What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post by raja pakistani.
This type of mentality is what seperates australia from subcontinent teams,u want to be best not a big prick contest winner.
As far as i am concerned this match was only significant because it was the semi final.I don't even watch normal indo pak matches in the last few years only watched asia cup final t20 final and this one because they were imp matches.
Always look at big picture,if we lose to sri lanka this win means nothing.

Sri Lanka team looks dangerous to me, more than pakistanis. We need to step up our game.

after 12 years we can watch a interesting battle for the cup..

Here's my prediction:

Good Luck to both teams, and may the best team win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its gonna be another nail biter for Indian team.. Lankans have proven themselves in this World cup.. India needs to work out their strategies better for SL.. Good luck to both the teams.. give us a nice cricket match..

My predictions (based on some interviews and news i heard)

India will win the final
Sachin will make his 100th Century in this match

Here's my prediction:

Good Luck to both teams, and may the best team win.
But the problem is you get both Lions and tigers in india along with elephants.so which animal india will choose to represent?I think Peacock.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the problem is you get both Lions and tigers in india along with elephants.so which animal india will choose to represent?I think Peacock.

You know peacocks are known to kill and eat snakes....

Dont care if India loses, we beat Pakistan :P

You win some, you lose some. However, we do have more wins than you overall ;-) That we have choked against your side in the past 5 WC meets is something that we need to fix for sure.

NO!! There are no Lions in India, only tigers. Gir Forest has Lions, but IT IS PART OF PAKISTAN, as Junagarh acceded to Pakistan during Partition.

Sri Lanka has the best team n this WC which can effectively compete with India. Their batting, fielding are excellent and bowling also pretty good. Indian batting line up should score well to lower the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom