American "Civic Nationalism" and its upcoming identity crisis

Yankee-stani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20200528-193748_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200528-193754_YouTube.jpg

Time for Pakistan to go on the onslaught on India while America may be busy back home.

Time for Pakistan to go on the onslaught on India while America may be busy back home.

America has the ability to fight 2 SUPER POWERS in 2 theaters of war, supply all it's allies and run their society more or less normally all at the same time.

This is like a lion having an itch and a mouse thinking it now can defeat it.

first they control afghanistan where they are failing,fighting with russia and china at same time comes much later
America has the ability to fight 2 SUPER POWERS in 2 theaters of war, supply all it's allies and run their society more or less normally all at the same time.

first they control afghanistan where they are failing,fighting with russia and china at same time comes much later

Don't confuse "will" with "ability."

If America wanted to, they could "control" that country in less then a week.
Of course that would mean MILLIONS of death.

It is one thing to wish that the US was not a super power.
I wish I had a cake right now.

But eventually you have to come to the real world and realize how strong they are and the fact that I don't have a cake right now.

ussr also had the ability to nuke afghanistan but they were unable to do this and eventualy disintegrated,smilar is the case with u.s,things are not always like they appear in apparent form
Don't confuse "will" with "ability."

If America wanted to, they could "control" that country in less then a week.
Of course that would mean MILLIONS of death.

It is one thing to wish that the US was not a super power.
I wish I had a cake right now.

But eventually you have to come to the real world and realize how strong they are and the fact that I don't have a cake right now.

ussr also had the ability to nuke afghanistan but they were unable to do this and eventualy disintegrated,smilar is the case with u.s,things are not always like they appear in apparent form

Again.
You are conflating "will" with "Ability"
I CAN punch a random stranger in the face if I wanted to.
But because I don't do it means I am weak?

You have to stop living in a delusional world.
Facts are facts.

who is stopping them from executing their will otherwise such ability has no benefit which not give outcome when needed
Again.
You are conflating "will" with "Ability"
I CAN punch a random stranger in the face if I wanted to.
But because I don't do it means I am weak?

You have to stop living in a delusional world.
Facts are facts.

who is stopping them from executing their will otherwise such ability has no benefit which not give outcome when needed
What will they get out of it?
They have already dismantled Al Qaeda, they have protected their borders and they have promises from the Taliban to not allow terrorists on their soil.

They literally got everything they wanted.
So why murder Millions for no reason?

You again don't seem to understand this.
Your pipe dream of the US being a paper tiger are just that. A dream.

isis is operating within afghanistan and terrorism is much more in afghanistan,they had achieved nothing and wasted trillions of dollars,they actually had no other option but to leave from afghanistan
What will they get out of it?
They have already dismantled Al Qaeda, they have protected their borders and they have promises from the Taliban to not allow terrorists on their soil.

They literally got everything they wanted.
So why murder Millions for no reason?

You again don't seem to understand this.
Your pipe dream of the US being a paper tiger are just that. A dream.

isis is operating within afghanistan and terrorism is much more in afghanistan,they had achieved nothing and wasted trillions of dollars,they actually had no other option but to leave from afghanistan
and none of them are a threat to American soil.
Again, please come back to reality :coffee:

Well thats all good, Pakistan has beaten two super powers and most recently won the war on all three fronts against US, India and Iran.

There is no Greater Power than Allah. He grants His Victories on Whom He Wills.

Well thats all good, Pakistan has beaten two super powers and most recently won the war on all three fronts against US, India and Iran.

There is no Greater Power than Allah. He grants His Victories on Whom He Wills.

Hmmm tad too far the cause of the USSR was mainly Gorbachev cucking out and Perestrokia and as for America their focus is to fry bigger fish and that's China as for Pakistsn we were mainly just a factor and a tool in the 80s Afghan venture

Hmmm tad too far the cause of the USSR was mainly Gorbachev cucking out and Perestrokia and as for America their focus is to fry bigger fish and that's China as for Pakistsn we were mainly just a factor and a tool in the 80s Afghan venture

There is no bigger fish on the Earth than Pakistan. Americans dont feel threatened by China, they know their military hasnt seen any type of conflict in a long time. Americans know where Power resides in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom