What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we urdu speaking are the highest Income Tax payer feed you all.

You need to convert to hinduism and go back to feed 200 million indian muslims. Let us die in peace in Pakistan. :lol:

The news is not confirmed at all.

You need to convert to hinduism and go back to feed 200 million indian muslims. Let us die in peace in Pakistan. :lol:
So just out of your hate you are certifying who is muslim and who is not? That's great achievement in your life.

Aur ager hum chaley gaye tou tum jeso haraam khoro ko kaun palay ga jo income tax nahi detay.

So you are saying that all the Muhajir aka Urdu speaking community follow Altaf ? and if he move to India they will to ? If he become Hindu they will to ? hahaha really you think that ???

@Pakhtoon yum These people justify supporting MQM/Altaf a POS murderer who killed thousands and thousands of innocent people of other ethnicities by equating MQM with other parties in Sindh and Punjab. Just shows how "dheet and retarded" these people still are. Rather than being ashamed these people are what they say "الٹا چور کوتوال کو ڈانٹے". These people hate Pashtuns and Punjabis even today due to the brainwashing by MQM. Notice how on this forum, these people utter crap against Punjabis and Pashtuns in subtle ways by uttering BS against Afghans and thereby indirectly spewing venom against Pashtuns. Same way these scums label every other punjabi (even though that person may have never supported Noon League and Punjab has PTI government) as Patwari.

These people should be sent to re-education camps where these people are taught to assimilate with other ethnicities, love and respect other ethnicities and taught about the brutalities and murders their leaders committed under MQM rule. (Just like at the end of WW2 where Nazi Germans were sent to denazification camps and even till this day Germans are taught about the brutalities during Nazi era in their education). Otherwise these people can never assimilate into Pakistan.
My two cents.....

Na maan k na bap k iltaf bhai hum ap k was their slogan so what can one say abt them
So you are saying that all the Muhajir aka Urdu speaking community follow Altaf ? and if he move to India they will to ? If he become Hindu they will to ? hahaha really you think that ???

@Pakhtoon yum These people justify supporting MQM/Altaf a POS murderer who killed thousands and thousands of innocent people of other ethnicities by equating MQM with other parties in Sindh and Punjab. Just shows how "dheet and retarded" these people still are. Rather than being ashamed these people are what they say "الٹا چور کوتوال کو ڈانٹے". These people hate Pashtuns and Punjabis even today due to the brainwashing by MQM. Notice how on this forum, these people utter crap against Punjabis and Pashtuns in subtle ways by uttering BS against Afghans and thereby indirectly spewing venom against Pashtuns. Same way these scums label every other punjabi (even though that person may have never supported Noon League and Punjab has PTI government) as Patwari.

These people should be sent to re-education camps where these people are taught to assimilate with other ethnicities, love and respect other ethnicities and taught about the brutalities and murders their leaders committed under MQM rule. (Just like at the end of WW2 where Nazi Germans were sent to denazification camps and even till this day Germans are taught about the brutalities during Nazi era in their education). Otherwise these people can never assimilate into Pakistan.
My two cents.....

says the guy who has put up Picture of the Dictator who build MQM :lol: aby kuch tu Sharam ker yaar, itni munafqat kese ker lete ho ? I have no come across a single post in this thread where anyone endorse or supported Altaf or MQM actions .

My two cents.....
yes bro they use Muhajir term in Karachi and don't deliver any things good for Karachi, they always bring chaos/hate in Karachi, and BTW i am karachicite

Na maan k na bap k iltaf bhai hum ap k was their slogan so what can one say abt them

Slogans are to be taken seriously ? Since when ? Jaag Punjabi Jaag teri Pug nun lag gaya Daag ? Marsoo marsoo Sindh na deso ? if you go into history you will read slogans where people talk about breaking Pakistan , And how many people actually blow themselves up when MQM leadership was arrested ? how many Mass protests ? how many of these people come out ?

As for that ma baap slogan that's first i am hearing it..
I know few of them like :

Quaid ka jo Ghaddar hai maut ka haqdar hai

Hai Naqeeb-e-Inqilaab Altaf Altaf

Hum na hun Humare baad Altaf Altaf

these are few I read on walls and banner .

yes bro they use Muhajir term in Karachi and don't deliver any things good for Karachi, they always bring chaos/hate in Karachi, and BTW i am karachicite
Then how come they deliver in musharaf era? and what are you getting now in karachi? Unless you are sindhi

Humbly request all the posters that the actions of Altaf shall not be ascribed to the Urdu speaking people, at large. This is a very dangerous trend.

Humbly request all the posters that the actions of Altaf shall not be ascribed to the Urdu speaking people, at large. This is a very dangerous trend.

Come on bro let them, At least this shows the hate people carry in their hearts :) I'm lovin it
We already have a Karachi wala , wait a little bit and we might see MQM MLA, or Altaf ki beti claiming to be representative of all Urdu speakers and blaming them for all the mess in Karachi haha Chill ker bhai

Then how come they deliver in musharaf era? and what are you getting now in karachi? Unless you are sindhi
No bro, my parent comes from India after Independence in 1960s, Musharaf wants some party to support him at Karachi, PPP was not the choice for him that's why he pick MQM, and support MQM, since 2000 throgh 2009-2010 MQM Jam and Lock whole Karachi paralyzing the whole city

My two cents.....
Han han Punjabio ko Altaf Bhai ne hi qatal kiya tha na Balochistan me. Sindudesh Altaf Bhai ki waja se hi to start hui haina. Altaf Bhai ki waja se hi to Pashtuno ko War on Terror me jhonk diya gaya. Un per drone attacks Altaf Bhai ki ijazat se hi hote the na. Balochistan ko under developed Altaf Bhai ne hi kiya hai na

No bro, my parent comes from India after Independence in 1960s, Musharaf wants some party to support him at Karachi, PPP was not the choice for him that's why he pick MQM, and support MQM, since 2000 throgh 2009-2010 MQM Jam and Lock whole Karachi paralyzing the whole city
In strikes only. BTW through visa they came?

In strikes only. BTW through visa they came?
So what is the purpose of paralyzing the whole city, anyone could be in emergency, they wont allow its Karachi peoples to get out for help, if they wanna do the MOB of MQM had been beat down Karachi's peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom