What's new

An Indian Muslim Journalists thoughts about India (Must Read!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Indian Friends,

No need to worry, this guy Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal who present himself as Research Scholar, School of International Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, never existed, someone is using this name and posting all the rubbish about India.

Just google and search image of this sucking bas****, not a single image, is it possible for this so called scholar, no images are there.

Anyone can call on +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557 and find the truth.

Regards

Dabloo

Knock out Dabloo...

If you find Abdul funny, then this guy "Prof. Auarangzeb Hafi" is hilarious.
Those who missed him, here is the link.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...global-thematic-icons-decade-2001-2010-a.html

Read another one from 'Ruff-Ruff' Colachal:
This time about Gaddafi-
Qaddafi Must Take Control of Libya By All Means « Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal Blog

'Ruff-Ruff' is as real as 'Nessie' the Loch Ness monster and of course the legendary (mythical) journalist Christina Palmer.

'Ruff-Ruff' is as real as 'Nessie' the Loch Ness monster and of course the legendary (mythical) journalist Christina Palmer

He (Colachal) is the male alter-ego of Christina Palmer who herself is a female alter-ego of Moin Ansari.

Getting confused ?? Read again. :lol:

see, what i feel is that you guys are just wasting your time and are just making a fool of our

why mods threaten me when such openly anti relgious and trollish threads open and people call us hindu terrorists....oh man where is that amigo guy who sent me an infraction when i said"pigeons are better than Chinese planes."!!!!

C'mon, this column is just a laugh. The guy does not exist, not in any real sense. I first read him a couple of years ago & he consistently writes rubbish like this. He is an Indian journalist? Let's see him then! If we can't, then it is safe to assume that he exists only as a wet dream in some sad character's life who gets his kicks pretending he is an Indian.

I would like to congratulate to All Pakistani guys...that he is into Jannat-e.Islam called Pakistan...In Zaid Hamid’s (Nageena-E-Pakistan) word secret of the secret… Please be there...don even think about Our country...We are very bad and we want to be like that only….Every Indian must be thankful to Muhammad Ali Jinnah...That he has kept all like minded guys into one boarder is called Jannat-E-Islam (Pakistan)...Just think What would have the situation of India today, if Pakistan was not created by Jinnah… God must give peace to Jinnah.

Please do not mistake me.

Thanks,
-Shree

Hope All Pakistani Guys will find lot of information provided by a great philosopher and thinker Mr. ABDUL RUFF… We will be thankfull to you are if you can help him to get the pakistani Nationality…

Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal Blog

Please don forget to pass on to Nageena-E-Pakistan Zaid Hamid... He will have few program on this...bechara Thora Kama Kahega…Chale Appko hum Mazi me lejate hai... : cheesy:

Thanks,
-Shree

Another brilliant one exposing the truth:

Is not India anti-Muslim?
-------------------------------
Not only India glorifies terrorism, but it also finances it by paying huge sums to those who have got medals for exhibiting the terrorist skills like shooting and boxing in the just concluded 2008 Beijing Olympics

DR.ABDUL RUFF Colachal
India

i couldn't stop laughing...

If you find Abdul funny, then this guy "Prof. Auarangzeb Hafi" is hilarious.
Those who missed him, here is the link.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...global-thematic-icons-decade-2001-2010-a.html

I am starting a new thread. No need to restart off a 2 year old thread.

why mods threaten me when such openly anti relgious and trollish threads open and people call us hindu terrorists....oh man where is that amigo guy who sent me an infraction when i said"pigeons are better than Chinese planes."!!!!

That's uncalled for against adios amigo. You have an issue, press report. Use PM for mod issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom