What's new

Another Anti-Pakistan Afghan, such a comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is that why do Afghan nationalists go around slapping that picture of Abdali when talking crap about Pakistan? It doesn't help their point, it actually reinforces the Pak-Afghan brotherhood aspect, or at least whats left of it.
Ahamd shah is baba-e-qaum like figure to Afghans(Pashtuns) , just like jinnah is to Pakistanis

Ahamd shah is baba-e-qaum like figure to Afghans(Pashtuns) , just like jinnah is to Pakistanis

Yes he is, but a major figure like him also had a hand in securing the future of muslims on both sides of the indus and by doing that he contributed to a level in the creation of a muslim state in the subcontinent (Pakistan). I suppose this is a little subjective but thats how I see things.

The point is that he helped the muslims of the subcontinent too, he helped the ancestors of todays Pakistanis. This might be a little sensationalist but hes a figure that reinforces the brotherhood aspect of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Does that not go against these Afghan nationalists who despise Pakistan and instead value India so much?

This guy should be put on a c130 and parachuted off to the panjshir valley, It would be interesting to see how they would deal with his ultra nationalistic pashtunism. I almost fell out of my chair with laughter when he claimed mianwali and attock as afghanistan, he makes claims about punjab being responsible for most of the worlds ills, genocide, proliferation etc.
I have seen his types before on one hand claiming they are being suppressed by punjab and at the same time swinging from the chandeliers when the talibs conquered Mazar.

Yes he is, but a major figure like him also had a hand in securing the future of muslims on both sides of the indus and by doing that he contributed to a level in the creation of a muslim state in the subcontinent (Pakistan). I suppose this is a little subjective but thats how I see things.

The point is that he helped the muslims of the subcontinent too, he helped the ancestors of todays Pakistanis. This might be a little sensationalist but hes a figure that reinforces the brotherhood aspect of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Does that not go against these Afghan nationalists who despise Pakistan and instead value India so much?
Many Pakistanis on other side of attock , dont agree that Ahamd Shah Abdali secured a future for muslims of India, according to them he looted Punjab and Delhi and was responsible for weakening of mughal empire.......even on this forum, very few pakistanis have good opinions about him.......so it would be incorrect statement to say that all pakistanis consider him a figure that enforces a brotherhood aspect of both countries.

Here is this guy really famous on social networking sites, apparently many afghanis consider him their intellectual, lol I consider him more of a comedian, his twitter Mashal Khan Takkar (@Mashaltakkar) | Twitter
A few videos from his lectures, lol , grab a popcorn before watching them

this person says hard truths which in effects inflicts pain on highli inflated egos of pakistani establishment but then we all know how pakistanies deal with truth tellers like him and tarekh fatah ...achha hai

haha yesterday i opened the twitter link of women u shared....and she was babling that defence.pk is following her because she is important person....i laughed so hard at this that my stomach hutrs...
What woman? Share please!

Many Pakistanis on other side of attock , dont agree that Ahamd Shah Abdali secured a future for muslims of India, according to them he looted Punjab and Delhi and was responsible for weakening of mughal empire.......even on this forum, very few pakistanis have good opinions about him.......so it would be incorrect statement to say that all pakistanis consider him a figure that enforces a brotherhood aspect of both countries.

Come on luffy don't be like that.
Ahmad Shah Abdali (Baba)

We named a missile in his honor. I don't think that perspective is wrong.

I believe in freedom speech ....but listening to such crack pots, I feel we had a hit-squad who could be sent after such motherfuckers and do to them practically all those nasty things which these venom spewers deserve !

Come on luffy don't be like that.
Ahmad Shah Abdali (Baba)

We named a missile in his honor. I don't think that perspective is wrong.
The Naseem Hijazi versions of Ghaznavi, Ghauri and Abdali are fading away from the minds of Pakistanis, ever since internet age has started. Hindus are even distorting the image of Tipu Sultan

this person says hard truths which in effects inflicts pain on highli inflated egos of pakistani establishment but then we all know how pakistanies deal with truth tellers like him and tarekh fatah ...achha hai
This man calls himself "Founder of Great Afghanistan Movement" and yet all of his activities are limited to making videos on youtube and Tweeting...........If he comes to Pakhtunkhwa, at best he would provide a majlis to a baitak

Just as Arundathi tells hard truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom