What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

ISI and army are among the worst corrupt organistans

army had complete force and backing behind freeing raymond davis, but they gave excuse of govt

airbase karachi terror happened, no terrorists caught again same excuse

2 army guys died in september, no action, same excuse

drone attacks happen daily, again same excuse, govt

now a record phanty of 28 army guys died, same excuse

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

i dont want to die sorry,

your army is corrupt and buzdil, sirf awaam ko maarti hai, aur dosro se maar padte hai, we all know karachi operation, 1971 operation

And this is the same army due to which you sleep comfortably your warm bed room. My army well,... ok... and where do you live? huh, ... on Mars? or you are some Indian troller pretending as a Pakistani??

Shut down the border permanently. Enough is enough. Daily drone attacks, several helicopter attacks each year and even the spies running around the cities killing ordinary people. Pakistan air force should have given chase to slow moving helicopters inside Afghanistan and shot them down.

Let's just say that this event serves to be a "game changer", one that could have very serious consequences in Afghanistan.

this army is only a land mafia, just look at the big lands grabbed by army, airforce in karachi, big big areas

even my house is built on the land brought from an army guy

these army people get big big lands, they become landlords

give all these corrupt generals to the public, public sudhare ge ab in ko, set them on fire

They are trying to tame the fury of awam. What nonsense people PA has got.

Govt & Pakistan Army must demand NATO to hand over those murderers.

Let's just say that this event serves to be a "game changer", one that could have very serious consequences in Afghanistan.

Shut down the border permanently. Enough is enough. Daily drone attacks, several helicopter attacks each year and even the spies running around the cities killing ordinary people. Pakistan air force should have given chase to slow moving helicopters inside Afghanistan and shot them down.

I doubt the Helo even knew at whom it was launching the Hellfire at. The post was 200 meters from a poorly demarcated IB and the maps there as stated in the ISPR article has inaccuracies of several miles.

We have apologised for the deaths as it makes no sense killing our allies! We have not accepted to the motives or the facts stated by ISPR. There is a big difference in that.

Then that is not my problem. My side has made it crystal clear that map references of all Pakistani posts are with NATO. First they vecatted there check posts on the Afghan side of Durend Line to let TTP terrorists cross-over into Afghanistan when Pakistan army was chasing them ... and now NATO is destroying / hitting Pakistani chek-posts on our side which we made to stop these TTP terrorists. Cambodian solution drama is not acceptable here. ISPR has made it clear that the excuse of chasing the militants cannot be used this time.

And this is the same army due to which you sleep comfortably your warm bed room. My army well,... ok... and where do you live? huh, ... on Mars? or you are some Indian troller pretending as a Pakistani??

sleep comfortably??

yaar hum ko beqaquf samjha hai kia, tell me one guy in KPK who sleeps peacefully

Now we have to see if they can stop drone attacks or not? Everyone will see how much committed they are to all these statements of national soverignty etc.
Sir! We gonna see 3ree times more drone attacks from now onwards...:eek:

one cant base pakistani government, military system on britain, pakistan is ree from britain, its systems must go now, pakistan must become a pakistan not a former brit coloney

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom