What's new

America's dominance is over. By 2030, we'll have a handful of global powers

I haven't heard of Romania too. Just heard your the world's suppliers of prostitutes. I'm sure you never heard of us, just ask ur grandfather's. Your shitty little nation was our slaves and your ancestors used to clean our feet at best. We fu.... Your women and pissed on you. You are nothing anyway lol. Muhahahah

Yeah,but Romania existed before Turkry by 47 years.So,if you didn t hear about it,must be because you re dumb
And you can curse all you want,we stilk have the same religion as 1400 years ago,you re just an Armenian convert
Hilarious how you Greeko-Armenian convert tries to link himself to the Mughals:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Yeah,but Romania existed before Turkry by 47 years.So,if you didn t hear about it,must be because you re dumb
And you can curse all you want,we stilk have the same religion as 1400 years ago,you re just an Armenian convert
We are the continuation of Great selçuk empire and Ottoman empire in anatolia you retard.
My ancestors existed for over 2000 years and every land we stepped on became ours, we overpowered them and took it. Huns, Göktürks, khazars, great selçuk, altın ordu(golden horde), mamluks, ottomans, Ak koyunlus, timur.

We oğuz turks stepped to anatolia and in 1071 we sweeped over your shitty Eastern Romans. So if you never heard since 1071 we are here. If you have the power come and take it.

We are the continuation of Great selçuk empire and Ottoman empire in anatolia you retard.
My ancestors existed for over 2000 years and every land we stepped on became ours, we overpowered them and took it. Huns, Göktürks, khazars, great selçuk, altın ordu(golden horde), mamluks, ottomans, Ak koyunlus, timur.

We oğuz turks stepped to anatolia and in 1071 we sweeped over your shitty Eastern Romans. So if you never heard since 1071 we are here. If you have the power come and take it.
NO you historical illiterate.You ve mixed so much with the natives that you re them but yiu re to dumb to see it.You re no Mughal,you re no Turk,you re a Greek convert Cry all over it all you want,atleast I can trace my roots,you csn t stupido.. You re maybe a Serb or a Greek,perhaps an Armenian,at best a Kurd,but,as with all muts ,we ll never know.modern turks don t have an identity,like all stray dogs

NO you historical illiterate.You ve mixed so much with the natives that you re them but yiu re to dumb to see it.You re no Mughal,you re no Turk,you re a Greek convert Cry all over it all you want,atleast I can trace my roots,you csn t stupido.. You re maybe a Serb or a Greek,perhaps an Armenian,at best a Kurd,but,as with all muts ,we ll never know.modern turks don t have an identity,like all stray dogs

Muhahahah. I'm a full blood turk. Yes we may have fucked some of our subjects, but my noble blood is still pure. If not, it's great anyway, we managed to assimilate millions of people into being a Turk. Two birds with one stone.

I can be whatever genetically and mixed with people in ottoman empire that isn't important you fish brain. It's what we are now. Turks!!

Muhahahah. I'm a full blood turk. Yes we may have fucked some of our subjects, but my noble blood is still pure. If not, it's great anyway, we managed to assimilate millions of people into being a Turk. Two birds with one stone.

I can be whatever genetically and mixed with people in ottoman empire that isn't important you fish brain. It's what we are now. Turks!!
Oh,no arguement from me,you rr turks now.But,from what I ve seen you re not the most brightest of nations and that s to be accepted by all Darwinian laws since you re made of all the weaklings who converted and who were slaves.As proofs,see NATO exercises,where Turk soldiers are an enbarrssment by being...well...a sry excuse for soldiers (anyone can google recent NAtO exercises and laugh his a$$ out when seeing the turks).On top of that we saw turks being blasted in bashica camp when they were utterly uncapable in protecting armour like the firtinas from isis fire.

Oh,no arguement from me,you rr turks now.But,from what I ve seen you re not the most brightest of nations and that s to be accepted by all Darwinian laws since you re made of all the weaklings who converted and who were slaves.As proofs,see NATO exercises,where Turk soldiers are an enbarrssment by being...well...a sry excuse for soldiers (anyone can google recent NAtO exercises and laugh his a$$ out when seeing the turks).On top of that we saw turks being blasted in bashica camp when they were utterly uncapable in protecting armour like the firtinas from isis fire.

Hahaha I knew you was finished of words so you just move to retarded stuff. See articles on the OES operation and its success up until now. Especially when commanding small bad organised different factions and putting them into one group. It was a romanian guy who was in the special forces told me numerous times when he went to nato exercise he said our soldiers was always one of the best.

modern turks don t have an identity,like all stray dogs

A romanian shouldn't be the one talking about identity. Your entire country and people is named after a city in Italy. Neither did you found your language nor your religion. Everything imposed up your rear end.

We are Greek, Romanian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Albanian, Hungarian, Germanic, Russian and Ukrainian.
But, hey, we are also Turks . How great is that? :)
Since we are Hittite, Byzantinian, Crusaders , Macedonian, Amazonian, Trojan, this makes us ANATOLIAN.
And Kurds are outsiders. yaaa?
I like it. :lol:

Mughals were Turks, so , yes, we can claim them as our ancestors. Timurids. Oghuz tribes, Seljuks and of course Huns.

We are everything. lol

The seer population sizes of China and India and high growth rates of these two countries will make sure that there is high chance that these forecasts about India and China will come true, unless some major economic or political upheaval happens.
These projections do not take into account political upheavals (e.g. Donald Trump, who has promised to create jobs in the US and reduce outsourcing), impact of technology on the Industry (e.g. robotics as the new form of cheap labor) and conflicts that can hamper growth.

Like it or not, the lure of cheap labor in India and China is in decline and will become much more prominent in coming years when robotics will substitute humans in various fields in practice. Tesla has already adopted his model: https://defence.pk/threads/state-of-the-art-automobile-manufacturing-techniques-of-tesla.460626/

You might have noticed that Chinese economic growth is slowing down and value of yuan is in decline accordingly, in current times. China is now looking forward to diversify its economy and working on its One-Road-One-Belt project as a mechanism of sustainable growth. Chinese Think Tanks are coming to terms with the fact that it will no longer be able to retain the mantle of "global manufacturing hub" at some point in the future.

India will likely witness and/or experience a surge in foreign investment in coming years because it is being perceived as an alternative to China in this regard. However, do not hold your breath on this.

American Industry is also experiencing revival and Trump has promised to facilitate this revival with favorable policies. More importantly, American Industry has discovered a new form of cheap labor: robotics. Human roles will be increasingly service-oriented and managerial in the years to come.

US is moving towards self-sufficiency in all walks of life with its renewed focus on alternative sources of energy to revive its domestic Industry, and this would be a game-changer for the world: a self-sufficient US will be at its strongest and most assertive. Anybody who thinks that US is in decline, needs to come out from the self-delusion.

So projections can be misleading but one should focus on the emerging Industrial trends to figure out what may happen in the future.

FYI: http://www.forbes.com/sites/singula...g-and-rebirth-of-u-s-industry/2/#643ccda9347d

Last edited:
Predictions are generally accurate and have been forcasted fairly well

eg

This the ASIAN CENTURY several new Asian economic powers will develop to equal and surpass the 3 big Europeans of GERMANY UK & FRANCE

They are India South Koreea & Indoneasia .

China will match USA GDP in Dollars by 2030 even it slows to under 5% growth and it will slow down

India will overtake all three euro powers by 2025 and Japan BY 2030

what will not CHANGE IS USA over whelming military power there technology edge will keep them ahead

No matter how much Pakidtanis bury there head in the sand INDIA rise as regional power of significant economic and increasing technology and military power will happen for certain. by 2025 only 9 years away India GDP and military budget will be around TEN TIMES thst of Pakistan AND probably the 4th or 5th largest on the planet.

India cant match USA or China on 2026 but anybody will be no issue

I haven't heard of Romania too. Just heard your the world's suppliers of prostitutes. I'm sure you never heard of us, just ask ur grandfather's. Your shitty little nation was our slaves and your ancestors used to clean our feet at best. We fu.... Your women and pissed on you. You are nothing anyway lol. Muhahahah
POST REPORTED...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom