What's new

Americans must be punished!

Listen up... the U.S. does what is in it's best interest because IT CAN !!! Every other country would do the same IF IT COULD. None of you other guys would be any different if you had the stones the U.S. does.:usflag:

Its Arabs own fault, they helped the US kill the Soviets. Enjoy a unipolar world. :cheers:

Or maybe your just stupid.

There was resistance by the shia, if sistani would have declared a fatwa it would turn into a mess as the country was in no state to fight a war after years of sanctions after all people wanted the regime gone on all sides despite them not wanting Americans in at the same time, the Americans would have carpet bombed the entire country if fatwas would have been declared to fight the Americans. An example of that is the 2nd battle of Fallujah after the first battle of Fallujah was lost, the same would have occured in all cities resulting in deformed babies all over, something you want ?

The US invaded mainly from Kuwait, Special forces from Jordan and a smaller force from Turkey.

so you can come and fuk the hel out of iraq:laugh:. Thats the basic idea of shia in iraq.

Say it like this, the invasion of iraq was for the benefits of the shias in iraq.

there is no stupid human of the world who says come and occupied our country but dont bomb us. You people are the biggest zionists of the middle east...

face it chickens who dident fight against the invasion force. but fighting against the rebels...

so you can come and fuk the hel out of iraq:laugh:. Thats the basic idea of shia in iraq.

Say it like this, the invasion of iraq was for the benefits of the shias in iraq.

there is no stupid human of the world who says come and occupied our country but dont bomb us. You people are the biggest zionists of the middle east...

face it chickens who dident fight against the invasion force. but fighting against the rebels...

There was a lot of resistance in the south and the videos are on youtube.
Not going to post the vids but if you want you can look it up.

- Kataib Hezbollah
- Asaib ahl al Haq
- Jaish al mahdi

Should be enough to prove the point, enjoy, Zionists are the countries whom gave land to the US military to invade Iraq.

You are right, U.S should stop playing the police of the world and 'freeing' random countries, everyone would appreciate it.

And you honestly think U.S attacked Iraq and Afghanistan to 'save' people or to 'free' them? I thought we have entered the 21st century for 13 years now, that's a very naive statement.

Iranians should be happy about the Iraqi invasion. They put the Shias into power.

Listen up... the U.S. does what is in it's best interest because IT CAN !!! Every other country would do the same IF IT COULD. None of you other guys would be any different if you had the stones the U.S. does.:usflag:
with your logic you would not act different than Staline if in Soviet union
or Hitler if you were German that time
There was a lot of resistance in the south and the videos are on youtube.
Not going to post the vids but if you want you can look it up.

- Kataib Hezbollah
- Asaib ahl al Haq
- Jaish al mahdi

Should be enough to prove the point, enjoy, Zionists are the countries whom gave land to the US military to invade Iraq.

why you answer to this guy?
you didn't get he is a fanatic ?

sadly my friend, they are the guys like him who make our ME an hell
not only they are expert with lies but they are able of the worst insults and crimes. see MB in Egypt.

anyway let's forget about "zionism". this is a trap for stupid. we don't care zionism, USA , Russia, Planet Mars.
We need to solve our problems and any smart move is necessary: diplomacy, cooperation.

Iranians should be happy about the Iraqi invasion. They put the Shias into power.
"shias into power" is non sense in Iraq
Iraq is not an Islamic republic with shia a state religion too
Iraq is votes. "shias" can loose elections. and the government can be a mix. get it?

That of Saddam no, though the 1963 coup on Iraq ?

After all, this is not about Saddam I used him as an example, my point is the US messing it up with coups therefor we can switch to 1963 if needed.
No. You actually believed that the US made Saddam Hussein in Iraq. You were gullible into believing that lie from wherever you got off the Internet. That is the sad state of today's people -- too lazy to do proper research. I bet you barely what a 'book' really is. If you are this pathetically wrong about Saddam Hussein why should anyone with any bit if objectivity take you seriously? But have no fear, there are plenty here who do not have any bit of objectivity and will believe anything and any lie you spew. They are just as gullible and lazy as you are.

or Hitler if you were German that time

why you answer to this guy?
you didn't get he is a fanatic ?

sadly my friend, they are the guys like him who make our ME an hell
not only they are expert with lies but they are able of the worst insults and crimes. see MB in Egypt.

anyway let's forget about "zionism". this is a trap for stupid. we don't care zionism, USA , Russia, Planet Mars.
We need to solve our problems and any smart move is necessary: diplomacy, cooperation.

"shias into power" is non sense in Iraq
Iraq is not an Islamic republic with shia a state religion too
Iraq is votes. "shias" can loose elections. and the government can be a mix. get it?

Shias are the majority in Iraq.If they vote intelligently, they won't lose.

No. You actually believed that the US made Saddam Hussein in Iraq. You were gullible into believing that lie from wherever you got off the Internet. That is the sad state of today's people -- too lazy to do proper research. I bet you barely what a 'book' really is. If you are this pathetically wrong about Saddam Hussein why should anyone with any bit if objectivity take you seriously? But have no fear, there are plenty here who do not have any bit of objectivity and will believe anything and any lie you spew. They are just as gullible and lazy as you are.

Your asking real proof about something governmental which is not open to the public, do you expect me to present governmental documents which are classified ?
The book you posted is not even real evidence, the game could be played endless since we can barely give real evidence about such things.
We can read about it and knowing that it was part of the cold war you can figure out what would be likely and unlikely, but nothing is sure for us.

dear gambit let's calm down... @Doritos11 having its own perception and well you see the helll the country is living
even if you're right , let's all just calm down

Last edited by a moderator:
Your asking real proof about something governmental which is not open to the public, do you expect me to present governmental documents which are classified ?
The book you posted is not even real evidence, the game could be played endless since we can barely give real evidence about such things.
We can read about it and knowing that it was part of the cold war you can figure out what would be likely and unlikely, but nothing is sure for us.
Said K. Aburish was Saddam Hussein's personal weapons systems middleman buyer/facilitator for the Iraqi Army. If the mythological CIA installed Saddam Hussein into power in Iraq, Saddam himself would have made that clear a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Aburish set up meetings with weapons manufacturers, both Western and Soviets, between representatives of the Iraqi Army and sellers. So spare everyone your loony conspiracy theories.

or Hitler if you were German that time...

Obviously what they did wasn't in their best interest. They thought it was, but it wasn't. You don't think that countries do what they think is best for themselves ?

Patience, my friend! America will answer for their crimes. There will be another new Nuremberg Tribunal and the history will punish criminals.

You haven't answered for your crime invading Poland with Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom