What's new

An Afghani goes to the bowling alley for the first time

I posted that video not to laugh at his English skills but to make fun of him... why was he answering in English if he was not able to deliver his speech?
Even at UN and all international forums most of the leaders speak in their own language despite they know English... France's current president wants French to be spoken worldwide... before English it was arabic and before arabic it was Persian... so do not link language with knowledge... knowledge improves as time passes and Languages May switch from one to another!
The german was speaking no other language other than english so they tried to communicate in his language which is a super normal thing.Just like in russia they don,t know english but they tried to communicate with me in their broken english.English is one of our official languages so we speak it as not showing knowledge but to communicate.Well education standard is not same all across the country that,s the reason not everyone can speak english fluently. Next please.........

That's not a very nice thing to say. Many don't realize this but much like the Latinos in the US the Afghans in Pakistan contribute greatly to the economy in the primary good sector. Roaming around on the streets you see them selling dry fruits, sunglasses, cheap leather jackets and as cobblers.

Yes they have contributed greatly to spreading drugs and guns in our country but it's unfair to paint them all as one.
Dude what are you talking about seriously?
Overall they are doing things which are not legal such as kidnappings for ransom,heroin and hashish smuggling,weapons smuggling,terrorism,child prostitution and other crimes.Even if some are trying to make a honest living they are taking jobs away from pakistanis who deserve first because they are citizens of the state.And their purpose to stay inside pakistan and get citizenships is just to gain personal advantage ,deep in heart they all hate us with passion ,support india and want pakistan to be destroyed.I can,t see such people living among ourselves who are taking advantage of us and in heart they are against our existence.

The german was speaking no other language other than english so they tried to communicate in his language which is a super normal thing.Just like in russia they don,t know english but they tried to communicate with me in their broken english.English is one of our official languages so we speak it as not showing knowledge but to communicate.Well education standard is not same all across the country that,s the reason not everyone can speak english fluently. Next please.........

Overall they are doing things which are not legal such as kidnappings for ransom,heroin and hashish smuggling,weapons smuggling,terrorism,child prostitution and other crimes.Even if some are trying to make a honest living they are taking jobs away from pakistanis who deserve first because they are citizens of the state.And their purpose to stay inside pakistan and get citizenships is just to gain personal advantage ,deep in heart they all hate us with passion ,support india and want pakistan to be destroyed.I can,t see such people living among ourselves who are taking advantage of us and in heart they are against our existence.

I don't get where this kind of sentiment is coming from. This is literally the most one dimensional thing I've ever read. The common Afghan in Pakistan is a labourer or street dweller. His priority is ensuring he gets 2 meals a day not spying for raw and not " loving India and wanting Pakistan to be destroyed". Kick out who you absolutely must but generalisation will hurt everyone.

Its not that I havent heard this "they commit crimes and bring xxxxx into our society" bs before. It's just that usually hear this kind of arguement being made by Donald Trump and far right european supporters and I don't think I need to tell you who this arguement is made against.

Please use your mind and do research before posting something.
Did Afghans bring sunni-shia gap into your country? Ahmadi? Brelvi? Etc...
Who raped Zainab in Kasoor? There is a gang operating in kasoor... why don’t punjab government close Hera Mandi in the Islamic state?
Who were recieving bhatta in Karachi? Were those Afghans?
Who Kidnapped doctors from Balochistan and then released after paying huge sum?
Who kidnapped son of Gilani and Taseer?
Who raped Dr.Shazia in Balochistan?
I can quote hundreds of stories... clear your mess and don’t try to point fingers at other this wont solve the problems that are deep rooted in the society...

Who raped Zainab in Kasoor? There is a gang operating in kasoor... why don’t punjab government close Hera Mandi in the Islamic state?
I can quote hundreds of stories... clear your mess and don’t try to point fingers at other this wont solve the problems that are deep rooted in the society...
Easy thr, dont take these seriously otherwise you wont last here long...

I don't get where this kind of sentiment is coming from. This is literally the most one dimensional thing I've ever read. The common Afghan in Pakistan is a labourer or street dweller. His priority is ensuring he gets 2 meals a day not spying for raw and not " loving India and wanting Pakistan to be destroyed". Kick out who you absolutely must but generalisation will hurt everyone.

Its not that I havent heard this "they commit crimes and bring xxxxx into our society" bs before. It's just that usually hear this kind of arguement being made by Donald Trump and far right european supporters and I don't think I need to tell you who this arguement is made against.
That sentiment is a sentiment of 200 million pakistanis and now dont tell me you are one smart asss in those 200 million and rest are idiots.Idiots can exist in masses i do agree but i think after suffering that much because of afghans the whole society has learned truth the hard way.
Afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies i think we should deal with them first before we kick all afghans out.
There are plenty of pakistanis as well who work hard for getting 2 meals a day and what a shame if some ungrateful afghan snatch their jobs in their own country.I never met a afghan who dont hate us my generalization is true they are all same.They are all namak harams.
The problems you mentioned above exist in every country on the face of earth and pakistan is no exception.
So you are suggesting we should supplement our existing problems by importing afghans in our country?
Our criminals are our criminals and they are our problem not yours.At least they do not collaborate with anti pakistan elements and try their best to disintegrate pakistan,just like you are trying to create tensions between pashtuns and pakistani state using your twitter account.A criminal can be patriotic and he is less harmful than a afghan who slap our hospitality ,take advantage of us and later try to destroy us by allying with our worst enemies.
You people are from the day one against us.All the taliban bullcrap came after that.Even before the existence of taliban you people were against our existence ,tired several failed rebellions in NWFP.We do not claim land till kabul you are the one who claim land till attock and make such funny claims.Despite all that we were stupid enough to host millions of refugees in our country.But now we have learned from our mistakes the hard way and thats why an average pakistani dislike afghans.
Next please.........

I posted that video not to laugh at his English skills but to make fun of him... why was he answering in English if he was not able to deliver his speech?
Even at UN and all international forums most of the leaders speak in their own language despite they know English... France's current president wants French to be spoken worldwide... before English it was arabic and before arabic it was Persian... so do not link language with knowledge... knowledge improves as time passes and Languages May switch from one to another!
So you expect from him to talk with German in Urdu or Punjabi ? I think he is talking with German in broken English because thats what he understand..use common sense girl though i agree that it sound silly the way they all questioning him

You better do some introspection and look problems which exist in Afghan society rather than pointing out evils in our society. We know our country is not perfect and need improvement in certain areas but you are also contributing to some of these problems especially terrorism by joining hands with our enemy and acting as its puppet

So you expect from him to talk with German in Urdu or Punjabi ? I think he is talking with German in broken English because thats what he understand..use common sense girl though i agree that it sound silly the way they all questioning him
That,s what made me laugh as well actually :)
And yet she attack pakistanis on IQ level ,look at her afghani IQ level man :lol:

That sentiment is a sentiment of 200 million pakistanis and now dont tell me you are one smart asss in those 200 million and rest are idiots.Idiots can exist in masses i do agree but i think after suffering that much because of afghans the whole society has learned truth the hard way.
Afghan sympathizers are our worst enemies i think we should deal with them first before we kick all afghans out.
There are plenty of pakistanis as well who work hard for getting 2 meals a day and what a shame if some ungrateful afghan snatch their jobs in their own country.I never met a afghan who dont hate us my generalization is true they are all same.They are all namak harams.

The problems you mentioned above exist in every country on the face of earth and pakistan is no exception.
So you are suggesting we should supplement our existing problems by importing afghans in our country?
Our criminals are our criminals and they are our problem not yours.At least they do not collaborate with anti pakistan elements and try their best to disintegrate pakistan,just like you are trying to create tensions between pashtuns and pakistani state using your twitter account.A criminal can be patriotic and he is less harmful than a afghan who slap our hospitality ,take advantage of us and later try to destroy us by allying with our worst enemies.
You people are from the day one against us.All the taliban bullcrap came after that.Even before the existence of taliban you people were against our existence ,tired several failed rebellions in NWFP.We do not claim land till kabul you are the one who claim land till attock and make such funny claims.Despite all that we were stupid enough to host millions of refugees in our country.But now we have learned from our mistakes the hard way and thats why an average pakistani dislike afghans.
Next please.........

If we consider the opinions of the masses as facts then maybe we should all consider oursleve rapists and terrorists because that's what most of the western world thinks of us. I don't have any sympathy for Afghans or people of any other ethnicity/religion but I'm smart enough to know that you can't generalize millions of people. Theres millions of Pakistanis working in the Middle East, Europe and North America. You think it'd be fair to judge them by the acts of a few ? I don't know what you're basing your experiences with Afghans off but the ones that I've met couldn't care less about what goes on in the world and are more focused on being bread earners.

If we consider the opinions of the masses as facts then maybe we should all consider oursleve rapists and terrorists because that's what most of the western world thinks of us. I don't have any sympathy for Afghans or people of any other ethnicity/religion but I'm smart enough to know that you can't generalize millions of people. Theres millions of Pakistanis working in the Middle East, Europe and North America. You think it'd be fair to judge them by the acts of a few ? I don't know what you're basing your experiences with Afghans off but the ones that I've met couldn't care less about what goes on in the world and are more focused on being bread earners.
Well what you said is generally true but according to my personal experience that does not apply to afghans living in pakistan.It,s actually very rare to find pakistanis like you who have such a soft corner for afghans.

Bhi saab why you are acting as Wakeel of Afhhans? Go read her tweets against our army and then give us lecture here. We have problems with those afghans who keep enmity and hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani who are in majority as per my experience . I think half of our problems would not be there if we had not share any border with Afghanistan. All major terrorist attack in Pakistan sponsored by them as planned from Afghanistan

Well what you said is generally true but according to my personal experience that does not apply to afghans living in pakistan.It,s actually very rare to find pakistanis like you who have such a soft corner for afghans.
This dal khor kala Punjabi should spend some time with Afghans then he would know their racist and arrogant mindset :D

Bhi saab why you are acting as Wakeel of Afhhans? Go read her tweets against our army and then give us lecture here. We have problems with those afghans who keep enmity and hatred for Pakistan and Pakistani who are in majority as per my experience . I think half of our problems would not be there if we had not share any border with Afghanistan. All major terrorist attack in Pakistan sponsored by them as planned from Afghanistan

This dal khor kala Punjabi should spend some time with Afghans then he would know their racist and arrogant mindset :D

Like I said I don't have any special sympathy for Afghans in particular but putting them in the same basket is a disgraceful thing to do. Also last time I checked the attacks were mainly being done by TTP (aka ex good Taliban).

"Dal khor Kala Punjabi" ? Aap apnay hum sayoun key kiya izzat karain gay jab aapnay hum watanon say hee baat karnay key tameez nahin rakhtay. Oh well had low expectations from you anyway.

Like I said I don't have any special sympathy for Afghans in particular but putting them in the same basket is a disgraceful thing to do. Also last time I checked the attacks were mainly being done by TTP (aka ex good Taliban).

"Dal khor Kala Punjabi" ? Aap apnay hum sayoun key kiya izzat karain gay jab aapnay hum watanon say hee baat karnay key tameez nahin rakhtay. Oh well had low expectations from you anyway.
When did TTP became good guys for you ? TTP and many other such groups have bases inside Afghanistan.Those terrorists who carried out terrorist attacks in Pakistan were Afgahns often with fake IDcards and most of these attcks were planned from Afghanistan

You did not get the sarcasm ." Daal khor kala Punjabi" is racist slur commonly used by Afghan for us Punjabi . Respect should be earned by others. Tu humsaey will get respect only when they will give it otherwise no person with self respect would have soft corners for those who hate you or your identity

Right on ferozpur road is a massive Afghan slum.

All own illegal shops in liberty n origa market.. or run drugs on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom