What's new

An argument with APJ Abdul Kalam

I hope you understand that I wasn't looking to trample on anyone's religious beliefs.All I was pointing to was that things of the "divine" nature can never be substantiated while science can.I will keep it short,It's a touchy subject to be debating and I wouldn't want to be offending anyone here.

Oh no i did not said that you are offending me. Sure science is substantiated but science still don't have absolute knowledge of everything which is there. Many peoples call spiritual or psychic realm as "irrational." The word "irrational" is synonymous with being crazy. The correct word for speaking of the spiritual/psychic realm is "non rational. Love, feelings, emotions etc are not rational but we believe in their existence

Propaganda thread based on a blunt lie- shame on OP for not doing his research- and being so stupid to believe it-

Oh no i did not said that you are offending me. Sure science is substantiated but science still don't have absolute knowledge of everything which is there. Many peoples call spiritual or psychic realm as "irrational." The word "irrational" is synonymous with being crazy. The correct word for speaking of the spiritual/psychic realm is "non rational. Love, feelings, emotions etc are not rational but we believe in their existence

I wouldn't denote it as irrational too.The biggest reason that religion still exists as well new ones gets founded till this day is because man is essentially rudderless throughout his life.Religion takes away his ultimate fear;the fear of death.The horror of realising that death ends it all makes the hopeful believe in the hypothesis of religion.That's the reason why religion has been around since man learnt to think under various names and designations.

What happens when man crosses that ultimate barrier of death itself?

Back
Top Bottom