What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Assalam alaikum

there r many ways that we can hurt them no need to be openly, yey makkar bantay hain hum unn say bhi baray makkar hain

they were getting us coz we ppl of pakistan were divided about this whole stupid wot and i m glad now it is only few ppl who r for this war or to help the west and that is all bcoz of their stupidity, thanks

TARIQ

The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) has released the text of a message from Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani pledging ‘crushing retaliation if the US-Isaf forces attacked inside Pakistani territory again, ‘regardless of consequences’. In his message meant for the troops, he said, “Be assured that we will not let the aggressor walk away easily; I have clearly directed that any act of aggression will be responded to with full force, regardless of the cost and consequences”.

Wisdom better than rash bravado – The Express Tribune

Actions speak louder than wordz...We will believe Mr. Kyani when we see any action against US/NATO intruding our airspaces otherwise these statements are nothing but Bull craps....:smokin:

that is right

NATO will take us seriously once we can take out Molana Aunty of Red Mosque who says that dead Pakistan Soldiers dont deserve Islamic burial or prayers and also hang people like Malik Ishaq who walk out free despite admitting personally killing 90 people in front of the judge.

when our own citizens make a mockery of the writ of the state and its sovereignty with impunity then outsiders will never take us seriously.

my personal Opinion is that PAF should have made an appearence on the scene maybe just a flight pass within our borders to make the Helis halt their attacks and run for Afghansitan but that never happened. since PAF is not headed by Kiyani so I wont blame him for that.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) has released the text of a message from Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani pledging ‘crushing retaliation if the US-Isaf forces attacked inside Pakistani territory again, ‘regardless of consequences’. In his message meant for the troops, he said, “Be assured that we will not let the aggressor walk away easily; I have clearly directed that any act of aggression will be responded to with full force, regardless of the cost and consequences”.

I cant help but think that our enemies will laugh at this statement. if Taliban and Americans were sitting in a room and watching the news and this statement was run on the ticker tape they will laugh together for few minutes.

Will the out-stationed troops, deployed in the most dangerous of all the areas, be provided with timely reinforcements by the PA and the PAF while thwarting the approaching aggressor?

US , India will divide Pakistan through civil and military powers (MemoGate)
Hate for Punjabis
Shiite Sunni division

But its easy to divide and Invade but to rule a occupied divided nation is US India nightmare. Extremist love divided US occupied nations for wars. So Pleaseeeee US and India ,stop acting on MemoGate, Pakistan can become a nightmare , stop dividing people of Pakistan let them love Punjabi's, Army and Shiite Sunnis. Please Saudi Arab and Iran stopping funding to religious schools in Pakistan.

US has the power too
1. Destroy any country and put its puppet
2. Kill any one
3. Keep occupation with the help of divided nation. (were one group hating the other so much that one allies with US to crush the other)

But
1, US can't unite a captive nation, as it divide's first to invade and by then there is so much hate (thanks to US policy of divide and rule) that nation can never be one (Shitte Sunni and Kurds). Democracy fails were one group is in majority and hates other minorities.
2, US army is high tech and needs so much comfort that even when its troop don't fight, they need 1000$ a day per person to deploy . US economy is weak now for another Iraq.
3, US find love from few and hate from many as by default people supporting them are corrupt and ignore the needs of other fellows.

RIP to Soldiers !!!

I think there is something wrong here. You guys blame NATO but 24 soldiers killed by USA not NATO. NATO is an umbrella for US. They hide under this umbrella after killed innocents. They hide this umbrella coz nobody response it easy than response US.

There are German, French, Australian, Turkish etc. troops in Afghanistan under umbrella of NATO. Did they give you a harm effect? Did these troops attack on your forces? I think no. Only US attacked and killed your soldiers. I think you should not blame NATO. You should blame US directly.

Will the out-stationed troops, deployed in the most dangerous of all the areas, be provided with timely reinforcements by the PA and the PAF while thwarting the approaching aggressor?

Maybe this message gave NATO to think twice. Do we expect Kiyani to sit and no statements comments? I think, this urgent message is helping all of us to cool down or satisfy audiences. It is same tricks from the previous OBL raid. There are already three strikes hitting hard on Pakistan (OBL, Mehran, now Checkpost Attacks).

Pakistan have self-right to defence to protect their country in assertives ways, not aggressives. Recently NATO boss Allen has ordered NATO to step back away from buffer zone, which is a bit good things.

PAF must act immediately, that's all.

I fear, there are some low-level or medium level army (angry) or sympathizers want to get rid of Kiyani or assassinate him in order to take a charge of Pakistan control since thousands Pakistani and 4000 soldiers died. That's what Kiyani worried.

No you cant answer. You are telling about something about which I have a very good idea. The standing operating procedure (SOP) to ANY soldier of ANY nation on ANY border is that observe and report. Now, when the air assault must have started the information would have conveyed to your higher brass. The same does not take time and is disseminated to all concerned within minutes. And SOP for any troops on an active border area is to retaliate if attacked.

Ok for arguments sake I accept that orders were not forthcoming from your higher headquarters .... when they came to know that your troops were killed, even then your armed forces did not have the guts to retaliate? DOnt you find that a bit hard to swallow? I certainly do. Knowing the PA very well .... its not some rag tag outfit ...... it has a very clear cut SOP in place and will care hoots to obtain go ahead from GoP.
So what exactly do you want to hear ? All of your posts indicate that you are going round and round in circles by repeating the same arguments again and again thus adding nothing constructive to the discussion ... Yes , we all know that PA wasn't authorized to fire on NATO troops ... That had been the practice until now ... From now on , such doesn't remain the case ... the troops have very clear orders to fire on aggressors ... Come talk to us if such things happen in future ... Only some drunk person will believe that PA authorized the attack on its troops ... Its possible that NATO deliberately gave false information to get attack clearance from GHQ ... Another lie would be that Apaches were there for 2 hours when the operation would have been done in minutes ...

They dont need to save any face. They have managed to attain a majority of their objectives there .... and as for supplies .... its just a minor issue ....

Yes , they need to save face ... you know why ?

Taliban are still present in over 70 % of Afghanistan ... Wasn't the extermination of Taliban the very first thing that USA and her allies wanted ? :azn:

“While the international community’s prospects in Afghanistan have never been bleaker, the Taliban has been experiencing a renaissance that has gained momentum since 2005,” ICOS said. The presence of the Islamist group in Afghanistan has increased from 54 to 72 percent over the past year, according to the report.

Taliban Control 72% of Afghanistan; Surround Kabul, Group Says - Bloomberg

Ask yourself , Does Karzai has any real control outside his presidential palace let alone Kabul ?
Can anyone move freely inside Afghanistan ? Is the law and order situation any better / getting better ? Is ANA capable of fighting insurgents without NATO help ? :azn:

What are those objectives which have been achieved ? And if you are one of those naive people who think that the real aim was to kill OBL then give me a break ! No country spends trillions and derail their economy just to nab a person ... What has changed since OBL's death even ? Situation getting any better ? 100's are ready to take place of him ... So tomorrow will the US again come to kill the new Al Qaeda leader ? :lol:

and about supplies ... Only a person who has absolutely no idea of the logistics would say that they aren't a issue ... Over 40 % of supplies are routed through Pakistan ... Imagine the limitation to the extent of operations that NATO can undertake in Afghanistan at the moment ... Its the biggest issue that NATO faces now ... Russia is blackmailing the US and NDN will not be operational after 2014 ... Will it be ?

Let me get you in on a secret .... even Russians dont like Muslim fundamentalism and find the present mess in Afghanistan to their advantage for two reasons (i) Its payback to NATO and US for their intervention only this time they dont need to arm the Talibs, they just have to laugh their heads off (ii)

Agreed !

As long as NATO and US forces operate there, the Talibs and other good guys of Islamic Jehad Inc dont have time to divert trained cadres or train cadres for Chechnya which I must tell as another secret is a Muslim province having an active insurgency with terror strikes a regular feature in Dagestan and Ingushetia

The insurgency in Chencnya and Dagestan and other Russian territories has lost its momentum years ago ... Did i just enlighten you ? :lol: If not , then tell me of any attack that has occurred in these areas since 2009 ... The only reason Russia is supporting USA at the moment is that they dont want Taliban back in power but the Northern Alliance ...

And if you think that Al Qaeda cant operate in multiple countries simultaneously , then forget it ... Aren't they still active in Iraq , several African and Arab countries and Yemen even now ? So does the war in Afghanistan has any impact on their operations around the globe ?

.... surprise why Russia is just letting US be there? Also the Russians are allowing movement of material and logistics through CARS for US and NATO and the ABM issue is just an attempt to wrangle a concession from them as part of payment

Where did i say that Russia isn't letting US pass supplies through CARS ? Yes , the ABM is critical to Russia because it will seriously undermine its efforts to have a credible nuclear capability against USA / NATO and with the recent blockade by Pakistan over supplies ... They now have a bargaining chip for the European missile defense shield ...

When the international community calls pakistan .. its not out of fear, its a matter of convenience .... a cooperative Pakistan is better than one which will further foment trouble .... its not out of recognition of Pakistan as a peacemaker that all call them, its out of it being a rogue which will undermine peace efforts that you are called. You think that is something to be proud of and something that denotes respect for you? Its more like the irritating kid who needs to be handelled to ensure he does not spoil the mood of the household.

Yes , its not out of fear ... Its due to the influence and the strategic importance of Pakistan that they call and ask for co-operation ... We need no one to recognize us as a peace maker , because actions speak louder than words ... We have sacrificed over 35 000 civilians and troops in this war and dont need a certificate for anything ... What can Pakistan do if the Afghans were fighting over for the last 200 years long before Pakistan existed and continue to do so ? ... Is that our fault too ? :azn: ... Almost all goods are provided to Afghanistan through Pakistan ( and that includes everything from fuel to food ) so unless West normalizes its relationship with Iran or CAR , there's no future for Afghanistan without Pakistan ... We have sheltered 30 million thankless Afghans who brought with them drugs , weapons and extremist ideology and those who are very happy on the killing of our soldiers ... If India is so much concerned , then open the borders and keep them :azn: ... And i see you have suddenly changed your stance from " who cares about Pakistan " to " Pakistan's a rogue country and thats why everyone needs it " ... Try to stick to your arguments ... Unless Pakistan helps the West , they cant negotiate with Taliban and therefore the future of Afghanistan will be bleak ...

The West is expecting Afghanistan to descend into civil war after NATO troops leave, according to secret military documents.
Although governments say publicly that they hope to stabilise the war-torn country's democracy, the leaked memos suggest that they are preparing for the worst.
Intelligence documents drawn up by the U.S. and German military state: 'When the ISAF troops leave the country, there will be civil war.

Afghanistan will collapse into civil war when western troops fall out, according to leaked intelligence documents

No one can change the misfortune of Afghanistan of having Pakistan as a neighbour ... a neighbour who undermines all efforts at peace ..... Like you said Denial more isnt good for anyone, so better accept that as a fact
Thats exactly the same thing we think about our Eastern neighbor so hey the feeling's mutual ... :P The same unfortunate neighbor has done more for Afghans than some people in denial mode can even think ...

RIP to Soldiers !!!

I think there is something wrong here. You guys blame NATO but 24 soldiers killed by USA not NATO. NATO is an umbrella for US. They hide under this umbrella after killed innocents. They hide this umbrella coz nobody response it easy than response US.

There are German, French, Australian, Turkish etc. troops in Afghanistan under umbrella of NATO. Did they give you a harm effect? Did these troops attack on your forces? I think no. Only US attacked and killed your soldiers. I think you should not blame NATO. You should blame US directly.

Good point.

It was basically the US forces which were involved. The SOF involved & the aerial assets involved were of US and under their direct command.

NATO / ISAF same thing, but majority of the US forces work independently under the US command, looked after by CENTCOM.

One of the major reason that Pentagon / White House / State Deptt is giving press conferences rather then things happeningat NATO HQs or ISAF HQs.

These were US forces and they did it deliberately / knowingly.

Reacting without reading carefully generally ends with an embarrassing realization. It would really help if you read the 1st line of my post and think again..

Point 1 being that each and every post of yours so far on this topic has been one track and without merit it is amazing that embarrassment is still far from realization! Point 2, read & understand the post in context of overall arguments and try to climb out of this small little shell where you cannot understand or decipher the broader message.

They have defended you and the existence of the Pakistan for the last 60+ years ... Have you forgotten that ? Or you seriously think that fighting NATO is so easy as your posts seem to imply ? What defiance would the army have shown when Musharraf himself agreed to become a partner in WoT ? Raymond Davis issue has nothing to do with the army but the civilian Government so no need to score brownie points ... About drone attacks , I ask you does the corrupt Govt of Pakistan has the will and guts to order such a move ? PA isn't some rag tag militia to mutiny against their command ...

I have told you before ... Continue criticizing the top brass but not for a second try to forget and mock the sacrifices of the army who have died protecting the country ...

So what do you propose should we do to this small scale war that the US is already waging against us covertly and at times overtly? What do you propose we do if the US decides to expand the drone strikes to Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad and eventually Karachi? I think we need to climb out of this mentality of some of my countrymen who love to bend over!

So what do you propose should we do to this small scale war that the US is already waging against us covertly and at times overtly? What do you propose we do if the US decides to expand the drone strikes to Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad and eventually Karachi? I think we need to climb out of this mentality of some of my countrymen who love to bend over!
Small scale war only increase hate and Hate grows extremist

BTW, if it makes you feel better, the same holds true (though will take a little bit longer) in a battle between India and USA too... There is Patriotism, and then there is foolish optimism.. One needs to know the difference between the 2

You consider them invincible Gods but history is full of lessons where the mighty and powerful are humbled by weak but determined foes. My fellow Pakistani's have more determination to defend the country then any country can have to destroy it, by God!

do you think anyone cares? do you think that once the air assets of NATO started attacking your positions, the same was not relayed back to the respective formation headquarters? Do you think all soldiers were killed simultaneously that message that they were under air attack could not be passed? If anyone in Pakistan believes that then they deserve to be treated like crap like has been done.

US coolly killed your troops, roamed around the area for 02 hours and you guys could do noting except make impotent statements .... and praise your COAS's stupid statement of giving permission to troops to retaliate. In all likelihood your top brass including your Army Brass was in loop and they did nothing knowing they can do nothing. You engage US forces in air battle once, and then you see the fun.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Ofcourse a go ahead was given by Pakistan, that is why for two hours you could not scramble your aircrafts for strikes back at air assets which attacked your troops. Why waste bandwidth? You guys have had it. All have sold you too down the drain

Now see, this is what I have been trying to tell you Indians for so long but for some reason the point keeps missing the mark! Once the US engages Pakistan in a full scale aerial combat, we will take out all Airfields where their Jets take off from....no fields, no planes, no more attacks!

Oh, and yes their defenses can be penetrated, no system is unbeatable.

Back
Top Bottom