What's new

American Women raped at gunpoint in Hyderabad, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful.
Hope that The culprets are soon behind bars.. Though indian police will have to do something different.

We need a change in Punishment for Rape. Really these beasts should be hanged for murdering a womens pride.

The point here is that People say things like you just said and than forget.

This is been going for years. :tdown::tdown:

Even if the culprits are behind bars, for how long they stay in prison. Few months or maybe few years and anyone think that it's fair punishment?? I definitely don't think so.

sooner or later, India will be #1 rapist Nation. :sick:

btw, if it 's up to me to punish, I will give hang them. That's it. no ifs or buts. And i am damm sure that it will decrease the # of rapists even in the near states.

Despicable act indeed.

All for Capital Punishment for Rapists, raise their hands!

Start a movement to enforce capital punishment for rapists as soon as the crime is proved in a court of law. There should be no further recourses or provisions for appeals.

hand such people to Pakistani police, chitrol is the best answer

Last edited by a moderator:
hand such people to Pakistani police, chitrol is the best answer

Last edited by a moderator:
one

we see many indians in that christian thread using it as mere opportunity to condemn its laws and foundation of a country but not here, dont they have courage to condemn the shame ful incidents happening in their country??

second

some thing is really messed up with this country, we get so many reports of white women being raped here.., the mentality of people needs to change or theyll see a rapid decline in foreign tourism if white women being raped so frequently..

As horrible as it is, rapes are a common place in most countries. As the subject matter of this board is strictly revolving around Pakistan we cannot indulge in spotlighting India's internal issues. We spotlight Pakistan's issues only as we try to fix Pakistan's issues only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom