What's new

Analysis: Hina Rabbani Khar embarrassingly says “Pakistan not a big power like Russia” - Russian FM Sergey Lavrov shocked

How do you view this diplomatic faux pas?

• Total voters
If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart, I’d be broke.

Why would you have a dollar? What patwar system jirga logic is this? it's like saying Niazi would become PM again if he keeps visiting graveyards and keep Qassem Soleimanis fed on Daal?

“We’re not a big power like Russia” - what a wild statement to make…not because it’s true, but because nothing prompted her to say that!

Just imagine meeting someone and that person asks you about your team and you say ”I am not as big or influential as you”. I mean what would prompt someone to say that way, unless they were besharam?

What she basically said was “please dominate me, I have no say and will agree to anything you say”….which roughly translates to “we have millions of slaves for you at your disposal, just give us money”.

Colonial mentality alive and well. This is the Pakistan Dalla Movement and GHQ in a nutshell…whose ancestors were slaves of the British (like the Sharif family was) and today they’re slaves of the west. These people have ZERO self respect and think progress is licking the feet of angraiz.

Pakistan Dalla Movement social media commentators, including paid journalists, have desperately tried to control the backlash by claiming that Lavrov's initial query was a roundabout way to point out that his equivalent counterpart selected by GHQ (Bilawal Zardari) did not attend the meeting.

Which in itself can be seen as disrespectful from the Russian side. Lavrov is a heavyweight and his official opposite number is, umm, not present. Why?

India and China is consuming a lot of Russian oil to the point Russia is selling more crude than it was before invading Ukraine

Faujeets have no brain LMFAOOOOO

dismantled and destroyed two years ago. LOL.

More like 10 years ago, remember faujeets launched Zarb-e-Azb and TTP was supposed to be destroyed LOL.

So where was Billo rani?

On the Daily Show 😂

Slave memtality of slave parties ppp pmln

Its pragraassaav pheminist mentality saaaar

Hina Rabbani Khar is girl boss 💅💅💅💅💅

Last edited:
I lost respect for Hinna Rabbani Khar , during her previous appearance on a UAE forum , where in front of full capacity hall , she was asked about the allegation she belongs to ruling Elite in Pakistan

At one point I saw her has a meaningful leader for PPP however

Her reply was she is "Proud" of her ruling status in Pakistan that she belongs to a rich family, this created a bit of laugh from crowd of well educated UAE citizens

You never hear her say she is a Civilian Servant

• Any politician when starts to see themselves as a "Ruling Class" is no person to represent Pakistan

I could not find the specific video but I have seen it 100% in past

• The fancy English
  • They fancy Behavior
  • The fancy status and VIP mindset

All these 3 point to one thing - She is just one ingredient of problem

Translation: I will do whatever you asked of me including selling our poor people. Ruling class wow. This is embarrassing on so many levels.

It’s the mentality. I learned in boot camp that what separates men is their mentality ability. Physically we’re alike, but mentality is what sets losers apart from winners. Pakistan is in poor shape because they’re led by rich losers. They think they’re feudal elite in Pakistan, it translate into the same in other countries. I’ve had interactions with Emiratis, Qataris, and Saudis. Their younger generation have taken over and all of them were educated in the West like our elites but unlike our elites, the Gulfies have humility and can think long term instead of their next photo op to show people back home that were somebody.

Need to learn from Xi how to handle oneself when solo:

Need to learn from Xi how to handle oneself when solo:

You’re missing the point. These are corrupt individuals with no capacity to learn as they were left behind by the empire to do its bidding. That’s where they derived their strength of power.

On the one hand this just goes to show just how worthless the current government really is that Hina Rabbani Khar who's usually very articulate has had to make major excuses as to why barely anyone was a part of the Pakistani team.

On the other hand, perhaps Pakistan should take a page out of the South Korea hand book and only concentrate on its immediate neighborhood as well as its economy. Stop pretending to be a multi-regional power, and just fix yourself up.

On the one hand this just goes to show just how worthless the current government really is that Hina Rabbani Khar who's usually very articulate has had to make major excuses as to why barely anyone was a part of the Pakistani team.

On the other hand, perhaps Pakistan should take a page out of the South Korea hand book and only concentrate on its immediate neighborhood as well as its economy. Stop pretending to be a multi-regional power, and just fix yourself up.
Negotiation from the position of strength and negotiation from the position of weakness .... we know the outcome. No humbleness on negotiation table. Its buyer seller talk.

India and China is consuming a lot of Russian oil to the point Russia is selling more crude than it was before invading Ukraine

Faujeets have no brain LMFAOOOOO

More like 10 years ago, remember faujeets launched Zarb-e-Azb and TTP was supposed to be destroyed LOL.

On the Daily Show 😂

Its pragraassaav pheminist mentality saaaar

Hina Rabbani Khar is girl boss 💅💅💅💅💅

But Indian public is not getting benefit from discounted oil,
Only Companies and govt getting benefit.

Same will be happen in Pakistan

You’re missing the point. These are corrupt individuals with no capacity to learn as they were left behind by the empire to do its bidding. That’s where they derived their strength of power.
Too bad Imran Khan isn't a Mao Zedong figure and PTI isn't CPC, if you get what I'm alluding to. Ultimately though, how Pakistani politics proceeds needs to be determined by the actions (and inactions) of the people of Pakistan.

Too bad Imran Khan isn't a Mao Zedong figure and PTI isn't CPC, if you get what I'm alluding to. Ultimately though, how Pakistani politics proceeds needs to be determined by the actions (and inactions) of the people of Pakistan.
Yeah too bad. PMIK government was somewhat more competent than these crooked mental slaves and look how they turn on him. China was lucky that it’s a homogenous nation unlike Pakistan. Where there is diversity or multiple ethnicities, the enemy can easily undermine the country at will because there’s no shortage of individuals with their own agenda and it’s mostly to ensure their tribe comes out on top. Same thing is occurring in the West now. Just my thoughts

Yeah too bad. PMIK government was somewhat more competent than these crooked mental slaves and look how they turn on him. China was lucky that it’s a homogenous nation unlike Pakistan. Where there is diversity or multiple ethnicities, the enemy can easily undermine the country at will because there’s no shortage of individuals with their own agenda and it’s mostly to ensure their tribe comes out on top. Same thing is occurring in the West now. Just my thoughts

Iran is very ethnically diverse, why don't we see the same circus in Iran?

India is also ethnically diverse, yet we don't see the level of separatism there than here.

Afghanistan is also ethnically diverse, yet the level of separatist movement there is weak....

But Indian public is not getting benefit from discounted oil,
Only Companies and govt getting benefit.

Same will be happen in Pakistan

Indian public is in much better shape than Pakistani public.

China is a civilization state made up of 56 different ethnicities, while Han is the majority the CPC still had to convince the rest of the groups to support them in the civil war and nation building that followed. The key is to present a vision of better future to work towards AND carry out actions towards that future. This requires self-discipline and perseverance as such goals are never easy nor quick to achieve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom