What's new

An Indian Trying To View Kashmir As A Pakistani

Ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits
In the Kashmir region, approximately 300 Kashmiri Pandits were killed between September 1989 to 1990 in various incidents.[101] In early 1990, local Urdu newspapers Aftab and Al Safa called upon Kashmiris to wage jihad against India and ordered the expulsion of all Hindus choosing to remain in Kashmir.[101] In the following days masked men ran in the streets with AK-47 shooting to kill Hindus who would not leave.[101] Notices were placed on the houses of all Hindus, telling them to leave within 24 hours or die.[101]

Since March 1990, estimates of between 250,000 to 300,000 pandits have migrated outside Kashmir[citation needed] due to persecution by Islamic fundamentalists in the largest case of ethnic cleansing since the partition of India.[102] The proportion of Kashmiri Pandits in the Kashmir valley has declined from about 15% in 1947 to, by some estimates, less than 0.1% since the insurgency in Kashmir took on a religious and sectarian flavor.[103]

Many Kashmiri Pandits have been killed by Islamist militants in incidents such as the Wandhama massacre and the 2000 Amarnath pilgrimage massacre.[104][105][106][107][108] The incidents of massacring and forced eviction have been termed ethnic cleansing by some observers.[101]

its shameful that crime goes under the noses of bharati forces but they are unable to stop it, seems to me only they are responsible for it..

pehle apne logo ko maro phir ilzam dosro peh daal do???

Same old argument over and over and over..........pointless starting such a thread knowing full well they all end in the same way............................Just read the old archive ones instead

its shameful that crime goes under the noses of bharati forces but they are unable to stop it, seems to me only they are responsible for it..

pehle apne logo ko maro phir ilzam dosro peh daal do???

Guys please don't let this deescalate into another flame thread. And being a kashmiri pandit myself I guess that I know better about just who was off killing us than you would. There was no large scale central force deployment when this was happening, it was precisely this event which caused forces to be deployed.

As human beings why don't you guys lift your head out of the ground to see that women are being raped and children butchered.

This coming from the citizen of a nation which systematically slaughtered 2-30 lakh of its own citizens in what was formerly East Bengal is hardly befitting.
And as you may have noticed the present deaths in Kashmir came about as a result of clashes between violent protesters and paramilitary forces unlike the 'slaughter' in Bangladesh. So please don't thrown stones at others when you're yourself in glass houses.

I have view it from the Indian side most of it is just propaganda, and false information. Yes the ruler of Kashmir was Hindu and asked India for help, but he really didn't have the right since Kashmir was a Muslim marjority, look at the Kashmir right now so many people were killed just a few days ago. This is proof they are not happy. There is a Journeyman documentary on this, and how India tries to make it citizens think they are happy. If you were to give us Kashmir and keep Jammu we would agree and let you have Jammu, even though it is a part of Kashmir we still let you have since it has a non Muslim majority. My question why don't Indians research this. Say if someone was being treated like this in Pakistan even if a non-muslim we would stand up. Injustices were done in Baluchistan but look all of Pakistan wanted the people of that province to succeed and there was immense pressure on the government. Baluchistan got more money to develop its self than Punjab recently.

Just how many times has the Indian state harshly spoken out against Pakistan's use of Islam as a state religion? Never. For we respect that this is how you desired your nation to be, so we do not interfere. So just what is the problem with what happens on this side of the border where we have a secular nation.

What on earth does that have to do with the issue that this thread is trying to address.
I've tried to present views as someone from Pakistan would ignoring whatever contrary personal beliefs that I might have had so how about showing a bit of reciprocity and doing something similar. Hell even if the Indian side appears propaganda to one think of it as a debate if you have to where you've been assigned a stand and have to defend it, try and present the opposing side's views with that mentality.

Guys please don't let this deescalate into another flame thread. And being a kashmiri pandit myself I guess that I know better about just who was off killing us than you would. There was no large scale central force deployment when this was happening, it was precisely this event which caused forces to be deployed.

Exactly. I have heard horror stories from many Pandits. And when all this insurgency started and the Pandits were driven out of the valley, the same people who drove them out started whining when they were given a fitting reply by security forces.

U guys love us balouch people dont u? Why? coz u have made a terrorist ur uncle by giving him an indian passport,money and wo...?i.e pleasures of being a faggot(an outcasted traitor)

Do u think u will play ur crappy ..*#$#%$# here and act like some NAKED,STARVING SUPERPOWER?

Get ur act straight.... u dirty troll frm some far part of india tht itself was forcefully taken by india.

Mods should ban a few dirty trolls like u and ur pal above.
U come here and crap all thread with ur anti Pakistan frustration u feed on.

KASHMIR WILL BECOME PAKISTAN OR ANOTHER SEPERATE STATE!

GO CRY NOW TROLL.

Stay cool. And realize how we feel when you people constantly, 24/7, keep making such comments and opening such threads.

Stay cool. And realize how we feel when you people constantly, 24/7, keep making such comments and opening such threads.

But isnt Kashmir disputed? Arent Pakistani Flags being hoisted there? Arent 1 lac kashmiris not killed in indian occupyin forces since 47?

Doesnt US,UN,EU,M.E,ASIA,AFRICA etc all accept it as disputed?

But isnt Kashmir disputed? Arent Pakistani Flags being hoisted there? Arent 1 lac kashmiris not killed in indian occupyin forces since 47?

Doesnt US,UN,EU,M.E,ASIA,AFRICA etc all accept it as disputed?

Sure it is disputed. But if we go down that path of 'UN disputed', we'll end up with talk about how Pakistan should also let go of their part of Kashmir, how Pakistanis should stop saying: 'Pakistan is one from Balochistan to Sindh to Kashmir.... :blah: :blah: :blah:

And there are other points about when the violence started, why it was peaceful for so many decades, what caused to flare up, do the Kashmiri Muslims also have to share the blame, and so on and so forth...

@readonly..... we advocate a refrendum in azad kashmir aswell not just IOK.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom