What's new

Amar Farooq has died today. His father wasn't allowed to meet his ailing son.

Goenitz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون​

1695030845227.png

No words. Little angel left this world as he could not tolerate what was happening to his family nor could comprehend.
While the SC continues the tamasha of live debate on practice and procedure.
**** you MC.

Do some Afsoos. Pay some tribute and Move Along. Another one Added to the never ending list.
Really The only reason why Pakistan is not another Syria or Iraq is Because we are Cowards. Nothing else. We cannot organize, we cannot resist together, We cannot even speak for ourselves.
The way these "Civil Servants" are treating us for decades, there would have been uprising if it was any other Nation with little bit of self respect.
The Pakistan Question is much deeper then simply PTI.
90% of people running the government are mentally unfit for service.
And trust me if push comes to shove, these "Hum mei say hi hain" will shoot people point blank to defend their StrongHold of Tyranny.

See how silent and content these Civil servants are at these events.
Our Country is beyind saving now.
Armed Forces, Police Forces, Judicial System, District Administrations, Federal Bodies, FBR, FIA, you name it.
They are too strong and too big to be dethroned by any effort made by our disorganized public.

Only someone as ruthless as Altaf Hussain but Ideology of Imran Khan can save this country from these tyrants.

those bara note is not gonna save third world jernals.

as i keep saying you need to buy lot of ammo and guns and go all out.

those bara note is not gonna save third world jernals.

as i keep saying you need to buy lot of ammo and guns and go all out.
Army can negotiate, set free and let settled with TTP, and welcome US officials in every office, but cannot negotiate with a public leader. They are worse than 3rd world jernailsss..

Army can negotiate, set free and let settled with TTP, and welcome US officials in every office, but cannot negotiate with a public leader. They are worse than 3rd world jernailsss..
the way i see it you must wait for your time follow jernal outside the country then take them out.

1695048205987.png

So, yeh chetay ki yalgaar ha ya faisal naseer. ? They should be awarded a medal for not being afraid of 'dushman k bacho'. I mean all sitars, hilals are faded for this special achievement.

1695048670362.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom