What's new

Amar Farooq has died today. His father wasn't allowed to meet his ailing son.

I am not surprised these faujeets did the same thing with the people whom they brutally gunned down during may 9th and not handing over their bodies to the families unless they make a statement against PTI and IK
Hope every single piece of shit faujeets who participated with this face the same thing alongside their families and get blasted to the afterlife in literal pieces through TTP/BLA attacks
Hmm..why so angry
I mean everyone was upset about PTM talking like this

Remember 10,000 Pakistanis just died in drone attack extrajudicially on Pakistani intelligence

The amount of family members or villagers of these victims are in millions

Atleast half a million Bengalis died

ALL media is PTV+ nowdays you have to search for proper news yourself those that did report the truth are either killed by the faujeets (Arshad Sharif) or kidnapped/killed like (Imran Riaz Khan)

And all of us are responsible in some way for this faujeet monster that we have today
back then this stuff happend in rural Balochistan and FATA tribal areas against civilians who were just simply "suspected"
and we call them terrorist supporter/terrorist or RAW/NDS agent.
Lol even today that era is called golden era

Apparently there were no questions asked because of coalition support funding that went into development of urban Pakistan and punjab

20b$ were dispersed in 5 yrs of GLODeN era

How did this young boy die? What happened?
HIs house raided many times and his father and grand mother got arrested. Ititially he lost his mental balance and then he left this world

Hmm..why so angry

Remember 10,000 Pakistanis just died in drone attack extrajudicially on Pakistani intelligence

Apparently there were no questions asked because of coalition support funding that went into development of urban Pakistan and punjab

R u defending this ?

People chanted 'yeh jo dehshatgardi hai, is kay peechay wardi hai'.

Asim Munir
- 100% traitor
- 100% Criminal
- 100% Psycho

Zille shah, and countless more unarmed Pakistanis killed by the psycho. Arshad Shareef and Imran Riaz. 80 years old aged people, cancer patients, and 1000s of workers, 1000s of stories.

Why is that Pak Fauj produces such evils everytime. An evil state within a state.
They sold 900 millions bombs to Ukraine. For getting this deal done they did this.. now they have to follow US orders.

Punjab should follow the example of pashtuns and start keeping weaponry in their homes.These kinds of raids have been much less in kpk for the simple reason that forceful entry would result in a rain of bullets.
There is a reason the right to bear arms is a fundamental right in USA
I second this.
Punjabis need to fight back and kill anyone who dares illegally raid their homes.
Punjabis also need to take revenge for their loved ones killed by oppressors.

And people say it’s only generals not the foot soldiers lool. The foot soldiers carry out and execute the orders. Anyone serving tyrants are responsible. There is no distinction between tyrant general and foot soldier. If the foot soldier doesn’t surrender and stop serving the tyrants, kill them too. No mercy now.

Only solution is target these dollarkhor haramis wherever they are worldwide.

The details that are emerging are chilling. These mor0ns not only mentally tortured the kid, didn't let his father to meet him etc. I am hearing, the poor kid was denied entry into any hospital for medical treatment.

This fauj has become worst than yazeed's army.

ایسے ہزاروں بچے اس ملک میں ہماری بےحسی کی بھینٹ چڑہ گئے۔ خدا کی قسم اگر آج یہ مسئلہ سیاسی نہ ہوتا تو کبھی میڈیا میں نہ آتا۔ ہم بحیثیت قوم اس قابل ہیں کہ بھارت ہم پر چڑہ دوڑے اور ہماری زمینیں ہم سے چھین لے، ہمیں قتل کرے اور ہمارے گھروں پر قبضہ کرلے۔
ہم لوگ ایسے بے حس و بے غیرت لوگ ہیں۔

oar2.jpg

It’s the devils army
We will cheer and rejoice when they are bombed to smithereens

I wonder what the khaki creatures and their fanz on this forum has to say on this.

Hmm..why so angry

As Signalian would say, had the kid been a proper Muslim and offered his five daily prayers, he would be with us today.

They shouldn't have fought the boots.

Pak Fauj Zindabad, Dushman Murdabad!

Back
Top Bottom