What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

Estimates of approx 1 million dead and perhaps 100,000-150,000 rapes from all the parties involved in the conflict are more plausible. The figures that you quote are improbable.

Beating too much on numbers will be good for statistics but does not change anything else.

Is alcohol so cheap in Bangladesh that anyone can buy it and then write drunken tirades online?

I don't really want to argue with this guy because it's clear he is not all there in the head.
But I do want to point out the bold part.
That is not true, the Bengali formed militias that targeted any Urdu speakers and any Bengali who were with the government.

And relax man, I know you are a Bangladeshi, I didn't say you were a martian. No need to keep stating the obvious.

Urdu is not the language of the Dravidian Bengali Race. It is from the Persian ( Aryan) origin. No place for Aryan in Bangladesh Territory. But one thing is that there is no need of forming militia to eliminate Urdu from the Bangladesh Territory. Those are negligible in front of the ocean of the ancient East Pakistanis. Second Point, Government people......Again you are using bull sheets. We must stay at government always as we(East Pakistanis) were the Majority of the United Pakistan. Why will we destroy our own government? We would make it strong to remove all the Drone attacks from our territory. Your any attempt is not enough to remove the sins of those clusters. We did that what is right. You used the Punjabi Portion of United Pakistani Army to crush the East Pakistanis, to crush the biggest Muslim Nation. Those so called race must have to face the judgement for their greed. Drone is the best answer to them. Finally, We are not a myth.None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

It was not US but indra and the genocide in east pakistan which separated....i have already uploaded a documentary on this subject on youtube only the final part remains to be uploaded ....check that doc on youtube if u have no idea about this subject :coffee:.

Bangladeshi authorities claimed that three million people were killed,while the Hamoodur Rahman Commission, an official Pakistan Government investigation, put the figure at 26,000 civilian casualties.The international media and reference books in English by authors and genocide scholars such as Samuel Totten have also published figures of up to 3,000,000 for Bangladesh as a whole, although independent researchers put the toll at 300,000 to 500,000.

Killing of any single innocent people is enough to destroy a Nation. That was true for United Pakistan in 1971.

We are always fighter against all the coward Aryans whether their format! We have answered bravely against BSF in Padua. Anybody can hear that answer. We are always ready to save guard every single inch of our Fatherland. We are ancient. We are not a myth. We are not the betrayer. We have just answered to the betray of some betrayers. We have proved our purity in 1965. So, you can't ask about our patriotism. The real culprit is like daylight and shameless. They are so foolish to recognize the crimes which crushed the United Pakistan into two pieces as a part of necessity. This was certain as there were some criminals who attacked us without any valid reason, just to trap a huge Nation, a mass people. We just retreated as there was no alternation other than that. We always want to put all the culprits into trial who crushed a huge Nation. History will never forgive them. Drone is the right treatment for those crimes. We are suffered as you attacked us. Our defense is weak and that is because of your attack and betray. But one thing is sure that we must not be finished.We have already healed our defense mechanism and must enrich to give answer to any coward aggressors. You will never get Kashmir for the value of East Pakistan because the East Pakistan was never for sale. Present Bangladesh is never for sale. We were the founder of Muslim League? Who are you to say about our purity? We are in the rightful way. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

you are as cute as you are emotional

:enjoy:

We are always fighter against all the coward Aryans whether their format! We have answered bravely against BSF in Padua. Anybody can hear that answer. We are always ready to save guard every single inch of our Fatherland. We are ancient. We are not a myth. We are not the betrayer. We have just answered to the betray of some betrayers. We have proved our purity in 1965. So, you can't ask about our patriotism. The real culprit is like daylight and shameless. They are so foolish to recognize the crimes which crushed the United Pakistan into two pieces as a part of necessity. This was certain as there were some criminals who attacked us without any valid reason, just to trap a huge Nation, a mass people. We just retreated as there was no alternation other than that. We always want to put all the culprits into trial who crushed a huge Nation. History will never forgive them. Drone is the right treatment for those crimes. We are suffered as you attacked us. Our defense is weak and that is because of your attack and betray. But one thing is sure that we must not be finished.We have already healed our defense mechanism and must enrich to give answer to any coward aggressors. You will never get Kashmir for the value of East Pakistan because the East Pakistan was never for sale. Present Bangladesh is never for sale. We were the founder of Muslim League? Who are you to say about our purity? We are in the rightful way. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

:lazy:
didnt ask you to read the constitution of Bangladesh

Last I checked, Bangladeshis were Indo-Aryan and Burmese by descent.

they are great no doubt. Bangladeshi airforce can beat the IAF in the cricket match anytime.

Who is this guy Sheikh Shakib Ahmed, his comments seems like I am listening to impossibru dialogues from movie 300. :rofl::rofl:

Who is this guy Sheikh Shakib Ahmed, his comments seems like I am listening to impossibru dialogues from movie 300. :rofl::rofl:

BUT the point is that: We are the Soil Product of the Bangladesh Territory! We are not a myth!None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race!

https://www.facebook.com/TheStoryOfTheBangladeshiRace

We are not a myth! We are the Bangladeshi Race! We are the Ancient! We are the Continuator of the ancient Wari Bateswarian Dravidian Civilization. We made our own Bangladeshi Race since Six thousand Years ago! We are the Pure One! We are the true One! We are in our home! We are ancient! We are Real! We are the Bangladeshi Race!We are the Soil Product of the Bangladesh Territory! We are not a myth!None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! & that is the final point.

BUT the point is that: We are the Soil Product of the Bangladesh Territory! We are not a myth!None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race!

https://www.facebook.com/TheStoryOfTheBangladeshiRace

We are not a myth! We are the Bangladeshi Race! We are the Ancient! We are the Continuator of the ancient Wari Bateswarian Dravidian Civilization. We made our own Bangladeshi Race since Six thousand Years ago! We are the Pure One! We are the true One! We are in our home! We are ancient! We are Real! We are the Bangladeshi Race!We are the Soil Product of the Bangladesh Territory! We are not a myth!None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! & that is the final point.
Bangladeshi Race?????
What the heck is that??

We are a Race! i.e. the Bangladeshi Race. It is distinct.
You were known as Indians.
Then you were known as Pakistanis.
And now you are known as Bangladeshis.
So my friend, NO RACE SH!T is there!
You're just confused and its not your fault. Anybody who changed so many ethnicity will have such confusion.

You were known as Indians.
Then you were known as Pakistanis.
And now you are known as Bangladeshis.
So my friend, NO RACE SH!T is there!
You're just confused and its not your fault. Anybody who changed so many ethnicity will have such confusion.

We were Never Indian, Pakistan is bad dream for us as United Banglastan was lost in 1947. We were always Bangladeshi. We are ancient Gangadrabiri, fighter against All the Aryans. We are the and were the Independent Banglastan. We are in our home, though our home is reduced by the coward Aggressors. We were always the Bangladeshi, We are always the Bangladeshi & We must be the Bangladeshi for all the time. No place for the Aryan in our territory. That is the final point. We have successfully cleared out all the bad dreams and the Aryan clusters with our combined National effort. We are the Bangladeshi Race! We are the seventh Largest Nation of the world which has only one distinct ethnicity which is lacked by many false Nation. So, don't be jealous by observing our purity, unity of race which is lacked by some human Cluster. We are the Bangladeshi Race since the ancient time & that is the final point. We are the only TRUE NATION in this territory. NEVER BE JEALOUS! WE ARE THE SEVENTH LARGEST NATION OF THE WORLD. THIS IS NOT SO CHEAP. MIND IT.

We were Never Indian, Pakistan is bad dream for us as United Banglastan was lost in 1947. We were always Bangladeshi. We are ancient Gangadrabiri, fighter against All the Aryans. We are the and were the Independent Banglastan. We are in our home, though our home is reduced by the coward Aggressors. We were always the Bangladeshi, We are always the Bangladeshi & We must be the Bangladeshi for all the time. No place for the Aryan in our territory. That is the final point. We have successfully cleared out all the bad dreams and the Aryan clusters with our combined National effort. We are the Bangladeshi Race! We are the seventh Largest Nation of the world which has only one distinct ethnicity which is lacked by many false Nation. So, don't be jealous by observing our purity, unity of race which is lacked by some human Cluster. We are the Bangladeshi Race since the ancient time & that is the final point. We are the only TRUE NATION in this territory. NEVER BE JEALOUS! WE ARE THE SEVENTH LARGEST NATION OF THE WORLD. THIS IS NOT SO CHEAP. MIND IT.
:lol:
You are a confused person because of changing so many nationalities!
:rofl:

A jehadi hitler in the making ..............:tup:

Back
Top Bottom