What's new

Americans Arrested In Pakistan.

what the **** is going on in Lahore cantt?
why the hell americans are using fake name plate cars?
Where is active and free judiciary? perhpas have no time to read news?

I hope criminal americans had transfered the memory card to their mobile phones! which simple police men did not bother to surrender.
If i was there i would search them as they search Pakistanis at airports. i would have even, sent them for x-ray.

"Criminal" Americans are providing aid for development for Pakistan and have to travel to oversee work. You won't hear this in the media.

they should be kicked out and throughly disgraced.
then these sub humans will learn to respect our law

i think they were CIA agents to provide funds to terrorists if im not wrong and im not too sure about there pakistani connection

Using false registration plates and not letting the police search their vehicles ?

They have diplomatic immunity and they use non-diplomatic license plates to make it harder for terrorists to target them. It's common sense really.

Pakistani diplomat cannot be searched in US by local police.

They have diplomatic immunity and they use non-diplomatic license plates to make it harder for terrorists to target them. It's common sense really.

The GOP is responsible for issuing them whatever registration plates, they can't just choose any number used by a civilian of Isb on their vehicle.

The diplomats get immunity when it comes to being arrested not being searched. If they didn't have anything to hide so whats the harm ?

what diplomatic immunity?
are they taught in their academies to break cheak points, abuse police officers, break laws and film sensitive areas?

btw the women who was filming in lahore was not a diplomate she was simple American citizen

The GOP is responsible for issuing them whatever registration plates, they can't just choose any number used by a civilian of Isb on their vehicle.

The diplomats get immunity when it comes to being arrested not being searched. If they didn't have anything to hide so whats the harm ?

The GOP has itself given them these license plates and allowed them to use them instead of diplomatic ones.

what diplomatic immunity?
are they taught in their academies to break cheak points, abuse police officers, break laws and film sensitive areas?

btw the women who was filming in lahore was not a diplomate she was simple American citizen

They are US aid workers as another member has said that he works with them. They are basically being harassed by police who can't find real terrorists. They're being stopped from doing their jobs just because of conspiracy theories, while Xe/BW is sitting in shamsi airbase.

They are US aid workers as another member has said that he works with them. They are basically being harassed by police who can't find real terrorists. They're being stopped from doing their jobs just because of conspiracy theories, while Xe/BW is sitting in shamsi airbase.

The Lahore police stopped a US Consulate car carrying Americans at a check post for checking at Egerton road, Dunya News reported on Saturday.
However, the Americans did not allow police to check their car and threatened them to resort to firing. The police let the car go after the US Consulate’s interference.
The police told reporters that they stopped a tinted glass car bearing Islamabd number plate of American Consulate for checking but they refused to do so saying that Pakistan’s laws do not apply upon them. They also threatened policemen to resot to firing if insisted for checking.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/main_category_eng.php?nid=8994&catid=2&flag=d

If some law enforcement agency stops me in USA , I lock my doors and then start abuseing those people
could i claim that they were harassing me

stop lieing and reckon that you people think you are gods and own the world

Last edited:
The Lahore police stopped a US Consulate car carrying Americans at a check post for checking at Egerton road, Dunya News reported on Saturday.
However, the Americans did not allow police to check their car and threatened them to resort to firing. The police let the car go after the US Consulate’s interference.
The police told reporters that they stopped a tinted glass car bearing Islamabd number plate of American Consulate for checking but they refused to do so saying that Pakistan’s laws do not apply upon them. They also threatened policemen to resot to firing if insisted for checking.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/main_category_eng.php?nid=8994&catid=2&flag=d

If some law enforcement agency stops me in USA , I lock my doors and then start abuseing those people
could i claim that they were harassing me

stop lieing and reckon that you people think you are gods and own the world
Because in USA you're not seeing target killing of officials by gangs of terrorists. If I was an American in Pakistan, I too would not let police stop me and become a sitting duck for any terrorist attack. Pakistan is in a state of war.

We can't take their money and not let them manage their own security when they come for development projects at the same time. They are following their security protocols, which has been allowed by GoP.

Back
Top Bottom