What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

Bangla hoilo drabir vasha. Ata kono ARYAN ( GERMANIC) vasha na. ARYANRA shob bohiragoto. Tara ekhane aisha amago Vasha shikse. Tara shankhai kokhono pach vager opore jai nai. Shobaire petaia thanda koira disi. Amago shobdo shikha boi bandaile ki Bangla Aryan Vasha hoia jabo. Oi din bone gese. Oi bebsha shesh. Amra amgo porichoy bala koira jani. We must establish those in literature.

Bangla is the Dravidian Language. It is not the the Aryan(Germanic) Language. Aryans are the outsider. They came from the Normandy. They learned Bangla from the Dravidian mass people. They were never more than five percent in the total population. We have given them the good treatment since the ancient time. It is shameless attitude of the Aryan cluster as they learned Bangla from us and claiming that Bangla is originated from Aryan(Germanic)! Those days have gone to forest. That business is now completely banned. We know our ancient root. Those must be put in literature just in time.

We are not a myth. We are the Bangladeshi Race. The Seventh Largest Nation of the world. The only True Nation in this Territory & that is the final point.

You aren't Dravidian, if anything, you are confused. Thousands of years of anthropology and genetic studies refute your baseless and utterly false claim to Dravidian blood. Here is proof, find your identity and then act like an expert.

South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg

Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Grouping of Indo-Aryan speaking people:
Indoarische_Sprachen_Gruppen.png

You aren't Dravidian, if anything, you are confused. Thousands of years of anthropology and genetic studies refute your baseless and utterly false claim to Dravidian blood. Here is proof, find your identity and then act like an expert.

South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg

Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Grouping of Indo-Aryan speaking people:
Indoarische_Sprachen_Gruppen.png

This map is not correct. This is made by using the source of the Aryan cluster. You could see my debate on that in : Old Bangla Photos(http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/135989-old-bangla-photos.html) thread of PDF. I don't want to repeat the same thing. And another thing is that: Your Icarus Name is indicating that you are from the Alexandrian ( Greek) ancestry. But point is not that. You may call me as from Arab ancestry by observing Sheikh in my name. But I am assuring that I am Dravidian. My blackness and curly hair are the indicators of my Dravidian ancestry. This is the common feature of maximum members of the TRUE BANGLADESHI RACE. They have at least one relative which has the Dravidian Body color i.e. blackness and Curly hair. This is our identity. This is our way of affection. This is the tale of our forefathers. We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

^^^^Lol..Lakh lanat on you for trolling ..

Fatwabajir Bebsha koro! Profile picture e Brazil er Maiya Raikha deo, Nejer desh re Bangladesh na leikha Geekadesh Kao, Shathik deshprem dekhle kao paglami, Tomago moto loker vondami amar jana ase! Vondami bad dea valo hoia jao ga. Shotto kono kisu dea chapa rakhbar parba na. Vondo Fatwabaj, Eishob vondo der karonei joto shob opobekhkha. Tara nejeder atta bikri kore vondami kore. Vondora kono din etihashe teka na. Tara tader krito kormo thik e pabe. Hey, the Almighty Allah give the true knowledge to everyone and Save us from the Vondos and Grace us to defend all the Vondos. Shame on those Coward who named own country as Geekadesh. Amar mondai chai juta dea moner moto bairai! Joto shob Vondo! Vondo , False Flagger er kothar kono dam nai. Bangla bujte kosto. Ask your Godfather.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom