What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Removing the fences from the US embassy means it is going to be an escalation in the crisis.

I now know for sure that Obama, Kerry, and the other libertarian boys are furious .

Who cares Dude!!!!

We are waiting here...... which one of those cow boys will issue an apology!!!!

Removing the fences from the US embassy means it is going to be an escalation in the crisis.

I now know for sure that Obama, Kerry, and the other libertarian boys are furious .

Of course, remove the barricade like threaten the life of US embassy station in India and remind everyone in the US the Libya incident that caused the life of Stevenson Ambassador assigned to Libya.

The abuse of the Indian diplomat, is symbolic of US political/diplomatic decline. Dont worry, it will decline in other areas as well, while other powers like India, China, Turkey etc rise.

How did US went out of her way to abuse Indian diplomat?

My point is that just because you can type cool and impersonate a yankee well doesn't make you one - you belong to the same third world gene pool as the rest of your country men belong too.
Well did I deny my Heritage?!!!!

Like I said Injin Homey, Lay Off The Cow Juice! o_O

1. she is a counselor general with limited diplomatic immunity ( which means she cannot be arrested until she has murdered or raped some one) that is crystal clear

[/quot

Diplomacy is a two way protocol, we can also reciprocate with some barbaric action and say here in India it is normal. The state authorities have behaved irresponsibly in USA.

She broke the US local laws and for that she CaN be arrested. She is NoT immune to that. However, The way this case was handled from the beginning is failure on both sides. That's all i am gonna say.

we can go back n forth...it will lead to nowhere...give it a week or 2...both sides will compromise to some extent and this case will fade away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom