What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on bro let them, At least this shows the hate people carry in their hearts :) I'm lovin it
We already have a Karachi wala , wait a little bit and we might see MQM MLA, or Altaf ki beti claiming to be representative of all Urdu speakers and blaming them for all the mess in Karachi haha Chill ker bhai

Very difficult to chill and shut your eyes, when one sees that people, unknowingly, are hitting the very root of the country, which was created after lot of sacrifices and bloodshed.

Very difficult to chill and shut your eyes, when one sees that people, unknowingly, are hitting the very root of the country, which was created after lot of sacrifices and bloodshed.

Trust me we have seen worse on PDF , there was TTA with secure name ( if i remember correctly ) he actually quits PDF for that very reason , because MQM or Altaf Bashing eventually turn into Muhajir or Urdu Speaking bashing's , its same that when West blame All Muslims for what ISIS or Taliban do, these same posters will come out to say no no we are not same as ISIS , you can't judge all of Muslims by 1-2 Terrorist Organization but when it comes to MQM and Urdu speakers, their Logic switch turned off haha

No bro, my parent comes from India after Independence in 1960s, Musharaf wants some party to support him at Karachi, PPP was not the choice for him that's why he pick MQM, and support MQM, since 2000 throgh 2009-2010 MQM Jam and Lock whole Karachi paralyzing the whole city
Don't know what you are saying from 2000 - 2008 was the best time for Karachi and work was great within karachi by MQM.

Mustafa Kamal declared second best world mayor 2008

Don't know what you are saying from 2000 - 2008 was the best time for Karachi and work was great within karachi by MQM.

Mustafa Kamal declared second best world mayor 2008
So they also bring lots chaos and hates for other provinces/ethnics in Karachi, and BTW Karachi was not MQM property at all, paralyzing the city means we lost Millions of $$$ in those countless strikes/lock downs

So they also bring lots chaos and hates for other provinces/ethnics in Karachi, and BTW Karachi was not MQM property at all, paralyzing the city means we lost Millions of $$$ in those countless strikes/lock downs
Ahan then why we are not having development in karachi as it's not been locked down since 4-5 years? no lost of millions then where those millions goes?

So what is the purpose of paralyzing the whole city, anyone could be in emergency, they wont allow its Karachi peoples to get out for help, if they wanna do the MOB of MQM had been beat down Karachi's peoples
Political purposes. Lockdown has also been carried out by other activities too

Ahan then why we are not having development in karachi as it's not been locked down since 4-5 years? no lost of millions then where those millions goes?
Asked the PPP govt not me they are servant of Karachi called themselves

Everyone brought. Ethnic hate was before MQM too. Who created Punjabi Pathan Muhajir Ittehad? Was Altaf behind Liaquatabad Massacre which I remember happened in 1960s or The Qasba Aligarh or what Traitor Ayub's son did after Mohtarma Fatima lost the election?

Asked the PPP govt not me they are servant of Karachi called themselves
So I should ask PPP for not delivering in karachi for decades but don't support those who atleast deliver something in Karachi. I am not in support of mqm but in support of development of karachi and giving jobs who deserve it not like give failure govt job who can't even speak or write two line in english but yeah because they have Khosa or khoro in the end of their name they are born to rule karachi

Everyone brought. Ethnic hate was before MQM too. Who created Punjabi Pathan Muhajir Ittehad? Was Altaf behind Liaquatabad Massacre which I remember happened in 1960s or The Qasba Aligarh or what Traitor Ayub's son did after Mohtarma Fatima lost the election?
So its politically motivated, do you want to bring Muhajirs to a class of Panjabi/Pathans, we are first Muslim and then Pakistani after that we are nothing, And read the History PUNJAB received most migrants from India at the time of Independence and don't bring racism we are all brothers

PTI tried lockdown too during dharna
Your word say TRIED but not succeeded, and tell me how many time MQM lockdown Karachi

yes bro they use Muhajir term in Karachi and don't deliver any things good for Karachi, they always bring chaos/hate in Karachi, and BTW i am karachicite

Idiot

Karachi is metropolitan city today because of Muhajirs or else before 1947 Karachi at best was just a random stopover for Britain warplanes in world war 2

So I should ask PPP for not delivering in karachi for decades but don't support those who atleast deliver something in Karachi. I am not in support of mqm but in support of development of karachi and giving jobs who deserve it not like give failure govt job who can't even speak or write two line in english but yeah because they have Khosa or khoro in the end of their name they are born to rule karachi
They bring more chaos then development in Karachi

Idiot

Karachi is metropolitan city today because of Muhajirs or else before 1947 Karachi at best was just a random stopover for Britain warplanes in world war 2
And They bring more hates then development and clearly Karachi is not MQM property

They bring more chaos then development in Karachi
That's what you think, reality is they developed karachi and now Sindhi are enjoying because of that without doing anything and not giving back anything except corruption and loot.

Don't have 1 single proper road in karachi except main shah ra'e'faisal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom