What's new

An Indian Propaganda video

cummon on guys stuff limke this dosent matter and then please stop making this another one of those forum which are made to insult one and other !!

All i can say is that it made me laugh a lot lmao. War between will never happen from India........ If and when Pakistan&India go on war, It will start from Pakistan. Which i strongly believe.

"INDIA TV":tdown::blah:

A WORST CHANNEL AND ALWAYS TRIES TO ATTRACT THE VIEWRS WITH THE FAKE AND IMPRACTICAL NEWS.THIS CHANNEL HAS THE LOWEST TRP IN INDIA.

Even I personaly do not watch this channel.

May I request, to all Pakistanis and Inidan friends to Ignore this third class channel's propeganda.

NDTV INDIA,CNN-IBN are very professional and reliable news channels to watch.

Warm Regards

the peace dialouge b/w da two nuclear armed nations is in the best interest of both the states , our eastern nieghbour should proceed with the composite dialouge such misconceptions as pakistan wont b able respond to an indian agression are somewhat their usual mumbo jumbo. We aint a banana republic which will just sit back and see its cities being bombarded and reduce to rubble , the IAF earlier this year made some intruding attempts par were taken aback by the swift PAF response our armed forces are second to none and the state has always maintained a comprehensive defensive policy

I knew even most of indians on this forum will laugh on this. I saw it while browsing internet. I was tempted to post it on this forum and I was unable to resist laughs for all but in tense days such videos can become embarassement. Peace

i think he must be impressed by salman khan Show Dus ka dum so he thought to introduce new show dus kadam WTF r they nuts or wat ? Pakistan kiii taraf Bharat baraye ga dus khadam aur phir khud hi thak jaye ga aur ghar chalay jaye ga :P STUPID VIDEO but very entertaining as well keep it up INDIA TV

in 2nd video we givenm india better reply india forgot how we defeated them in 1965 war with not good millitary today we are better stronger we can repeat 1965 war

Calm down brodont forget 1948 or kargil if u count it as a war Pakistan won militarily while ms gandhi was making speeches tht so many funerals are going to all parts of india.

If u talk abt propoganda see this indian general blames pakistan in a press confrence and Pakistans military atache answers him lol funny or just stupid u decide(Indian generals has no answers reported by IBN

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaahahahahahhhaahahahah
haahhaahhaha
hahahahaha
hahahaha
ahha
aha
jago india jago india tv jab hamaray pass kuch nai tha tab bi indai kuch nai kar sak ab to pani sar se guzar chuka hai sunny ki movie nai hai ye real life hai. tum log ye 10 kadam aothao ge to tab tak hum log haat par haat rak kar so rahe hoon ge .

How come I never heard of this channel before? Man they just told out war plans to Pakistan, they should be presicuted. ;)

yaa,its loosley based on Indias socalled "cold start doctrine"... though all this graphics and rhetorical dramatisation makes it bit childish.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom