What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Pakistani member supporting India here...??

told you guyz the match is fixed..........

india gonnai win it today :P

1 thing I see is all Pakistani is anti-Indian here. But I have remember the World Cup 1992 when Pakistan was playing I saw all of support to Pakistan in my town and when Imran & team won it then Indian celebrates like they won themselves. But its opposite here. So I can say All Indian are not Anti-Pakistani but All Pakistani are Anti-Indian.

1 thing I see is all Pakistani is anti-Indian here. But I have remember the World Cup 1992 when Pakistan was playing I saw all of support to Pakistan in my town and when Imran & team won it then Indian celebrates like they won themselves. But its opposite here. So I can say All Indian are not Anti-Pakistani but All Pakistani are Anti-Indian.

We also saw wat u guys did in 96... if im not mistaken.

GO LANKANS GO.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Ask any Afghan immigrant in Pakistan, they might support India.

Even they wont...

you mean dressed like a panda ? whats weird about it?

I HAVE NO IDEA !

oh hey i just saw adam gilchrist thats right clap for him he should of been captain not that damn ponting.

Even they wont...

Last day, they did
dancing_skeleton_bones_hg_clr-1.gif

I see the standard of some here who can't respect other women!

Perhaps you don't understand what it does to your own respect and dignity. I won't expect you to understand that anyway. ;)

what disrespect i have done to your poonam panday ??? she wanted to go naked and thats her wish we are not forcing her to go naked for pride of her country.

perhaps you never have been taught about respect for women thats why you are showing your true colors.

nevermind. just go and read comments about your respectable lady poonam panday on ToI from your own bharatis and keep feeling proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom