What's new

Americans Give Record-High Ratings to Several U.S. Allies: Gallop

Ratings for Israel less than India ? ...Looks like the omnipotent,omnipresent Zionist lobby is not doing a good enough job..:D

It is not the cover, rather professionalism which prevents them from conversing in any language other than English. Its a part of the job. It is the same way I wouldn't converse with a fellow Indian or Pakistani in the board room or at a business meeting using hindi or urdu.
If you would have had language options which allow you to select urdu, then it makes sense, but otherwise you are just being a difficult customer to deal with.

I've had two ladies from Bangalore thank me for making their job easier. Plus a little chit-chat too. :D

Ratings for Israel less than India ? ...Looks like the omnipotent,omnipresent Zionist lobby is not doing a good enough job..:D

Point to note is that the ratings are on a rise despite the current situation in Israel. Positive indicator?

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

I've had two ladies from Bangalore thank me for making their job easier. Plus a little chit-chat too. :D
Good for you ... don't test your luck though. ;)

Don't fight each other,Iran is the first... from the last.:azn:
Seriously with amount of huge propaganda in US media toward Iran and other countries,what else did you expect?However i'm sure most of these people who has been asked don't even know where Iran,Pakistan or Egypt are.And the last thing i care about in my life,is what Americans think of my country because i know the results are highly dependent on the Media.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom