What's new

Analysis: Hina Rabbani Khar embarrassingly says “Pakistan not a big power like Russia” - Russian FM Sergey Lavrov shocked

How do you view this diplomatic faux pas?

• Total voters
Indian public is in much better shape than Pakistani public.

Their public are beaten down abused dogs.

Their vegetarian diet keeps them low testerone and passive. Their religion ensures they are compliant through the caste system. It is a horrific society with the sole purpose of benefiting the 1% and it's been purposefully designed this way. A constant supply of cheap labor from their own people. Majority of their people are poverty stricken street shit*ers, they have not received any benefits of their country's economic upswing.

Iran is very ethnically diverse, why don't we see the same circus in Iran?

India is also ethnically diverse, yet we don't see the level of separatism there than here.

Afghanistan is also ethnically diverse, yet the level of separatist movement there is weak....

Indian public is in much better shape than Pakistani public.

Hey, so I didn’t say separatism. I mean corruption. Iran is 90% shia so that helped them, Afghanistan was deeply corrupt under the US occupation. Closer to you and me, look at the diversity cities in the US - they’re deeply corrupt as well. It’s easier to distract people with hate when 2 or more tribes are trying to get a piece of the same pie.

India was corrupt but under a strong leadership, it’s cleaning up its act.

Translation: I will do whatever you asked of me including selling our poor people. Ruling class wow. This is embarrassing on so many levels.

It’s the mentality. I learned in boot camp that what separates men is their mentality ability. Physically we’re alike, but mentality is what sets losers apart from winners. Pakistan is in poor shape because they’re led by rich losers. They think they’re feudal elite in Pakistan, it translate into the same in other countries. I’ve had interactions with Emiratis, Qataris, and Saudis. Their younger generation have taken over and all of them were educated in the West like our elites but unlike our elites, the Gulfies have humility and can think long term instead of their next photo op to show people back home that were somebody.

It is quazi "Kingdom" but in true form , a type of Governors for regions each have a status of King within their domain

The objective of the mini kingdom is to train , princes and prince like Bilawal and Hinna Khar to rule over their peasents

If you own 5,000 Aacres to 10,000 Acres land then you can form a mini state within Pakistan for which you will be the decision maker and ruler

Problem with Pakistan is, its multiple states with a state. Nobody is pulling in the same direction

Sharifs have Punjab, Zardaris have Sindh, KPK and Balochistan is a free for all. Balochistan apart from Gwadar is ignored. FATA is run by Afghans. Army has their DHA. Everyone is out for their cut. They never cared about foreign relations, just relations with anyone that would give them a handout. They have never been sincere with anyone.

“We’re not a big power like Russia” - what a wild statement to make…not because it’s true, but because nothing prompted her to say that!

Just imagine meeting someone and that person asks you about your team and you say ”I am not as big or influential as you”. I mean what would prompt someone to say that way, unless they were besharam?

What she basically said was “please dominate me, I have no say and will agree to anything you say”….which roughly translates to “we have millions of slaves for you at your disposal, just give us money”.

Colonial mentality alive and well. This is the Pakistan Dalla Movement and GHQ in a nutshell…whose ancestors were slaves of the British (like the Sharif family was) and today they’re slaves of the west. These people have ZERO self respect and think progress is licking the feet of angraiz.

Pakistan Dalla Movement social media commentators, including paid journalists, have desperately tried to control the backlash by claiming that Lavrov's initial query was a roundabout way to point out that his equivalent counterpart selected by GHQ (Bilawal Zardari) did not attend the meeting.

Which in itself can be seen as disrespectful from the Russian side. Lavrov is a heavyweight and his official opposite number is, umm, not present. Why?
Utter disgraceful and very disrespectful by pathetic, idiotic and merasi goverment of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Muhammad Shah Rangila rule and these merasi government / traitor generals have got plenty of common starting with low IQ and intoxication of power.

Alhamdulillah. This aged like fine wine.
It's God's will; he gives zillat or izat to those he chooses among nations.

Problem with Pakistan is, its multiple states with a state. Nobody is pulling in the same direction

Sharifs have Punjab, Zardaris have Sindh, KPK and Balochistan is a free for all. Balochistan apart from Gwadar is ignored. FATA is run by Afghans. Army has their DHA. Everyone is out for their cut. They never cared about foreign relations, just relations with anyone that would give them a handout. They have never been sincere with anyone.

Great insight!

Pretty embrassing our Foreign Minister though not to attend a meeting with his Russian Counterpart. But what can we expect from a cabal of crooks in PDM and their daddies in GHQ

Pretty embrassing our Foreign Minister though not to attend a meeting with his Russian Counterpart. But what can we expect from a cabal of crooks in PDM and their daddies in GHQ
But he skipped over to NYC to do daily show or preside over ‘Women in Islam’ in conference but a no-show for such an important summit that impacts Pakistan directly.

You know I wouldn’t mind the mental slave ness if only they were half way competent, but they’re not. They’re stupidly corrupt and can’t think long term of their actions, well of the Nation they represent. They’re personally taken care so I guess no need to put in any effort except get a pat on their heads by the whities.

Think of the Bilawal. So of out sharp and utterly corrupt. A man should take pride in his physical appearance and put his best foot forward. Imagine an FM that jet sets everywhere except doing his job, unless this is his job per the terrorists sitting in GHQ

@PakFactor @AlKardai @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot

China is a civilization state made up of 56 different ethnicities, while Han is the majority the CPC still had to convince the rest of the groups to support them in the civil war and nation building that followed. The key is to present a vision of better future to work towards AND carry out actions towards that future. This requires self-discipline and perseverance as such goals are never easy nor quick to achieve.
Excellent point.

These lotas don't understand that our culture and respect is not regarded positively in the west. She should not have said that and why was she not with team? Dumb asses in power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom