What's new

Amazing Swat !!

Kindly give names of the pictures cz i want to upload it on my page with full descriptions just mention the name rest of description i will find my self thanx :)

:pakistan::pakistan:

what is the name of your friend who took these images i want to mention his name on album with pictures.

^ Yaar what kind of warm blood do Pakhtuns have :P Have lived in Sweden a large part of my life and in the snow that comes i can not even imagine wearing a simple Shalwar Kameez with a Chader around. Would freeze to death!

^ Yaar what kind of warm blood to have Pakhtuns have :P Have lived in Sweden a large part of my life and in the snow that comes i can not even imagine wearing a simple Shalwar Kameez with a Chader around. Would freeze to death!

Not just the Pukhtoons the Gilgitis and Baltis are just as crazy if not more.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

^ Yaar what kind of warm blood to have Pakhtuns have :P Have lived in Sweden a large part of my life and in the snow that comes i can not even imagine wearing a simple Shalwar Kameez with a Chader around. Would freeze to death!

Not just the Pukhtoons the Gilgitis and Baltis are just as crazy if not more.

there are mny swatis in karachi who decorate the minibuses with their beautiful art

74494.jpg

Artists%20flee%20Pakistans%20Swat%20valley%20to%20escape%20fanatics%20threats.jpg

It is really soooo beutiful, i wish i can go there some day & run wild in those lush green beutiful fields. Thanx alot for sharing these pictures.:pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom