What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

A mass rape, the seeds of which were never born.
A genocide, the bodies of which were never recovered.

Pull your head out of Indian+State sponsored propaganda and get a whiff of the real world. Mujib put the number of dead upto 3 Million and 10 million women raped. Well, where are the bodies of the dead? Skeletons?
I am not denying that there were gross lapses of conduct and commanders did little to curb them but most of these crimes were at the hands of the Razakars and not the military. As for your entirely racist and thoroughly demeaning portrayal of Punjabis, have you even met a Punjabi? We are a warrior race, the Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, faith withstanding. Punjabis were at the forefront of the cause for Indian liberation from the British and rendered more sacrifices than any other race. We are proud of our heritage and the blood that flows through our veins, if you feel otherwise, you're welcome to burn your heart out.

It good to be proud of oneself and one's community, but you should not try to defend the causes of evil men from your community. Every community has some.

What happened in Bangladesh was cruel even by Pakistani standards.
No one is saying that 3 million people were killed or 10 million raped.
The scale was of course, lower. But, it is a known fact that people in Bangladesh were massacred mercilessly.

A 1972 report by the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) noted that both sides in the conflict accused each other of perpetrating genocide. The report observed that it may be difficult to substantiate claims that 'whole of the military action and repressive measures taken by the Pakistan army and their auxiliary forces constituted genocide' intended to destroy the Bengali people in whole or in part by the Pakistan army, and that 'preventing a nation from attaining political autonomy does not constitute genocide: the intention must be to destroy in whole or in part the people as such'. The difficulty of proving intent was considered to be further complicated by the fact that three specific sections of the Bengali people were targeted in killings by the Pakistan army and their collaborators: members of the Awami League, students, and East Pakistan citizens of Hindu religion. The report observed, however, that there are is strong prima facie case that there were particular acts of genocide committed, especially towards the end of the war, where Bengalis were targeted indiscriminately. Similarly, it was felt that there is a strong prima facie face that crimes of genocide were committed against the Hindu population of East Pakistan."

Here are just a few photos:

Also, most of the bodies of Bangladeshi Hindus (the main target of these killings) were thrown in river. So, they were not to be found in these graves.

No, it did not. Infact US went as far as it can go to help Pakistan. It used its power to malign India, it made Jordan provide us with aircrafts, for Iran to let us use their airbase and much more. Read the released documents from that time to get an idea of the sort of help and assistance US provided.

Pakistanis were responsible for the break and they will be the ones responsible if it breaks up again

Stop blaming others, will ya?

R
E
S
P
E
C
T

Other pakistanis need to learn a few things from T-Faz.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

typical dot-head from a country with enough internal problems itself --- trying to educate others!
I am here for discussion not to educate others or be educated. Are you a teacher or something, do you want to discipline me now. lol :)

Really? Is that what dothead means?

Can we also call you Slit penised and still be stating just the facts and not trying to insult anyone?

Well, he's right you guys do put on red dot on your forehead, hence making you a "dot head"...He's just stating the facts.

So would you condone calling Pakistani Muslims Rag heads (wearing a turban)..

Really? Is that what dothead means?

Can we also call you Slit penised and still be stating just the facts and not trying to insult anyone?

it's actually a complement.....a good chunk of the civilized and hygienic world observes such practices :laugh:

i dont know what ails you losers; but if you took any offense to my post, it's important that you report it. The 'report' icon is on the left of your screen.

im sure your sikh khatris would condone it as well :laugh:

Pakistani Muslims don't wear turbans, but Indian Sikhs do, and in US some people call them "towel heads".

You mean this??
Urban Dictionary: dothead

Urban Dictionary: raghead

Urban Dictionary: towelhead

1. towelhead
A offensive word used to describe a custom of someone of arab descent
e.g. Damn gon' towelheads are terrorists!

2. towelhead
A derisive name for someone of arab descent, from the turbans they wear.

e.g.PASSENGER ON A FLIGHT:
If that towelhead goes on my flight, I'm gonna make the airline re-book me onto another flight!

You mean this??
Urban Dictionary: dothead

Urban Dictionary: raghead

Urban Dictionary: towelhead

1. towelhead
A offensive word used to describe a custom of someone of arab descent
e.g. Damn gon' towelheads are terrorists!

2. towelhead
A derisive name for someone of arab descent, from the turbans they wear.

e.g.PASSENGER ON A FLIGHT:
If that towelhead goes on my flight, I'm gonna make the airline re-book me onto another flight!

The people who write those things don't even know what the Sikh religion is. They consider them Muslims and discriminate against them just the same by calling them A-rabs which is why you see those definitions.

Urban dictionary isn't a valid source, many Sikhs here are called "towel heads" they especially get harassed in high school and in public sometimes their turbans are pulled off. I actually live here.

hsFresnoBkLsh.jpg

So do you condone Pakistani Muslims, Indian Sikhs, Your Arab bothers being called Rag heads, Towel heads etc etc ?? or do you consider this as racism ?

Urban dictionary isn't a valid source

You sir, as a source are worse ;)

So do you condone Pakistani Muslims, Indian Sikhs, Your Arab bothers being called Rag heads, Towel heads etc etc ?? or do you consider this as racism ?

You sir, as a source are worse
;)

Well in that case hope the picture is convincing enough. A thousand words source.

Well in that case hope the picture is convincing enough. A thousand words source.

I can post a few thousand words of my own, but then I dont enjoy immunity accorded to Pakistanis for going off topic

They are also called 3/4 :lol:

I think that guy must know some people. That's why he never gets banned. I have seen others that term getting banned.

I can post a few thousand words of my own, but then I dont enjoy immunity accorded to Pakistanis for going off topic

exactly, you dont...so STFU and move on

or just find another forum; nobody begged you to join

You do know why Sikhs had to go thru this .. Right?? Because they were mistaken for Muslims from South Asia and Middle east region due to their turbans and beards.. So in fact what you are highlighting is a bias agaisnt Muslims from Pakistan/Afgh/Middle east and not against Sikhs.. Analyze that.. ;)

exactly, you dont...so STFU and move on

Here comes the dictator ... :lol: who by the way lives in the US, but is embarrased to put the right location flag

You do know why Sikhs had to go thru this .. Right?? Because they were mistaken for Muslims from South Asia and Middle east region due to their turbans and beards.. So in fact what you are highlighting is a bias agaisnt Muslims from Pakistan/Afgh/Middle east and not against Sikhs.. Analyze that.. ;)

Here comes the dictator ... :lol:

double whammy.....not only they are being thrashed, but people are ignorant about what/who the sikhs are.....

silly to talk about attacks against Sikhs elsewhere when the single largest attack against Sikhs took place in hindustan...but anyways we digress

Back
Top Bottom