What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Unfortunately I don't believe it will be long before China or Pakistan exploits this cooling of US-India ties.

India doesn't care ....
It has learned to live with Pakistan and China and face them on own strength ...

If India has had to depend on US to stave off Pakistan or China then it's really bad time for India ...

how can India rely on US ....the most untrustworthy nation in world ?

and US will oblige India by all means ....
after all what use Asian pivot strategy will be - if India is no longer part of it ???

India have little effect on China containment front, because India still border with China one wrong move China can declare war against India without cross the ocean to attack India front. US worry about the East Asia front now the South Asia region.

Unfortunately I don't believe it will be long before China or Pakistan exploits this cooling of US-India ties.

Putting ego and nationalism before national self-interest and security is why India will not be taken seriously as a world power in this lifetime.
True that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting ego and nationalism before national self-interest and security is why India will not be taken seriously as a world power in this lifetime.

You are free to run along with the Pakistanis or the Chinese if that suits you more even now.

India have little effect on China containment front, because India still border with China one wrong move China can declare war against India without cross the ocean to attack India front. US worry about the East Asia front and not the South Asia region.

India have little effect on China containment front, because India still border with China one wrong move China can declare war against India without cross the ocean to attack India front. US worry about the East Asia front now the South Asia region.

China understands very well that Only US will want India and China squabble and sparr and destroy each other ....so that US can enjoy the spoils ....

It is for that reason China won't attack India ....

It is Japan ...that China hates and not India .....

US does not worry anything else unless its interests are at stake

You wish, hope to see you around soon when India and US has an agreement on the case.

No way, there was talk here of launching nuclear missiles at Washington and parking an aircraft carrier off the coast of New York.

Something tells me that most Indians understand they dont have a Blue Water navy, nor an ICBM that can hit Washington. At least I hope they understand.

The average age of people posting such nonsense can't be more than 14.

How I am a bigot? Please quote. Thank you.

The very first reply to my post by you ...that was full of filth and bigotry ....

Go and search yourself....

You know ...you won't even find it

because fearing backlash you deleted it ....

My memory is sharp ...I am not senile like you !!!

Stop all the call centers. :haha:

i read somewhere some are being shifted to other nations like Philippines, etc...It works in india favor too. Make india less depended on american economy. That should be india's priority for the next 10-15 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom