What's new

An Interesting Answer to Indian's Propoganda Against Jihad

Funny!!! how India allows these muslim groups to convert hindus..but in Pakistan, any hindu doing so would be killed

Dude where is the conversion being done here???
If u go through it.. it only throws light on controversial topics. Now i know more than what i knew before watching.

Funny!!! how India allows these muslim groups to convert hindus..but in Pakistan, any hindu doing so would be killed

You will get the answer if you will deeply study the Hinduism and Islam......coz you don't study them deeply just follow them as your forefathers were doing.

Dude where is the conversion being done here???
If u go through it.. it only throws light on controversial topics. Now i know more than what i knew before watching.

Iam not talking about this video per se. But all these Zakir Naik videos..where he 'converts' Hindus in droves

And even if u see these type of 'theological' videos of Zakir Naik..u will be totally confused of his logic..For example in one of such type of videos

Some one in Audience asks him- Why secular, developed countries allow construction of mosques on their lands and many muslim countries including Saudi Arabia either dont allow or destroy churches/temples?

To this he answered- Muslims know their religion is a true one and there fore they dont allow any other false religions. And non-muslims know that their religion is not true and hence allow Mosques in their country.

I was really pitying those who follow this guy's teachings

You will get the answer if you will deeply study the Hinduism and Islam......coz you don't study them deeply just follow them as your forefathers were doing.
hinduism is more of philosophy and is very deep and fulfilling.

Iam not talking about this video per se. But all these Zakir Naik videos..where he 'converts' Hindus in droves

And even if u see these type of 'theological' videos of Zakir Naik..u will be totally confused of his logic..For example in one of such type of videos

Some one in Audience asks him- Why secular, developed countries allow construction of mosques in their country and Saudi Arabia or many other muslim countries dont allow or destroy churches/temples?

To this he answered- That muslims know their religion is a true one and there fore they dont allow any other false religions. And non-muslims know that their religion is not true and hence allow Mosques in their country.

I was really pitying those who follow this guy's teachings
I have not seen this guys vids ..this is the first .. so i was commenting only on this vid...in this he did seem pretty neutral. and so the surprise on your comments.
Well the way i look at it ..those countries who show double standards are those which are declared Islamic states..will be wrong to expect secularism from em.
On the preachers..as long as these preachers respect other religions its fine...being a secular country even conversions are ok(unforced).
If what u said is true this man is not fit to be allowed into a secular state.Only trouble is what he will cause.

This man is not fit to be preaching in a secular society if what u said is true.

I think this guy is a genius! :tup: Sulman Rushdie should have consulted him before he wrote that crap called, 'Satanic Verses'!

I can shut this clown up within 5 mins. I have seen some of his videos, and his logic makes me cringe.

But still I would rather have him, than some warmongering fanatic Mullah.

Back
Top Bottom