What's new

Andaman Islanders

I know what 'isolation' means.

I asked you what you think it results from. Share your insights with us.

From having little or no contact with the outside world for a long time, a tiny island in the middle of an ocean.

Yes we are very interested in news....what to do next .. please advice...
zwdi1k.gif

you are already doing it... :tup:

@ Mods

The thread starter have put up a fake and provocative thread title while violating rules of this forum. :tdown:

Is this ok because he is a pakistani and he will get away with it without any ban????????????

Aye aye captain.. have u ever seen any such Islands during your voyage on black pearl... hope ur compass is still intact.. heard u messed up with fountain of youth in ur last adventure. Hik.

Loco......

girl-you-crazy.gif

'Isolated' by whom?

Was their decision of being 'isolated' a result of their choice or a result of the state's negligence?

I don't think you really know the ways of the tribal people in the world.

Help the tribals: Tree huggers will cry hoarse, human rights activists will stage protests accusing the govt of destroying the tribal's life style.

Don't help the tribals:Tree huggers will cry hoarse, human rights activists will stage protests accusing the govt of neglecting the tribals and not doing enough to help them.

Govt is in a fix..damn if you do, damn if you not.

@ Mods

The thread starter have put up a fake and provocative thread title while violating rules of this forum. :tdown:

Is this ok because he is a pakistani and he will get away with it without any ban????????????

Our forum, better still why not open your own forum call it IDF and do what you want their.

From having little or no contact with the outside world for a long time, a tiny island in the middle of an ocean.

You still did not answer my question.

Was it a matter of their choice or was it state negligence?

You obviously find the exploitation of your fellow indians hilarious, maybe your just having a psychotic episode.

Nope its just you guys behavior on this thread thats hilarious.. why not care this much for those mujra ones who are forced to dance.

Andamans has hundreds of tribals and there are islands still no outside man including Indians have stepped into..

they are living naked without any clothes... for them Indian currency doesnt matter much..

So in all nakedness is not a factor. Money is not a factor too.. But dancing gets them food. Yes its bad dancing is very bad when made in compulsion.

In my opinion since they have specified they dont want to bee associated with mainland there should be a committee to look into their affair in that Island and yes cultural shows as a bread earning thing is a welcome move.

Nope its just you guys behavior on this thread thats hilarious.. why not care this much for those mujra ones who are forced to dance.

Andamans has hundreds of tribals and there are islands still no outside man including Indians have stepped into..

they are living naked without any clothes... for them Indian currency doesnt matter much..

So in all nakedness is not a factor. Money is not a factor too.. But dancing gets them food. Yes its bad dancing is very bad when made in compulsion.

In my opinion since they have specified they dont want to bee associated with mainland there should be a committee to look into their affair in that Island and yes cultural shows as a bread earning thing is a welcome move.

Don't be so defensive, forcing anyone to dance for food is wrong, does not matter if it is india, Pakistan, saudi or anywhere else.

The exploitation of people all over the developing world is a grim reality, but these tribes people are more vulnerable because of their relative isolation.

Back
Top Bottom