What's new

Amrullah Saleh declares himself president of Afghanistan

Taliban is a terror outfit. No amount of banning is going to change this fact or stop me calling spade a spade.
Good day!

for rss nazis yes they are but for the rest of the world a politcal reality. Plz send some Raphael as bollywood claims you people don't negotiate with the terrorists ?

Even the Americans didn’t consider Taleban as terrorist that is why they negotiated with them. Very soon the Indian government will recognize the “terrorist” Taleban government.

1629217957210.png

if Afghan taliban are a terror outfit, all of indias so called freedom fighters like subash chandar, rajendra lehri, shekhar azad and others are also terrorists - all of them.

Pagel ho gaya hai lol
he is gone mental now

That’s why I said taliban should have arrested all the gov officials and put them on trail in courts

they are involved in killings/corruption etc
afghan people should be given swift justice

Afghan people disagree with you. Without large majority population supporting Taliban, they could not have secured the whole country in mere 10 days!
There is another thread for why this happened. I also provided a link there showing that Kandahar Police weren't paid from past 6 months. Corruption also played a role.

I believe - or I would like to believe - that the Taliban take over doesnt represent the consent but it has different reasons. And I hope I am right.

Main border crossing between Pakistan and Afghanistan is open and no refugee crisis (it's on al-jazeera right now)! Actually Afghans are leaving Pakistan to go back :lol:
So I guess all those videos and pictures on Twitter were fakes that showed Afghans are running away due to Taliban Takeover, yes?

for rss nazis yes they are but for the rest of the world a politcal reality
May be you are right, it is a political reality. But this doesnt change fact that they are terrorists. Also I heard that they have been recognized by another terrorists the TTP. If this is true, then the world will regret of this so called political reality.

So I guess all those videos and pictures on Twitter were fakes that showed Afghans are running away due to Taliban Takeover, yes?

Those climbing planes want to run to West (not to India btw!). I am sure plenty of you scum Indians would flood your airports if you would have a chance to enter West without a visa!

That's your perception.
There are some that came to India

Irrespective of where they are going, they are running away from Taliban take over. This goes against your claim though.

Don't worry ... such scenes will play in India as well when Pakistan along with Afghan Taliban break it into pieces ... Your scum Doval is currently trying to make an agreement with Afghan Taliban to stop them from supporting Pakistan when that Final War breaks out.

That's my annual dosage of interacting with Indians complete. See my signature for an elaboration!

Time again this attention-seeking puppet wants the Taliban to do something about him. He is either mad or thinks too highly of himself. Whatever the case he seems to be a worthy recipient of .......
1629222228986.png

Back
Top Bottom