guess what who did that ? You think Rangers alone responsible ? if Karachi people worship Atlaf than MQM was still a powerful Party with Altaf as leader and we still have blood shed and strikes, without the resolve and help from Urdu speaking people and Karachi citizens MQM downfall was not possible, it was fear that ruled Karachi, once Ranger removed that power they become Powerless .
As for hater, blah blah we heard that from Indus Pakistan many times, I don't hate Muhajir or Urdu speaking its just they are all traitors and criminals , no difference there . If we started Judging all Pashtoon's for their doings, or Baloch for their doings , or Sindhi for their doings or Punjabi's for theirs, we can easily called them Criminal , terrorists , uncivilized creatures . As for the city who accommodate all other ethnicity and provide for them and Pakistan calling its citizen Criminals for voting Altaf Hussain , is pathetic . Usually I don't get in conversation with such people I just simply put them in my ignore list, well I gave you enough time and energy, now Welcome to my Ignore List :)

Whatever he has done in Pakistan; it doesn't matter now whether he converts to Hinduism or not. He is responsible for the innocent blood and will surely pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom