What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
EzioAltaïr;3541902 said:
What indications? Pics, official statements (saying we "currently have", not "going to have"), anything like that will do.

By the end of the year, No. 45 Squadron will be ready to shoot down the JFTs, if that's what you mean.

Operational 2 squadrons with the third one being equipped , foreign missiles being inducted Manufacturers saying the aircraft to be BVR capable ... These indications ! Yes there are reports of Pakistan buying SD-10 in 2010 and even pictures of JFT carrying that missile which your lot in complete denial mode doesn't want to believe and insider reports of PL-12 in PAF inventory ... Do you think they will publish an official statement for every missile the aircraft fires ? :azn:

For a kid who doesn't know what basic ammunition is , needs to reminded that the Late Combat Aircraft can only be inducted by the end of 2015 :lol: ...

Rs 25k cr Tejas won’t be ready before 2015

Remember people....PAF has made a 40 year old aircraft compatible with the latest version of ALCMs, should n't be too hard to conclude what it's more modern aircraft are capable of.
PAF has a policy of not releasing all the info regarding it's capability doesn't mean it's not there....a little hint in this regard....do recall the Americans also making a lot of noise regarding the Harpoon missiles being altered and all that. :D

610x.jpg

raad1fb9.jpg

f****** hilarious

f****** hilarious

What's hilarious is that you have nothing like this in comparison. What's even more hilarious is that we've been testing it on 40 yr old aircraft, while your latest have nothing like this either. :lol:

You are the one who is twisting things and saying crap like SD-10 is inducted without proof. Fact is Junk Fighter 17 is a failed piece of $hit which still hasn't achieved BVR capability even after 3 squadrons and 6 years of testing(according to you).

Lo bhai...you're back again after being banned for the nth time?

Sd-10 has been integrated.

JF-17 meets the needs of PAF, and that's what matters.

No need to get into a hissy fit.

Continue proving it isn't , when even the manufacturers claim otherwise ... :azn: I didn't say anything about testing BVR's for 6 years , now did I ? Making things , yourselves , kid ? :P I only said responding to your claim that maybe PL-12 was tested with JFT prototype in 2007 and now there are clear indications of its integration ...

Speaking of Junk , what is the latest extended date for induction of Least Capable Aircraft ? :lol:
Yea, manufactures claim it's BVR capable right from 2007 according to your theory that Manufactures website claims it is BVR capable. Talk about dumb. :lol:

If in 2007, it is still under testing according to your stupid theory, then why can't it be under testing now as well. Why does suddenly your link means JFT is operational, while my link means testing? Your link should also mean testing right according to your own dumbass theory?

I didn't say anything about testing BVR's for 6 years , now did I ? Making things , yourselves , kid ? :P I only said responding to your claim that maybe PL-12 was tested with JFT prototype in 2007 and now there are clear indications of its integration ...
Are you drunk? You don't even know what you are writing! :lol:

What's hilarious is that you have nothing like this in comparison. What's even more hilarious is that we've been testing it on 40 yr old aircraft, while your latest have nothing like this either. :lol:

Lo bhai...you're back again after being banned for the nth time?

Sd-10 has been integrated.

JF-17 meets the needs of PAF, and that's what matters.

No need to get into a hissy fit.
Who are you?

our Indian friends seem to be in a state of DENIaLISM.....

4218048947_2.jpg

If in 2007, it is still under testing according to your stupid theory, then why can't it be under testing now as well. Why does suddenly your link means JFT is operational, while my link means testing? Your link should also mean testing right according to your own dumbass theory?

Because we have inducted almost 3 squadrons and its foolish to think we haven't integrated the must-have capability until now for which we pursued the project in the first place ... Got it ? No one is going to post a video for you or post a picture of JFT from operational squadrons ... It is just not the standard operating procedure of ISPR ... The only one available shall suffice and if it doesn't , continue the denial mode that you have been in for every single Pakistani project despite of all the very clear indications ... :azn:

our Indian friends seem to be in a state of DENIaLISM.....

Is it the first time ? :lol:

Operational 2 squadrons with the third one being equipped , foreign missiles being inducted Manufacturers saying the aircraft to be BVR capable ... These indications ! Yes there are reports of Pakistan buying SD-10 in 2010 and even pictures of JFT carrying that missile which your lot in complete denial mode doesn't want to believe and insider reports of PL-12 in PAF inventory

Foreign missiles "being inducted" is not the same as, already have been inducted. :yes:

... Do you think they will publish an official statement for every missile the aircraft fires ? :azn:
That is standard procedure you know. At least as far as buying is considered, a government that is democratic has to publish official statements. And in any case, if the PAF does keep secrets, I'm really disappointed to know that their BVRs are behind closed doors. USA keeps UFOs secret, Pakistan keeps BVRs secret. :rofl:

For a kid who doesn't know what basic ammunition is , needs to reminded that the Late Combat Aircraft can only be inducted by the end of 2015 :lol: ...

Rs 25k cr Tejas won’t be ready before 2015

Bullsh*t news. Stupid news reporters confuse Final Operational Clearance with operational capability. :lol:

Flying Daggers are gonna be the first LCA equipped squadron by January, and you can't do anything about it. :lol:

Because we have inducted almost 3 squadrons and its foolish to think we haven't integrated the must-have capability until now for which we pursued the project in the first place ... Got it ? No one is going to post a video for you or post a picture of JFT from operational squadrons ... It is just not the standard operating procedure of ISPR ... The only one available shall suffice and if it doesn't , continue the denial mode that you have been in for every single Pakistani project despite of all the very clear indications ... :azn:

Is it the first time ? :lol:

so inducting squads proves aircraft?
even f-16's were inducted earlier and loads of modifications were done in initial version of f-16's so here ppl like u get it as leverage.

and for later part,u have been behaving like chinese who said j-15 landed on varyag but none posted even a single pic :rofl:

its true that paksitanis chinese are bhai bhai :rofl:

EzioAltaïr;3543462 said:
Foreign missiles "being inducted" is not the same as, already have been inducted. :yes:

Bullsh*t news. Stupid news reporters confuse Final Operational Clearance with operational capability. :lol:

I think it counts a very clear indication of where the project is headed ... :azn: ... MAR-1 isn't being inducted , it is already inducted ...

What to publish statements every time the aircraft fires a missile ? Maybe , in India but not here ...

The same news is available on couple of other Indian sites ... So how are you going to induct if it isn't even ready ? :rofl: What squadron are you arming the Junk fighter with this year when even the IOC will be given in mid-2013 ... FOC by 2015 and the operational capability comes next !

so inducting squads proves aircraft?
even f-16's were inducted earlier and loads of modifications were done in initial version of f-16's so here ppl like u get it as leverage.

Yes it does , is it different in India ? :azn: I can understand this logic after 30 years of waiting ...

Yes , it was and the same is true for JFT which is slated to receive Block-2 upgrades this year !

I think it is a counts a very clear indication of where the project is headed ... :azn:

Yup. Sure it does. You take one reporters viewpoint as the ultimate truth, and ignore even the IAFs statement.

What to publish statements every time the aircraft fires a missile ? Maybe , in India but not here ...

No to file a report, every time a missile is bought. It is standard procedure in a democracy, but I guess Pakistan's army is just not used to operating under a democracy. :P

The same news is available on couple of other Indian sites ... So how are you going to induct if it isn't even ready ? :rofl:

It's ready. Like all other products, the LCA will undergo modifications during the manufacturing process. By next year, the Flying Daggers will have 20 LCAs, it will have achieved IOC-II. Then a year or 2 for the next 20 LCAs, and then FOC. In all this time, the Mk-II will be ready for testing, and as seen previously with Arjun, the Mk-II is always faster than Mk-I. :P

Yes it does , is it different in India ? :azn: I can understand this logic after 30 years of waiting ...

Inducting a fighter proves that it has BVR? :azn:

Yes , it was and the same is true for JFT which is slated to receive Block-2 upgrades this year !

Considering how it can't yet carry BVRs, I say the Block-II is an urgent need for you guys.

Get out of denial mode dude, the JF-17 which is being given to Egypt has BVR, not the one produced in Pakistan. :P

lol...its accepted all over world :oops: but not in pakistan.I gave u example of f-16..
U.S later on improved it lot.

bullshit.. all work on tejas started near about 7-8 yrs back ,otherwise it was on paper.

hahaa,naval version is ready and blk 2 version modifications are told even in tejas and it has no link with blk 1.

EzioAltaïr;3543501 said:
Yup. Sure it does. You take one reporters viewpoint as the ultimate truth, and ignore even the IAFs statement.

No to file a report, every time a missile is bought. It is standard procedure in a democracy, but I guess Pakistan's army is just not used to operating under a democracy.

It's ready. Like all other products, the LCA will undergo modifications during the manufacturing process. By next year, the Flying Daggers will have 20 LCAs, it will have achieved IOC-II. Then a year or 2 for the next 20 LCAs, and then FOC. In all this time, the Mk-II will be ready for testing, and as seen previously with Arjun, the Mk-II is always faster than Mk-I.

Inducting a fighter proves that it has BVR? :azn:

Considering how it can't yet carry BVRs, I say the Block-II is an urgent need for you guys.

Get out of denial mode dude, the JF-17 which is being given to Egypt has BVR, not the one produced in Pakistan. :P

What IAF statement ? The one which clearly states the FOC can be achieved by 2015 , not before ? :azn:

Yes they aren't and we are proud of it ... Savvy ?

What is ready ? An aircraft is only inducted when it is given FOC ... So if you are going to get the IOC-2 to certify the fighter to be air worthy which it isn't at the moment , how are you going to induct it ? :rofl: Yeah , complete this one first before dreaming of next block , AMCA and what not ...

The initial operational clearance (IOC) for India’s locally designed Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) has been further delayed to mid-2013, postponing its active squadron service with the Indian Air Force (IAF) to 2015, if not beyond.

http://idrw.org/?p=13925

Inducting 2 squadrons of a fighter pursued for the basic reason of being low cost BVR capable with decent capabilities does :azn:

Yeah , and Indians are yet to prove it cant :P ... Block-2 isn't going to integrate any new missile , all of that has been done , it is just KLJ-v2 - CFT - FLIR - IFR and other things now !

bullshit.. all work on tejas started near about 7-8 yrs back ,otherwise it was on paper.

hahaa,naval version is ready and blk 2 version modifications are told even in tejas and it has no link with blk 1.

Fair Dinkum ? :rofl: Check Wiki before making childish statements ...

Yes , you saw it last night while sleeping right ? :lol: It is called a " dream " ... Talking of next block when your Tejas isn't even fully air worthy at the moment ... Way to go !

So basically what you are doing is ASSUMING that since JF-17 is inducted and numbers around 40+, it has to be BVR capable. Assumption goes both ways. I'm ASSUMING, even after 3 squadrons inducted and several years of testing, PAF is still not satisfied with SD-10 in its current form and is waiting for the Chinese to improve it further and increase the missile's hit probability.

This is why people prefer proof, not assumptions.

What IAF statement ? The one which clearly states the FOC can be achieved by 2015 , not before ? :azn:

FOC simply means that that version of LCA will be completely done with the upgrades, combat-readiness and any further upgrades will be on Mk-II. But FOC in 2015 has nothing to do with when it will inducted. As said before, it is a known fact that between 2011 and 2013, the IAF will have got 20 LCAs to equip the Flying Daggers at Sulur. By FOC, it will be 40 LCAs. Then comes Mk-II.

What democracy ? :rofl: ... The armed forces of Pakistan aren't ordered by the corrupt politicians ...

But defence procurements are managed by the politicians right? At least as far as normal countries are considered this is the case. Is Pakistan an exception to this rule?

What is ready ? An aircraft is only inducted when it is given FOC ... So if you are going to get the IOC-2 to certify the fighter to be air worthy which it isn't at the moment , how are you going to induct it ? :rofl: Yeah , complete this one first before dreaming of next block , AMCA and what not :lol:

Aircraft is always ready. FOC just means end of tests. WOn't sink into your head because all tests for JF-17 were done by China.
The initial operational clearance (IOC) for India’s locally designed Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) has been further delayed to mid-2013, postponing its active squadron service with the Indian Air Force (IAF) to 2015, if not beyond.

http://idrw.org/?p=13925

The squadron will be ready to shoot down the JF-17s by next year, now whether you like it or not, is none of my concern. Your link just says Page not found.

Inducting 2 squadrons of a fighter pursued for the basic reason of being low cost BVR capable with decent capabilities does :azn:

2 squadron is the starting order. With Mk-II they say upto 200, (150 AF, 50 Navy), will be bought.

Yeah , and Indians are yet to prove it cant :P ... Block-2 isn't going to integrate any new missile , all of that has been done , it is just KLJ-v2 - CFT - FLIR - IFR and other things now !

Now that you ask me for proof, can you really give proof of Pakistan having one? :rofl:

So basically what you are doing is ASSUMING that since JF-17 is inducted and numbers around 40+, it has to be BVR capable.

Yes , add to that , the basic purpose of pursuing this very project :azn: ... So , the picture of JFT carrying SD-10 didn't suit you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom