What's new

Andaman Islanders

you are already doing it... :tup:

Apart from the news article u have posted .. u have so far reacted to Indian comments and with shinning India banners... funny part is that u know nothing about Andamans and was expecting ur glorified thread would provide the daily insults to Indians and make ur countrymen proud by You doing so..

Rafi and Co will come and say.. "wahhh Leader bhai with Imran avatar made Indians go cracyyy with a great thread.. wahhh bhai wahhh.. let me thank Leader bhai.."

'Probably both'?

So you don't know what you're talking about and you're commenting on it?

Well the Guardian a reputable newspaper - is telling you they are being forced to dance naked for food, and I have an opinion - you might not like it, but on PDF it is as valid as yours.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Apart from the news article u have posted .. u have so far reacted to Indian comments and with shinning India banners... funny part is that u know nothing about Andamans and was expecting ur glorified thread would provide the daily insults to Indians and make ur countrymen proud by You doing so..

Rafi and Co will come and say.. "wahhh Leader bhai with Imran avatar made Indians go cracyyy with a great thread.. wahhh bhai wahhh.. let me thank Leader bhai.."

Why so defensive mate. Come on don't be so cynical.

Why so defensive mate. Come on don't be so cynical.

Did nt you read me saying the act is indeed bad in one of my previous posts..Or you want me to repeat.

Ohh what a sad incident. Stop exploiting tribals.. They are human too.

They live naked and yes it was a despicable act by some people, but I don't understand the need to start a new thread on this.

Dont you know when there is news about $hit hitting the fan in Pakistan, like the restart of Blasts, Drone attacks and a possible coup (all within 2-3 days) the only solace some of our Paksitani members can find is posting such nonsense thread..

Dont deny them this getaway...It will be inhuman..

Well the Guardian a reputable newspaper - is telling you they are being forced to dance naked for food, and I have an opinion - you might not like it, but on PDF it is as valid as yours

I did not ask you about Guardian's opinion.

I asked you about your opinion which you obviously failed to back with proper knowledge of the issue.

Do not blame 'The Guardian' for your half-baked knowledge.

you guys are really massive make so much of topic and make thread dead :rofl:

Wow the reaction of the indians on this thread is incredible.

Wow the reaction of the indians on this thread is incredible.

i must say no one talk on topic yaar even spark which always face and reply on topic use smilies like no before . its mean they don't wanna face it or talk on issue simply. sorry dear indians but this is issue like others .

ok leave it yaar .i am sure if it was abut pakistan now thread have 50 pages on it :D

The irony is that when the British colonized the subcontinent, some of the hindu tribes they discovered were no different from these Andaman Islanders in terms of social development.

Now, 200 years later, it's some of the descendants of these hindu tribes who abuse the Andaman Islanders in the same manner the British abused their forefathers.

Instead, the tribe is being thrust into ever closer proximity to the tourists and other islanders. They believe the police are protecting them, Giles says, but the reality is that the police are using them. He says the police have taught the Jarawa to beg; the police take the money they collect and in return give them tobacco, which they never previously used, and food. The possibility of abuse is obvious, and Giles says there have been cases where Jarawa women have given birth to children fathered by outsiders. The babies are not accepted by the tribe and are killed, he says.

Anthropologists think the Jarawa are descendants of some of the first humans to move out of Africa. Theirs is a simple life. Men hunt pigs and turtles with bows and arrows; women gather fruit and honey. They have no gods and when people die they are left under a tree until only the skeleton remains. Then the tribe tie the bones to their bodies to bring luck during the hunt.
Ah..... so they are communists.

Ohhh God !!

This is Ridiculous , some Pakistani Started this thread just for the sake of Bashing Indian Members when his own country is on the way of Another political crisis - A Possible Military coup, and a Fresh Drone Attack [after Warning and Stand-off Drama between Pakistan -U.S]

They should better Discuss that then Showing sympathy and Blaming Indian members for exploitation which took place as long as Andaman :drag:

There was No need to Start a Thread with Provoking title !! but who can blame them , if that gives them relief from what's happening in their own land :fie:

On-Topic : This Video is said to be 10 years Old - that's what 'Tribal Affairs' Minister said earlier in the day ! It sad to see such acts with involvement of Local officers and Everyone Condemns it !

The Minister also said that Tribal's are well Protected in their Habitats and Tourist who Visit Andaman have to get a Permit from Admin if they Travel through Habitats of this Tribes

Our HM will be travelling to Andaman Shortly to inspect the Administration there

Those cops in Andaman are sh1tt1ng bricks at the moment. They will face the consequences of their actions.

Back
Top Bottom